Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding (5069 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding by victoronyekwelu(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

do you really believe i give a damn what other people think?! i am telling you what I (MBJ) think.... thats MY opinion, take it or remain a follow follow sheep who needs everyone to warrant what you need to do in your life, instead of doing what YOU believe is right.

if a man decides he wants to drive a Benz rather than Innoson, then SO BE IT as he is the one who will drive that car everyday, same with where he wants to celebrate the most important day of his life. people who are quick to look down on what he did probably cant afford either the Benz or freely ship all his buddies to SA for a quick wedding party.
last words... Get a brain
Re: Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding by rhelis: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tequilah:

What did you just say here? "you could have never found a place like that in Nigeria, with the same backdrop, the same woah factor, the same setting." What?!! Beautiful backdrops and scenery abound in different parts of Nigeria, but many people simply do not know about it.

1). This small one here is Obudu in Cross-River State.

2). This one below is Tinapa Resort in Calabar.

3). The Gurara Waterfalls is also attached, and it is located nearly 3 kilometres off Minna-Suleja road and about 30 minutes drive from Abuja, the nation’s capital.

4). Just below, is the 245km Ibeno Beach, a little haven for leisure seekers, which has roaring waves, spots for sunbathing, unpolluted foliage of the mangrove forest, cool breeze from the water and a lush surrounding.

So which kind scenery or location dey for South Africa, wey no dey for Nigeria?

True talk, Nigerians don't value what they have and that's their problem.
Experience much fun while shopping online at affordable price, plus you can bargain your price online
visit https://rhelis.com
Hurry Now!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
last words... Get a brain

maybe you should get one (instead of being a follow-follow sheep) and USE IT!
Re: Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding by victoronyekwelu(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

maybe you should get one (instead of being a follow-follow sheep) and USE IT!
oboy sorry but the Nigerians of today know and say the truth it's not my fault that your brain is 15 years behind u better catch up
Re: Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
oboy sorry but the Nigerians of today know and say the truth it's not my fault that your brain is 15 years behind u better catch up

why would i give a damn what others (aka "Nigerians of today" think?!?! lol you are indeed a follow-follow donkey. the below message is a clear indication that YOU definitely dont use what you have between your ears, and instead need the acceptance of others to share an opinion. i am certainly not like you, and therefore, gave you MY opinion, take it or remain a sheep.

victoronyekwelu:
oga read your other comments and see if people agree with you stop being foolish
Re: Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding by duduade: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
That Lagos wedding that many whooorrreees went to advertise their breast milk and hips abi
Re: Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding by Tequilah: 12:30am On Dec 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
this is exactly what i am talking about, i guess you want him to have a wedding in the middle of that obudu road, abi?! or in a cheap amusement park?!? arrant nonsense!!!..... here you are putting picture of beautiful places of Nigeria, and while i can confirm that these places are beautiful, i certainly do not think they have the facilities to accomodate a classy wedding party, and make sure it isnt run down by unwanted onlookers and /or bloody armed robbers. you see, again, you are seeing things in a very small frame of mind, SA to Banky W is great location, exotic settings, fantastic scenery, great facilities to accommodate a wedding party within that same scenery, SAFETY, peace of mind that the place wont be run down by overzealous journalists and wannabe Linda Ikeji (aka useless bloggers) looking for a free pic to put on their blog, etc etc etc....

now pls, go back and read the bolded part and tell me if any of the places you mentionned can provide even half of that.

Oga, yu talk too much and unfortunately, you are talking from a position of ignorance. Have you ever been to Obudu Ranch? Please go there first before yu start putting a negative spin on everything on display here. Yes, there are facilities to accommodate a classy wedding at Obudu and Ibeno! There is good security, "great location, exotic settings, fantastic scenery, great facilities" and well maintained places, too. So onlookers can easily be kept out. In fact, if you do not have business inside the Obudu Cattle Ranch, you just can't stroll in like that.

Please pay a visit to those places first before you start condemning them....stop your colonial mentality of thinking everything 'foreign' is good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding by safarigirl(f): 1:04am On Dec 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

this is exactly what i am talking about, i guess you want him to have a wedding in the middle of that obudu road, abi?! or in a cheap amusement park?!? arrant nonsense!!!..... here you are putting picture of beautiful places of Nigeria, and while i can confirm that these places are beautiful, i certainly do not think they have the facilities to accomodate a classy wedding party, and make sure it isnt run down by unwanted onlookers and /or bloody armed robbers. you see, again, you are seeing things in a very small frame of mind, SA to Banky W is great location, exotic settings, fantastic scenery, great facilities to accommodate a wedding party within that same scenery, SAFETY, peace of mind that the place wont be run down by overzealous journalists and wannabe Linda Ikeji (aka useless bloggers) looking for a free pic to put on their blog, etc etc etc....

now pls, go back and read the bolded part and tell me if any of the places you mentionned can provide even half of that.
lol....na so we dey sabi people wey never waka for Naija

Is it that Banky's wedding venue that harmattan don dey catch the grass you dey hype like this so?

