Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Get Admission To Study In COOU, Come In For Details - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Admission To Study In COOU, Come In For Details (331 Views)

Ezinne Okeke Gets Yam, Beans And Pawpaw As Best Creative Advert Student Of COOU / Somadina Nwabuwa Gets Yam Tuber, Live Chicken As COOU Best Graduating Student / Over 50 Students Renounce Cultism In COOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Admission To Study In COOU, Come In For Details by nkemdirim104(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good news!!!
Now you can study in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University formerly Anambra State University.
Prior to the recent 1st admission batch release, listen to this important announcement.
Did you score 180+ and would like to study in any of the following departments in the faculty of agriculture irrespective of whether you choose coou or not, this is the deal.
1. Food science and technology
2. Animal science
3. Crop science and horticulture
4. Soil science
5. Agric economics and extension
6. Fishery and Aquaculture
7. Forestry, Wildlife and Ecotourism.

Forward your waec and jamb result to me or contact me via 07031075183 for more info. Forward this to your friends and others.
This must be done before Tuesday next week. Thanks.
This is no scam.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice And Direction Pls / Brain Task / University Of Sheffield Merit Undergraduate Scholarships For Developing Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.