Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl (10018 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Dominoifet(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2010
@18Platoon

How couldn't u catch it? Are u sure u r a muslim., or u r yet to go thru d rite? Let me school u.It is Islamic jargon. Mohammad just initiated frosbel into islamic brotherhood by despoiling a 5yrs old infant. Can't beat that, frosbel just beat Mohammad long standing record in the guinness book of records for pedophile. How bout a rematch?
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2010
Dominoifet:

@18Platoon

How couldn't u catch it? Are u sure u r a muslim., or u r yet to go thru d rite? Let me school u.It is Islamic jargon. Mohammad just initiated frosbel into islamic brotherhood by despoiling a 5yrs old infant. Can't beat that, frosbel just beat Mohammad long standing record in the guinness book of records
for craddle-robber. How bout a rematch?

Are you normal ?
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Dominoifet(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2010
@frosbel

Yes I am. Since platoon was insisting on u joining his brotherhood. I have him a rhetoric to scorn the cult. Hope u get it now.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Dominoifet(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2010
I gave him a,
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Beaf: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
biina:

By the standards of the time, she was qualified for marriage (and had been betrothed earlier to someone else before Muhammad).
The definition of a minor in the US is 18 while in Japan it is 20. So people in the US are craddle-robbers for having intimacy with 19yr olds? undecided
You cannot describe as pedophilia, marrying someone that is deemed of marriage age in the society of interest

Lord have mercy! shocked
So what is the definition of a minor in Zamfara? Under 10? Under 13? Toddlers only?
Listen to yourself and weep. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by TewMuch: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2010
Dirty, Nasty, Stinking old idiot. This is criminal. He should be arrested and handed over to face the wrath of Sharia. He even left one of his wives to marry an "exotic" Arab for $100000? Nigerian's and their inferiority complex, an Arab wow, what a bastard. All the senators and government officials that attended the wedding should lose their appointments. What a big shame. The North better curb this, cause this is just too much.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by komekn(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2010
Illusion,
what happened thousands of years ago is and continues to be the justification moral, religious and otherwise for the propagation of the most despicable and evil acts child abuse.

Vesico Virginal Fistula (VVF) is common in Northern Nigeria an outcome of pre pubescent sex in other words child sex or in reality child abuse. Basically the internal reproductive organ are ruptured during child birth to the point that normal waste passage becomes impossible and or problematic, infection sets in etc. etc, leading to infertility and sometimes death. Thousands of children are affected in the North but once again nothing happens, all in the name of mohammed.

We have national legislators who refused and continue to refuse to sign into law the prohibition of child marriages, now we know why because as educated as they may seem they are brutish devoid of normal compassion and are perverted paedophiles who are participants and exponents of this aberration that they call marriage.  

My irrational view castrate them all.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Sunofgod(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2010
International Paedophilia and Child Trafficking,

The authorities should step in to rescue the child away from sexual captivity.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2010
Dominoifet:

@frosbel

Yes I am. Since platoon was insisting on u joining his brotherhood. I have him a rhetoric to scorn the cult. Hope u get it now.

Okay, get it now. lol grin grin

A bit graphic though embarassed
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Beaf: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2010
When leaders are worse than criminals, it is no wonder we have Mutallabs, Boko Haram, Kala Kato, Maitatsine etc. That thug should be put in jail for sexual  molestation of a 13 year old child and practising slavery.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Kenezi: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2010
In Benin only 100 years ago, they used to sacrifice human beings, cutting off their heads, melting down the skin etc and turning it into soup.

Should I say this is okay because the people of the time didn't care? A child r.apist is a child r.apist whenever. A 9 year old is a lot different from 16 or 18, especially since he picked her up at six years of age!

Muhammed was a paedophile who r.aped little kids. How can anybody give this guy the time of day?
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Beaf: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2010
TewMuch:

Dirty, Nasty, Stinking old idiot. This is criminal. He should be arrested and handed over to face the wrath of Sharia. He even left one of his wives to marry an "exotic" Arab for $100000? Nigerian's and their inferiority complex, an Arab wow, what a naughty person. All the senators and government officials that attended the wedding should lose their appointments. What a big shame. The North better curb this, cause this is just too much.

It is not the North as one unit, the barbaric practice is found in the sharia North only.

Kenezi:

In Benin only 100 years ago, they used to sacrifice human beings, cutting off their heads, melting down the skin etc and turning it into soup.

Should I say this is okay because the people of the time didn't care? A child r.apist is a child r.apist whenever. A 9 year old is a lot different from 16 or 18, especially since he picked her up at six years of age!

Muhammed was a paedophile who r.aped little kids. How can anybody give this guy the time of day?

We should leave Muhammed out of this.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2010
Beaf:

It is not the North as one unit, the barbaric practice is found in the sharia North only.

We should leave Muhammed out of this.

Hmm, why ?

There is a saying like father like son, so we can also say like Muhammad like Muslims.

Its not an insult.