Uncle, if I post pictures here for you, you will realise that there are gems in Nigeria. Even Eko hotel where Yomi Casual had his wedding looked better than that Banky's venue.

There is a place in Abuja called hareem the dream where such greenery exists along with fountains, stunning view. Even Millennium Park sef would have given that effect that Banky's wedding had.

So, all this one wey you dey talk na wash. Was it not an outdoor wedding? Which facilities did they need?

1 Like

Re: Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2017
Tequilah:

Oga, yu talk too much and unfortunately, you are talking from a position of ignorance. Have you ever been to Obudu Ranch? Please go there first before yu start putting a negative spin on everything on display here. Yes, there are facilities to accommodate a classy wedding at Obudu and Ibeno! There is good security, "great location, exotic settings, fantastic scenery, great facilities" and well maintained places, too. So onlookers can easily be kept out. In fact, if you do not have business inside the Obudu Cattle Ranch, you just can't stroll in like that.

Please pay a visit to those places first before you start condemning them....stop your colonial mentality of thinking everything 'foreign' is good.

safarigirl:
lol....na so we dey sabi people wey never waka for Naija

Is it that Banky's wedding venue that harmattan don dey catch the grass you dey hype like this so?

Uncle, if I post pictures here for you, you will realise that there are gems in Nigeria. Even Eko hotel where Yomi Casual had his wedding looked better than that Banky's venue.

There is a place in Abuja called hareem the dream where such greenery exists along with fountains, stunning view. Even Millennium Park sef would have given that effect that Banky's wedding had.

So, all this one wey you dey talk na wash. Was it not an outdoor wedding? Which facilities did they need?

lol, see these people trying to compare a bent yellow piece of plastic with banana...ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

let me be very clear here: no matter how YOU people think that such places is best in Nigeria, anybody has the RIGHT to disagree and chose a different/better location for themselves, if thats what they decide for themselves. the important queston is: who do you think you are to believe that A) we should all do what YOU prefer and B) we are all on the same level?!?!?

people gladly go for medical treatment abroad, is it because there are NO hospitals in Nigeria?!
people gladly send their kids to schools abroad, is it because there are NO schools in Nigeria?!
people gladly go on vacaton abroad, is it because there are NO great places to visit in Nigeria?!
people gladly buy foreign and expensive clothing/bags/shoes, is it because there are no shoe/bag/clothes maker in Nigeria?!

its called HAVING A PREFERENCE, and the day you guys understand the word, you will possibly understand why someone "who can" would rather have their glitzy wedding party in a foreign country, instead of some common Nigerian place where every Dikc Tom and Harry would/could.
Re: Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding by safarigirl(f): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

lol, see these people trying to compare a bent yellow piece of plastic with banana...ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

let me be very clear here: no matter how YOU people think that such places is best in Nigeria, anybody has the RIGHT to disagree and chose a different/better location for themselves, if thats what they decide for themselves. the important queston is: who do you think you are to believe that A) we should all do what YOU prefer and B) we are all on the same level?!?!?

people gladly go for medical treatment abroad, is it because there are NO hospitals in Nigeria?!
people gladly send their kids to schools abroad, is it because there are NO schools in Nigeria?!
people gladly go on vacaton abroad, is it because there are NO great places to visit in Nigeria?!
people gladly buy foreign and expensive clothing/bags/shoes, is it because there are no shoe/bag/clothes maker in Nigeria?!

its called HAVING A PREFERENCE, and the day you guys understand the word, you will possibly understand why someone "who can" would rather have their glitzy wedding party in a foreign country, instead of some common Nigerian place where every Dikc Tom and Harry would/could.
you kuku don't have sense, so, no point reasoning with you.

Briging up medical trips to equate a one day wedding....sometimes, when you are out of the country too long, it's not good.

I'm done, wasn't even trying to argue with you. I just wanted to tell you that your opinion is uninformed and you just carry on with it like the average ignorant American.

There are beautiful sceneries you can have your wedding in Nigeria. All this your talk will not make them disappear. That is all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Oritsefemi’s Wedding “outshone” Banky W’s Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2017
safarigirl:
There are beautiful sceneries you can have your wedding in Nigeria.

and there are also beautiful ones in SA, Europe etc, why should they automatically do what YOU would do? stop reasoning like a damn follow-follow sheep...just because YOU cant afford to fly your friends to an exotic foreign country, doesnt mean others shouldnt. again, its called HAVING A PREFERENCE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Butt Explodes On Stage While Performing / Zlatan Ibile Confirmed; He Is Not The One With Wizkid / Lady Rocks Fake Bum To BurnaBoy's Concert In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.