Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic (31423 Views)

Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2017
This government sef angry angry
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by TallPck1(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2017
cry
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by Boyooosa(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2017
What is the difference BTW jungle justice and armed robbery that leads to loss of lives?
Which one is better, jungle justice or armed robbery?
Which one is supposed to be eradicated?
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by cydophobia(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2017
And when these idiots were served jungle justice, some fools will be shouting it's barbaric.
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by Juliette05(f): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2017
Somewhere in downtown lapai, four angry men are arguing about who the largest share should go to? embarassed
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by kullozone(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2017
RIP to the banker... The police are paying for their crimes and wickedness.
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by blessedmeme: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2017
Very sad news, RIP to the dead
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by 3kay945(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2017
December hustle has started....

cry
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by zinny377(f): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2017
Oh! The two same banks I used while in Ibbu... cry cry haba! When did Lapai become like this.
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by BabsAINA(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2017
It's high time for retirement of all heads of security agencies in the country.
Let's have fresh blood with passion to out-perform their predecessors.

1 Like

Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by coputa(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Do Nigeria Banks even assured the life of their employees.The security risk of a policeman and a banker is at par.
Bank should install CCTV in and outside the bank to be able to track thieves and burglars.
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by coputa(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2017
BabsAINA:
It's high time for retirement of all heads of security agencies in the country.
Let's have fresh blood with passion to out-perform their predecessors.
The most effective way to fight and control crime is to create employment opportunity and an enabling environment for business to strive,and not in the present dispensation where you provide virtually everything for yourself like,water,electricity,road etc

1 Like

Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by positivetaught: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2017
The level of security at our banks is too poor,with just two or three policemen at most on duty,n the banks are often built in such a way that when under attack the policemen are trapped with no arrangement for rapid reinforcements,the robbers know this n operates in large numbers yet we are expect the police to do the almost impossible without a care for their lives,the banks need to adopt new security measures such as pro security building designs n fencing,use of electronic alarm systems etc,there is the need to understudy the European banking security systems where policemen don't even guard banks.may the souls of the departed ones live in peace amen
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by enigmaticlion: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2017
buskie13:
God punish all armed robbers in Jesus name

Amen
Amen and Amen in Jesus Mighty Name!!!!!!! They must be caught and dealt with.
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by Actuarydeji(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2017
Lapai that used to be a very peace district! Kai! It is well Sha
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2017
Onwa December

May their souls rest in peace
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by 6tuz2468(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2017
No Banker lost his or her life. A police officer was killed, the bank security officer wrking with 1st bank called Aliyu was injured with knife by the armed robbers while struggling to cart away rifle from the robbers and stray bullet killed killed one person and injured so many pple
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by coputa(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2017
kullozone:
RIP to the banker... The police are paying for their crimes and wickedness.
paying for the crime our leaders committed(political crooks).The policeman is innocent,it's unfortunate that he find himsel in a rudderless,directionless,confused and visionless environment.
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by noscarn91(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2017
eTECTIVe:
Damn!! These guys weren't smiling
Before nko , you think say na joke
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by psalmsjob: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2017
Boyooosa:
Wawu! shocked

What is the difference BTW jungle justice and armed robbery that leads to loss of lives?
Which one is better, jungle justice or armed robbery?
Which one is supposed to be eradicated?

Both of them! Because no amount of money stolen from the robbery is worth the lifes lost to get it neither is the killing of the robbers compensates for the human and financial loss as a result of the robbery.

#PreventionIsTheSolution
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by zicoraads: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2017
9japrof:
it is now getting freaky scary, isn't it?

if you understand what I mean, Niger state is one of the most peaceful states in the north here.

if it can happen there, that means hunger is really dealing with masses
Very peaceful I tell you. Can't remember the last time a major crime like this was recorded here. Sad.
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by YaksonFCA(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
RIP
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by Mrjaz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
.Jesu Christy .....omg see peaceful lapai oh cool shocked shocked
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by Boyooosa(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
psalmsjob:

Both of them! Because no amount of money stolen from the robbery is worth the lifes lost to get it neither is the killing of the robbers compensates for the human and financial loss as a result of the robbery.

#PreventionIsTheSolution
But jungle justice can reduce. Or even eradicate robbery which we detest in our society; your enemy's enemy is your friend.
MW, professionals are not meeting up I swear! Even d system is not trying @all.
Re: UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic by Mommakid(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
6tuz2468:
No Banker lost his or her life. A police officer was killed, the bank security officer wrking with 1st bank called Aliyu was injured with knife by the armed robbers while struggling to cart away rifle from the robbers and stray bullet killed killed one person and injured so many pple
that's not true bruh, I was at kobo campus gate very close to police station and UBA when a gun shots begin towards police station. I had to paused to observed what's happening, then a moment later I saw people picking race. I had forget my shadow behind too. I stopped at the trees in front of history department. When they robbers left two people were confirmed dead, one police officer shot on his head and a civilian, who was reportedly stoning the rubbers when the stepped in the bank and a police officer sustain a bullet injury on his arm and leg. Carted away with money and the soldier arrived like 15 mins after the incident. Now students will definitely go bankrupt because the two bank are the only functioning bank, and recess is December 16th.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vanessa Kei: "Bonaventure Obonyano Assaulted Me" (photos) / Four Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In Nsukka Communities / 15-year-old Loses Eye After Flogging By Step Mother (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.