Muhammad married a girl of 6 , this guy a girl of 13. Which one is more insane ?
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Beaf: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2010
^
It is more of a cultural thing in the sharia areas. Some of the criminals that practice it only cite Islam, because it is easy to convince the religious.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Dominoifet(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2010
@frosbel
:Quote from: Beaf on Today at 09:40:56 PMIt is not the North as one unit, the barbaric practice is found in the sharia North only.We should leave Muhammed out of this.Hmm, why ?There is a saying like father like son, so we can also say like Muhammad like Muslims.Its not an insult.Muhammad married a girl of 6 , this guy a girl of 13. Which one is more insane ?

I think its the one that has his name ending with , mad? Abi I lie?
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Beaf: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2010
^
Are you a kid or something?
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by mamagee3(f): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2010
This is worst than a pervert, That's a paedophile right there. . .
Can't the Nigerian Police arrest this pervert and rescue that poor girl.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Dominoifet(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2010
@Beaf

I'm not so , u can't despoil me.

I only answered Frosbel question quote ".Hmm, why ?Muhammad married a girl of 6 , this guy a girl of 13. Which one is more insane ?I Which one is more insane ?"

Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by xterra2(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2010
This is embarrasing,regrettable,uncalled for,unacceptable
For god sake,see the gap
and $100,000 -the guy rich oohh- grin grin grin grin grin
Child molestation what does he want from the girl
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Beaf: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2010
Dominoifet:

@Beaf

I'm not so , u can't despoil me.

I only answered Frosbel question quote ".Hmm, why ?Muhammad married a girl of 6 , this guy a girl of 13. Which one is more insane ?I Which one is more insane ?"

You sound foolish. Frosbel is several leagues above your moral class, so leave him out of it; you will find that his reply to me was quite level; it wasn't the sort of rabid thing you've got up there.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by bawomolo(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2010
wahala dey o.

the law should be changed.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by H2O2: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2010
bawomolo:

wahala dey o.

the law should be changed.
for the sake of argument, why?
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by EzeUche(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2010
Typical Hausa trash!!! angry

Why would someone want to marry someone as young as his daughter or even granddaughter?
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by presido1: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2010
I tot bride price is an exclusive culture for we Igbos. Will he wait till the girl is 18 or he gonna start right away. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Dominoifet(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2010
@Beaf

I thoiught u were refering to me cos u reply arrow points to my post directly above yours. Don't get mixed up. Thanks
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by H2O2: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2010
EzeUche:

Typical Hausa trash!!! angry

Why would someone want to marry someone as young as his daughter or even granddaughter?
a lot of things are perplexing. why would a man wanna Bleep another man. or why would a woman be fucking a horse?

doesn't make them illegal, just weird, unusual and crazy.
i don't support it either. i prefer our norms.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by grafikdon: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2010
presido1:

I tot bride price is an exclusive culture for we Igbos. Will he wait till the girl is 18 or he gonna start right away. shocked shocked shocked shocked

If he is insane enough to ''marry'' an infant, I doubt he will wait for the ripe age. Do you want him to die while waiting for the infant to turn 18? He knows the whole 72 virgins in haven is a big fraud, I reckon he's trying to enjoy them while he is still here. Who know, this could be one of those "Daily Trust" Yaradua-is-now-dancing-ikwokirikwo ''news''.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by edoyad(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2010
H2o2, you can see why some people are considered morons. A man fcking another man is the choice between two consenting adults to engage in sexual intercourse, now does a 13 look like an adult to limited mind ? If hausa men have self esteem problems they should handle it instead of ruining the lives of babies. When i was 13 i wasn't even attracted to 13 year old girls not to mention now, hausa people are cursed simple.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by H2O2: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2010
edoyad:

H2o2, you can see why some people are considered morons. A man fcking another man is the choice between two consenting adults to engage in sexual intercourse, now does a 13 look like an adult to limited mind ? If hausa men have self esteem problems they should handle it instead of ruining the lives of babies. When i was 13 i wasn't even attracted to 13 year old girls not to mention now, hausa people are cursed simple.
lol sadly, that's the age of consent in naija if i'm correct?
all we can do is get mad about it. until the legal system fixes it, the law allows it.
and big dongos will continue to get away with it.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Beaf: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2010
This 50 year old man is married to a 13 year old child. Underage intercourse is a CRIME. angry angry angry angry

Former Zamfara State governor Ahmed Sani Yeriman Bakura; Age 50; in January 27, 2000, he pioneered sharia law at state level in Zamfara.
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by ElRazur: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2010
**looking for trouble**

He looks Igbo lmao. grin grin

**Runs**
Re: Senator Marries 13 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2010
Beaf:

You sound foolish. Frosbel is several leagues above your moral class, so leave him out of it; you will find that his reply to me was quite level; it wasn't the sort of rabid thing you've got up there.

I am not so sure about moral class, but thanks for the compliment. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strike: Nigerians Should Ignore Any Black Market Injunction (nlc) / NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress / UK Politician Announces Buhari's Death In London Sends Condolence To Aishabuhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.