Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,563 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos (56222 Views)

Melania Trump Unveils Christmas Decorations At The White House (photos) / Melania Trump Visits The Great Pyramid And The Sphinx In Egypt (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by free2ryhme: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
IKEOKPARA456:

WHY COMPLAINING OF MONEY
WHILE U CAN STAY AT HOME ND MAKE MILLION UNDER A WEEK

So with all your posts about making millions you have not made your own abi

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by toyinjimoh(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
D
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by blingxx(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Audray:
Maybe she just finished watching Stranger Things. Feeling da upside down vibez.

grin this is alot scarier than the upside down
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by DTaj: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
1. Christmas originated as a pagan festival.

2. The First Lady wanted to return Christmas to its 'old roots'.

3. the First Lady wanted to return it to the roots of the 'Old Gods'!

These were the exact words of the First Lady of the US; not fabricated, not conjured from anywhere.

This is exactly what both the Deeper Life Church and Jehovah Witnesses have been saying for ages- that Christmas is idolatry and hence, they do not recognize or celebrate it.

No attack dogs here. No insults on religion, religious people, and religiousity here. Just stating facts!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by attention007(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Maybe she had a weird childhood Christmas while growing up
Who knows!
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by blingxx(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Marxist001:
We dey blame am, na which one Aisha fit do for us?

Because if she do.. You will surely complain one way or the other
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by chicoMX(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
sisisioge:

She's gorgeous!
she's first lady
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
They've gone full white witch narnia
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by AuroraB(f): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
If Mitchell had done it, you'll see these brainless fellows, worship the pictures undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by jashar(f): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
9jakohai:

Liar, liar.

Pants on fire...

smiley

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Luukasz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Audray:
Maybe she just finished watching Stranger Things. Feeling da upside down vibez.
Is that film making sense?. Stopped at Season 1 Ep 2
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by BruncleZuma: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
AuroraB:
If Mitchell had done it, you'll see these brainless fellows, worship the pictures undecided
Mitchelle would have been crucified grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Those twitter comments are hilarious! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by AuroraB(f): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Mitchelle would have been crucified grin grin grin grin
No?
Remember, they forced us to accept her to be the Miss World/Universe we never had sad
You and I know she's nowhere near Miss Ghana embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by kay29000(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
And I thought we had many jobless people in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by kay29000(m): 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
AuroraB:

Exactly!
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by BruncleZuma: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
AuroraB:
No?
Remember, they forced us to accept her to be the Miss World/Universe we never had sad
You and I know she's nowhere near Miss Ghana embarassed

But Miss Ghana doesn't know where class is even if you drew a map of it for her nah grin grin grin grin
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by martineverest(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Halloween is just starting for trumps
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by VIsomebody: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
That's so creepy!
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by AuroraB(f): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
BruncleZuma:

But Miss Ghana doesn't know where class is even if you drew a map of it for her nah grin grin grin grin
You want these banku gobblers to come for my neck cry embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
I wanted to defend her because they always attack her for flimsy reasons but then I saw the " Christmas decoration ", it doesn't look anything christmas-y...She had to do differently from the norm...abysmal!

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by bibicici(f): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
TF?
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Malakh: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
It's you foolish Christians that don't know you are pagans, she's simply telling the truth all your Christian holidays is satanic and paganic, like Paul said the things the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
This FLOTUS does not give a fvck grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
9jakohai:

Liar, liar.
I think sango wants to kill dis one
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Silumi(f): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
I wanted to say it's beautiful until she opened her mouth to defend it... Christmas is all about the birth of Christ you cannot change it no matter what

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by dederocs(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
A lil dark side, maybe that's what made Trump marry her, I dig the lady.
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
olaade21:

She is a slut

...And she is the First Lady of the United States and my birthday mate. Now, you will sit yo rusty ass! Chauvinist!

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by dederocs(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mariangeles:
I wanted to defend her because they always attack her for flimsy reasons but then I saw the " Christmas decoration ", it doesn't look anything christmas-y...She had to do differently from the norm...abysmal!
Must everyone have same interests as you...i smell bigotry bro.
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by dederocs(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ishilove:
This FLOTUS does not give a fvck grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Daeylar(f): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
It's scary by night, but gorgeous by day,
I don't mind,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Jong-Un Is Alive And Healthy - Official / What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office / Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.