Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

My Domestic Violence Experience..... Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Domestic Violence Experience..... Bobrisky (727 Views)

Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim / Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures / Uche Jombo Wades Into Tonto Dikeh & Azuka Ogujiuba's Domestic Violence Squabble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Domestic Violence Experience..... Bobrisky by jibs4lv(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bobrisky Faces Domestic Violence, My Bae Has Slapped Me Twice Before, One Slap In Paris, Another In Dubai But My Ex Has Never Beaten Me Before, Ijebu’s Golden Product Miss Bobrisky Reveals How Her Bae Invoked The God of Thunder On Her Soft Cheeks With Dirty International Slaps.

Nigerian transvestite, Bobrisky who has been revealing a lot about his mystery “bae”lately, has just revealed that his bae slaps and cages him.

The popular cross-dresser who revealed his bae is an over 50-year old top government official two days ago, has taken to his Snapchat to disclose that he has received ‘international’ slaps from his bae too unlike his ‘Ex’ who has never beat him.Well, rumours are that the transvestite has never been to Paris just after he said he has received two international slaps from his bae, one in Dubai and another in Paris.

There is no record to show he has been to Dubai either. We all know he documents every second of his trip to the USA.

A few weeks back, he announced he would be visiting Paris and London for the first time in February 2018. He even said he would take his gate man,Jacob along with him.

Re: My Domestic Violence Experience..... Bobrisky by jibs4lv(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lemme stay here jeje in case lala may do the wonder... grin
Re: My Domestic Violence Experience..... Bobrisky by darocha1: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lol
Re: My Domestic Violence Experience..... Bobrisky by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Whenever i see this guy, i wonder if God would have called it a sin if his mother had aborted him.
Re: My Domestic Violence Experience..... Bobrisky by ColdSun: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Shut the hell up already.

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Shares Photo Of Himself On His Wedding Day, Describes It As The Best Day / Post deleted / See What Happened To This Lady On Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.