Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) (36158 Views)

Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / Youths And SARS Clash In Umunze Anambra, People Feared Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2022
Unknown Gunmen Attacked Military Unit In Umunze On September 28th, 2022.

One Civilian Popularly Known As "MTN" Was Also Killed By The Unknown Gunmen, during the Army Attack In Umunze Town In Anambra State.

Family Of The Deceased Has released his burial Obituary, As Sighted By On Facebook On October 3rd, 2022.

May His Gentle Soul Rest In Peace Amen.

See His Obituary Photo As Obtained By Below:

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7356396/unknown-gunmen-attack-army-unit

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2022
What A Sad Experience, God Have Mercy!

News Was Brought To You By

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by madridguy(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Peace must reign before any progress and development can be achieved

Stop the killing.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2022
madridguy:
lipsrsealed

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Manna4Gurls: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2022
God abeg o

u dey cover o. So you Don reach umunze so go gather tori com. U dey a maize me hoo haa

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Manna4Gurls:
God abeg o

u dey cover o. So you Don reach umunze so go gather tori com. U dey a maize me hoo haa

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop Everyday, Boss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by rusher14: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2022
His family should celebrate.

His assailants were trying to liberate him.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Nostring: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Nawa
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by LeoDeKing: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Chukwuebuka Onyeanyu was killed by ESN so that biafuro can be realised. So when the biafuro eventually come to fruition, is it Abubakar or Adebayo that will be the citizens of biafuro?

This is what happens when hate constitute about 90% of the fluid flowing in your veins and arteries. The hate for bubu steadily sending people to their graves.

Ipob pigs are bloody fools.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2022
rusher14:

What Is Really The Meaning Of This Comment

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by LeoDeKing: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2022
post=117223511:

What Is Really The Meaning Of This Comment
Ask ipob.

They have been trying to liberate him, and their aim has been finally achieved. At least he is now free from Buhari. grin

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by PlayerMeji: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Let's look for how to rope Tinubu into this narrative...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Candidlady: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2022
rusher14:

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Fadafada231(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2022
What's he doing at army check point. You see all those guys that used to stay at army checkpoint to help soldier collect money from motorist they are endangering their lives. I saw one yesterday as I was driving and I quietly gave the dude a salient advise.

RIP to him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by rusher14: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Fadafada231:
What's he doing in army check point. You see all those guys that used to stay in army checkpoint to help soldier collect money from motorist they are endangering their lives. I saw one yesterday as I was driving and I quietly gave the dude a salient advise.

What we're you doing at the checkpoint?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Fadafada231(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2022
rusher14:

What we're you doing at the checkpoint?

I wasn't doing anything there I just stumbled on them while coming back from wedding. These young civilians are risking their lives, I believe you will not allow ur younger ones to go and stay at army checkpoint stopping vehicles and collecting money from motorist for soldiers there knowing how these soldiers are the main target in some places.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by uvie66: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2022
rusher14:

Hope same happen to you and your family so you all can be liberated, nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by rusher14: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2022
uvie66:
Hope same happen to you and your family so you all can be liberated, nonsense

You dey mad.

Am I supporting your stupid liberation?

More to come until una get sense.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Dikaveli(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2022
K
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by TimmyTen(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
His country failed him
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by lessonotes(f): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
RIP

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by lessonotes(f): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
post=117223058:

See More Photos Via www.. Com

Mr Cover, how you dey?

Why
www..
and
Com
no dey ever join?
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Akerele44(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
If this kind of thing happened in south west now u would av seen the senseless people from southeast pouring spit on Yorubas as if south east are innocent

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Aguilar(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Pray to God for stealth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Kingpele(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
RIP, those committing this atrocious acts in our peaceful region because of politics will die a shameful death ..and so with thier sponsors and supporters..the new GOC in 82 division rightly said that this criminals have nothing to do with the minority ipob that seek biafra..the majority of us want a progressive Nigeria that will bring prosperity to all..is only a unintelligent business man leave a bigger market and open shop at a very tiny market without much human activity..Nigeria is that big market
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by dyera(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2022
People are just dying like fowl in Igbo land.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2022
My Fellow Nairalander, Is Tired Of Publishing Bad News Here And There ooooo

What Is The Way Forward Please, So That, , Will Not Come Across Bad News.
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by lkamandoncome: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Death dey hungry me
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2022
RIP
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by mbahdi(m): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC / The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos / Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.