Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (50785 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by kullozone(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2017
loneatar:
Dis one is no longer a spiritual battle
I pray God help him

It wasn't a spiritual battle from the start. From the story up there, it was the pastor who physically destroyed their (ogboni) shrine in the first place.
Why would he start something he's aware he can't finish
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
solemate:

God bless you
And bless you too bro.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Rexnegro:

Not two words bro but two sentences..just correcting no be say na me know pass o
Lol. I hear you bro. grin
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by KingSango(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
JoshMedia:

No one knows the root of God Bro
Hr created everything,
You're wrong!!

You do not think its wrong to destroy the cultural inheritance of royal dynasty, artwork, craft and beautiful traditions of Africa? And this madman is doing this treason, which robbing the children of Nigeria the fore parents legacy, for his desire to show loyalty to his faith. Not only would King Sango sentenced him to death he would destroy his church also. How long does traditional Africa the real land owners give away our rights to have our shrines respected? These practices of ancestral worship of great kings and queens past is older than all the religions on Earth. The oral history and the sacred script proceeds the Bible by thousands of years. You can not destroy it!

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Housing(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=themonk post=62836159]
you are one of the very few sensible people in nairaland.

anyway I don't believe the pastors claims, pastors can configure any story these days to appear more powerful and be more appealing to prospective members.[/quote

I totally agree with you, those people have believers of other faith among them. Ogboni is a cult and not a religious group or belief. To me is just publicity stunt.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
#OnlyInNigeria he destroyed the shrine....but can't destroy the worshipers of the shrine....and someone said He's understands God can't fight the physical battle for him....CALL JESUS
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by summerky: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:
Good evening everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your day?

I am so sorry for derailing the thread I just want to ask a serious question.

That guy that use to comment on Frontpage and ask "Do you like barbecue?" where is he?

I hope he hasn't been sold to Libya. I am scared cry

Lmao!!! Are you in need of barbecue this one that you're looking for him. lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Analee(f): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

https://thenigerialawyer.com/lagos-pastor-allegedly-threatened-with-havoc-over-shrine-demolition/
Pst if u r stil afraid,js rush down to OPM ph,dey wil 4get abt u.thank me later
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
yummy001:

Ogbo ato!

It is glaring the clown is lying. Just imagine "grandmaster" and "secretary" in AOF. Even ROF that is a hybrid of AOF and freemason doesn't use foreign titles and will never stoop so low to be sending threats up and down like some frustrated street urchins.

He is just an attention-seeking hustler.

Sir are you an awo, before I start rolling out greetings?

You seem to know much so I’m guessing you probably are, correct?

I agree with you that the pastor-prenuer is a goofy idiot trying to cash out by playing games.

If ogboni needed to take care of him, physical attack will be the least option.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by fratermathy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Based on what I know of ROF and AOF, I'd categorically tell all who cares to know that this man is a liar and the so-called letter is
fabricated or falsified by him or any of his other enemies or competitors. Ogboni members would never stoop so low as to writing a mere threat letter. There are legal means that they can take and should they intend to be confrontational, a letter would be the least thing they would write.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Alexk2(m): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
vicardino:
U are just a church goer, u ain't a Christian. U are in church but not in Christ. Hw do I know?
By the gibberish you wrote. And if you can't read and comprehend a simple secular write up, you are far from understanding the scripture you claimed u read.

Ok...thank you
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by yummy001: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
ObalufonIII:

Sir are you an awo, before I start rolling out greetings?

You seem to know much so I’m guessing you probably are, correct?

I agree with you that the pastor-prenuer is a goofy idiot trying to cash out by playing games.

If ogboni needed to take care of him, physical attack will be the least option.

Know so much ke? Where "ojogbons" like you are, I guess I'm still a learner sir.

Omo Iya, although I'm an initiate, but I don't consider myself as an awo yet because I still have a lot to learn,unlearn and relearn.

For now, I just see myself as an aspiring mystic with a universal cosmic consciousness. I guess as an African, it is natural I begin my spiritual journey by connecting to my rich roots.

I sent you a PM sir.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by not4sure(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
toyetade:

You are manifesting here as a devil with the ogbonis
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:44am On Dec 01, 2017
ensamy:

All spirits are from God, whether the ones in the shrines or the Holy spirits.They all fulfill the will of Almighty God. No man of God or Christ has the power to cast out any evil spirits without God given him permission to do so.
Jesus himself never did cast out all evil spirits but only the ones his Father in heaven told him to do or neither did he heal every one but the ones he was given permission to heal. This is what he meant by the Father's will.

firdt of all spirits are not evil.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:45am On Dec 01, 2017
GGirll:

God is merciful n a consuming fire..He is d Almighty n none can withstand his terror so call him what you want d battle line between d kingdom of darkness n d kingdom of light has been drawn n he's anointed of God that must not be touched if you like call my mouth dirty but I don't fight a physical battle of insults....I fight battles with spirits n you are not my match...I forgive you on this but make no mistake again n sin no more.

yuck. first of all your jesus is a dead man. not a God. so dont talk rubbish.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2017
yummy001:

Know so much ke? Where "ojogbons" like you are, I guess I'm still a learner sir.

Omo Iya, although I'm an initiate, but I don't consider myself as an awo yet because I still have a lot to learn,unlearn and relearn.

For now, I just see myself as an aspiring mystic with a universal cosmic consciousness. I guess as an African, it is natural I begin my spiritual journey by connecting to my rich roots.

I sent you a PM sir.

Omu Iya dun, awo.

I replied your PM, in the morning yesterday.

I nor b Ojogbon o, I am a kid in these things. ‘Ko si kekere awo’ the very day you entered ‘ile’ and signed up is the very day you became an awo, a royalty at that.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by nnamoe(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2017
God will fight the battle for you.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
JKisOK:
A true Ogboni person would never spell APENA as AKPINO....no no no! If the Pastor is not the originator of this highly suspect letter, then he should ignore the letter. That spelling error is the give away. The source is Igbo. Search starts with the Pastor himself. Then spread the dragnet to any Igbo person who has an axe to grind with him. That's just my 2 kobo.

It is not possible. Can a general in the Army wrongly pronounced or forget the spelling of ' General '? Apena is next to Oluwo. That letter is not genuine.
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by GGirll: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

yuck. first of all your jesus is a dead man. not a God. so dont talk rubbish.
My Jesus is alive n lives forevermore I pity your soul repent and escape Hell....I say repent before its too late ok go again sin no more
Re: Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" by goldedprince: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
2 sets of idiots bastards. Pastor why can't your god protect you Na?
Useless igboni fools, why go physical woth him when u make stupid Nigerians believe that u can destroy anyone u want spiritually.
This should prove to idiots these idiots are scumbags

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) / Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.