Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Abnormal Sweating In The Buttocks, Palms And Arms. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abnormal Sweating In The Buttocks, Palms And Arms. (502 Views)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abnormal Sweating In The Buttocks, Palms And Arms. by citadel02: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Compliment of the season to you all.

Please I opened this account specially because of this.
My story goes like this, it started since i was born till adolescent age, I do sweat a lot both in my palms, feet, leg and buttocks.
Before I write anything or shake anybody I must wipe my hand.
This have continued like this till this period of adult age the problem became worse.
I do select the type of trousers that I wear because of my buttocks soaking.
My palms sweats profusely, I thought that its nature till one day i took a bold step to visit a hospital.
The doctor assured me that it will be cured.
He wrote the names of the required drugs for me but the one he said that is the most potent I have searched all the pharmacies in my vicinity but I cant find it but the one i saw was not able to remedy it.
Please medical practitioners in the house, I need a remedy to this so that I will be saved from further embarrassment and the name of the prescribed drug is

tab homatropine

if anyone can help me find dz drug i will be grateful my contact is 08135321459

Please help me and push it to front page
Re: Abnormal Sweating In The Buttocks, Palms And Arms. by sinaj(f): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sweating of palm nd even feet is normal.
Re: Abnormal Sweating In The Buttocks, Palms And Arms. by citadel02: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
sinaj:
Sweating of palm nd even feet is normal.
This one is excessive (abnormal)
Bro lalasticlala, please help me and push this to front page.

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Your Mouth Odour(bad Breath, Halitosis) / Where To Get Essential Oil / Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries, 24 Ounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.