Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos (56221 Views)

Melania Trump Unveils Christmas Decorations At The White House (photos) / Melania Trump Visits The Great Pyramid And The Sphinx In Egypt (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Malakh:
It's you foolish Christians that don't know you are pagans, she's simply telling the truth all your Christian holidays is satanic and paganic, like Paul said the things the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils
No, you're the foolish one !
All of you atheist, your pathetic lives revolve around anything Christianity.
Talking about anything Christianity gives you life, that is where your fulfilment lies, that is your religion, your purpose, your lives are empty without us...so, if this is how you can feel fulfilled, then by all means all of you can continue 'cause We are glad we give your miserable lives meaning and believe me when I tell that!
I mean what will y'all be without us and what purpose do y'all have in life but to fulfill the very words of our Lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST!

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by calddon(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yea... Dats true...it began as a pagan festival and still is
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
DTaj:
1. Christmas originated as a pagan festival.

2. The First Lady wanted to return Christmas to its 'old roots'.

3. the First Lady wanted to return it to the roots of the 'Old Gods'!

These were the exact words of the First Lady of the US; not fabricated, not conjured from anywhere.

This is exactly what both the Deeper Life Church and Jehovah Witnesses have been saying for ages- that Christmas is idolatry and hence, they do not recognize or celebrate it.

No attack dogs here. No insults on religion, religious people, and religiousity here. Just stating facts!

I thought am the only one that red that part ooh.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
dederocs:

Must everyone have same interests as you...i smell bigotry bro.
But Christmas has a theme...I mean, come on even the seasons know that!
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Well everyone sees things differently
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by SalamRushdie: 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Useless satanist trying to find fault with everything Trump does . This is the first time the white house will be celebrating Christmas in 8 years because Obam kept celebrating something called happy holidays

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by SalamRushdie: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
DTaj:

These were the exact words of the First Lady of the US; not fabricated, not conjured from anywhere.

This is exactly what both the Deeper Life Church and Jehovah Witnesses have been saying for ages- that Christmas is idolatry and hence, they do not recognize or celebrate it.

No attack dogs here. No insults on religion, religious people, and religiousity here. Just stating facts!

I hope you know that tweet was faked

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by ehissi(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
felnino:
So should we fry sugarcane?

No! Fry your own sugarcane and become a reverend father...... grin
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by opribo(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hope they decorate our Aso rock for Christmas. If Buha doesn't do it at least pastor will do it.

It is dear to us.
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by COOLHOMIE(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
I love her own decoration the red in Christmas have tire me jire embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Awoo88: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
The decor itself is not bad but her response?! This first lady no get sense.
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by baysol: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Explorers:
More

E be like say APC wan take over white house those oversized brooms grin. Alloween and Christmas na the same? Surely there is something wield about thid lady, Little wonder about the husband's misbehavior recently.
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by bionixs: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
sod09:
Okay
Halloween!
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Audray(f): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Luukasz:
Is that film making sense?. Stopped at Season 1 Ep 2
It's not bad...
If you were an eighties kid.
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Audray(f): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
blingxx:

grin this is alot scarier than the upside down
Haha. You mean.
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by AHCB: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Audray:
Maybe she just finished watching Stranger Things. Feeling da upside down vibez.
kiss. kiss
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Luukasz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Audray:
It's not bad... If you were an eighties kid.
Its kinda boring
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Abbeybailey(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Useless satanist trying to find fault with everything Trump does . This is the first time the white house will be celebrating Christmas in 8 years because Obam kept celebrating something called happy holidays
Hush your trap you Trampy lapdog. Everyone that disagree with the racist pig is satanist to you.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Malakh: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Your Jesus is gonna be in that lake of fire with the the king of the EU in Negev
Mariangeles:
No, you're the foolish one !
All of you atheist, your pathetic lives revolve around anything Christianity.
Talking about anything Christianity gives you life, that is where your fulfilment lies, that is your religion, your purpose, your lives are empty without us...so, if this is how you can feel fulfilled, then by all means all of you can continue 'cause We are glad we give your miserable lives meaning and believe me when I tell that!
I mean what will y'all be without us and what purpose do y'all have in life but to fulfill the very words of our Lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST!
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Mariangeles(f): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Malakh:
Your Jesus is gonna be in that lake of fire with the the king of the EU in Negev
You are already consumed by bitterness and anger!
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Malakh: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Only if you knew.. I'm telling you that xtianity is paganism and satanic yet you are angry, that's because Yah hardens whom He wills and shows mercy to whom He will, I was a Christian until I was called into the truth you just don't know who you are talking to, I'm gonna stop here before you blaspheme and there will no point of return for you
Mariangeles:
You are already consumed by bitterness and anger!
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by tianshie(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
DTaj:

The tweet is a fake tweet. Do some research before you get all twitter-fingers.
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Alwaysking: 12:17am On Nov 30, 2017
olaade21:

She is a slut
what if I tell you, your mom is a slut, how would you feel? oniranu
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by ocelot2006(m): 12:39am On Nov 30, 2017
Now that's scary.
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by armyofone(m): 12:47am On Nov 30, 2017
Americans sure can poke fun grin
I think without the lights, the decor looks like a scene from the Shinning...the part where Jack was pursuing the little boy grin
It is beautiful with the lights on.
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by khiaa(f): 2:51am On Nov 30, 2017
Silumi:
I wanted to say it's beautiful until she opened her mouth to defend it... Christmas is all about the birth of Christ you cannot change it no matter what

Christmas has nothing to do with jesus. IT IS A PAGAN HOLIDAY.
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 30, 2017
How to venerate old gods shocked
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Ptoocool(m): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:
This woman's dress sense though! kiss

And no. The Christmas deco wasn't bad. Not everyone likes glittery Christmas trees jare.

Exactly my thoughts, some people are tired of red stuffs all the time, I love this deco..
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by riyanxeally(f): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2017
American horror story comes to mind..love d witches of east end melania..
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 7:29am On Nov 30, 2017
qreem231:
Guess she doesn't know the difference between Christmas and Halloween. She's gorgeous btw.
Gorgeous? She looks like Kaitlyn Jenner.
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Audray(f): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2017
Luukasz:
Its kinda boring
Haha. Not much of a sci fi conspiracy plot person are you?
Re: Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos by Reader1988: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2017
According to Tijjaniya, Khadiriyya, Shites, Akbardeen, etc, they celebrate Maulud
but Izala, Salaf, etc don't celebrate it. Maulud is the birth of prophet Muhammad
just like Christmas is the birth of Jesus Christ. In the Bible, shepherds went to
present their gift just as Christians do on Christmas day. But why now people not
asking questions about Maulud that 55% of muslims only celebrate.
Besides, Some Muslims thought Old Testament is a Bible on its own and new
testament likewise. All Christians must believe in Bible (66 books), 37 old
testament and 27 new testament, totalled 66 books. Muslims must believe in
Qur'an, Hadith, TARIQH and Fiqh. But Kala Katu and Shites don't believe in some
Hadith, TARIQH AND Fiqh. So people should know Maulud is not celebrated by all
muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Jong-Un Is Alive And Healthy - Official / What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office / Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.