Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics (32734 Views)

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu / Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by baralatie(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
eleojo23:
I thought there is a law that protects widows?
there is a law that protect the woman whether married but single.
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by baralatie(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
saraki2019:
she can go to islamic court, she has a share of her late husband wealth 1/4th if he is childless or 1/8th if she has children, they can't deny her. islamically women has a inheritance.
how many Islamic court in the north have given rule in favour of the women?
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by magzey: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ngene44:
That is how Nigerians will kick Buhari out of governance.
you are right come 2023 after PMB refuse to continue after 8 years of killing your monster friend call Kwaraption. grin grin

Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by afribabe: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
na wa ooo
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It serves her right,
She was busy watching Telemundo instead of making babies for him.
They are even lenient.

They should also force her to drink his corpse's bathwater
Then shave her hair.

She has no inheritance.
She is entitled to none....she gave him nothing, so she should expect nothing in return.
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by Ngene44: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
magzey:

you are right come 2023 after PMB refuse to continue after 8 years of killing your monster friend call Kwaraption. grin grin
you are more corrupt then me. religious fanatism, favourasm and tribalism is also corruption. can you beat your chest with the name of ur Allah that you have never given bribe or taken bribe?
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by linearity: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
eleojo23:

It depends on the marriage was contracted.

Marriages entered into Traditionally Customary or Islamically do not have lots of protections for the widow.

To get that protection of law, add statutory marriage on top of that. Even after that, be ready to fight in court with hell-bent relatives who will stop at nothing to see you thrown out.
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by emezuo17: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
I want to believe some of your contributions are just for likes, you really need psychiatric evaluation
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by baddosky1: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
I thought they said it's only Igbos that do such thing?
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by saraki2019(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
baralatie:

how many Islamic court in the north have given rule in favour of the women?
pls travel out
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by AlKhalid644(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
That's sad cry May Allah
(SAW) ease her affairs. Ameen
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by Edum13656: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It serves her right,
They are even lenient.

Then shave her hair.

She has no inheritance.
She is entitled to none....she gave him nothing, so she should expect nothing in return.
na wa oo
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
The funny thing is there're folks on the forum that does this wicked tinz and now wanna pretend they're saints. God dey ooo, there is God ooo!

1 Like

Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by nextstep(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Which is why every woman should have something doing (even if it's selling provisions), and quietly stack some chips away in case of incasity.

1 Like

Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by Cooleasy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
EazyMoh:
What?
This is totally unacceptable!
Islamically As a legitimate widow she automatically has a right in his inheritance (about a quarter of his total wealth I think) whether she bears child or not.
She should just sue the rest of the family, am sure she'd get redress
This should settle the matter, if she knows her way.

1 Like

Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by Indomixx: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It serves her right,
They are even lenient.

Then shave her hair.

She has no inheritance.
Stop this foolish and insensitive words of yours, you are becoming foolish and senseless as the day goes by
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by Deo1986(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
eleojo23:
not when the inlaws are more powerful than the so-called protectors.
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
some relatives get problem o.
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by chngebeginwthme: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2017
Ngene44:
That is how Nigerians will kick Buhari out of governance.

Stop smoking Anambra Ugwu..
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by otokx(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It serves her right,
They are even lenient.

Then shave her hair.

She has no inheritance.

Poverty mentality
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by Ballmer: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2017
ariklawani:
She sure needs to leave,what else is she waiting for.she shld find herself an other man.maybe that's where her child is...whoever can tell...not late to try again

I doubt if she was ever interested in that, I think she was probably more interested in the house.
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by CioAngels(f): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It serves her right,
They are even lenient.

Then shave her hair.

She has no inheritance.
This is a very wicked thing to say, you will and can never be God who gives children.
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by iwatchandlisten(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62826766] shocked

It serves her right,
They are even lenient.

Then shave her hair.

She has no inheritance.
[/quote
This comment is so painful...how can a child of God reason this way? God have mercy.
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by CioAngels(f): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2017
Sultan of Sokoto should explain why she should be thrown out with nothing, that is, if she should be thrown out at all. I'm so disappointed with stories coming out of the north lately because they show to be better than other areas, this shows great pretense from that zone, little wonder they don't forgive, even their wives. Is like northerners seem more inhuman, both male and female. Disappointed sha. Sorry if it hurts.
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by ariklawani(f): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Ballmer:

I doubt if she was ever interested in that, I think she was probably more interested in the house.
You might be right.
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by ariklawani(f): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Ballmer:

You might be right jare
Re: Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics by refreshrate: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=iwatchandlisten post=62842526][/quote]

You need to see how scared I got reading that post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival / Money In Foreign Currency Hidden In Abuja’s Aso Drive – Whistle-blower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.