Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

... - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (21174 Views)

Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme / How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks / Unveiling Makeover Mastery!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
What I recently discovered about importation business that many gurus don't talk about.
Re: ... by checkedout: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
2sexycom:
What I recently discovered about importation business that many gurus don't talk about.

You doing a great job.

Can't someone pay his/her Agent with Yuan?

And can one pay with Payoneer without the Card?

Thanks
Re: ... by Agimor(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
2sexycom:
Bro. God bless you for your selflessness. I have been thinking about this own thing for a while now just decided to check nairaland lo and behold your thread. Most questions I would want to ask has been asked and answered as well..... God willing by January I take the bold step. Keenly following your update Bro.
Re: ... by Thatcutebayelsa(m): 12:51am On Dec 13, 2017
2sexycom:
How much do I need to start?

A lot of us might think that all we need to start is just 1 Million naira but the truth is that you can start with as little as 50k to 100k. with this price range in hand, you will need to do more work though.

In order to start with the little you have, you should target small items that are light weight.

For instance, some time ago, I tested a product and bought 24 PCs. The landing cost I think was around 1500, including shipping and by estimation, that is around N36,000. I sold each for 8k and all done, over 100k profit was had. This very product has led me and a partner into something big which we have been working to perfect for several weeks or months now..

pls oo can I have your contact? Here is mine 08138860553
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 6:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Thatcutebayelsa:
pls oo can I have your contact? Here is mine
bros calm down. What is your question? Ask and it shall be given unto you
Re: ... by puregrace(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2017
You are doing a good job.Following with keen interest
Re: ... by captainogoh(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2017
Good morning @2sexycom.
I have wanted to try importation in small scale for a start but am afraid the shipping fee might consume my capital especially for some if us who is living outside Lagos.
Have u ever imported T-shirt from 1688.com like these ones, if yes were they of good quality?
How do I make money from importation and save cost?

Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2017
captainogoh:
Good morning @2sexycom.
I have wanted to try importation in small scale for a start but am afraid the shipping fee might consume my capital especially for some if us who is living outside Lagos.
Have u ever imported T-shirt from 1688.com like these ones, if yes were they of good quality?
How do I make money from importation and save cost?
nope, i have not imported shirts or anything in that vertical. shirts are light weight. shipping cost is dependent on weight of goods.
Re: ... by needinfo: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
2sexycom:
How to find Chinese agent to help handle your shipment
bro, I am still waiting to get the one you use. you have not posted the auto responder for it yet
Re: ... by kennypoju(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
2sexycom bravo may your pocket never run dry ijn, thanks for diz great insight kindly send me your digits here fountainimpact@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2017
I am going to finish this up today...
Re: ... by kejibabe(f): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2017
hehehe, it is as if have not been reading importation guide before, am repeating this....you have a big heart

keep going , i dey follow

1 Like

Re: ... by kejibabe(f): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2017
@2sexycom, pls chat me up....i want us to discuss some other thing pls.....my digit
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
kejibabe:
@2sexycom, pls chat me up....i want us to discuss some other thing pls.....my digit
You should have just sent me a pm. That would be better.
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
kejibabe:
@2sexycom, pls chat me up....i want us to discuss some other thing pls.....my digit 07032503470
Re: ... by kennypoju(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
2sexycom am still xpecting your reply concerning your digits will need to chat on whatsapp kindly send it here fountainimpact@gmail.com
thanks
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
kennypoju:
2sexycom am still xpecting your reply concerning your digits will need to chat on whatsapp kindly send it here fountainimpact@gmail.com
thanks
I replied your PM, didn't you see it? I can only do calls as I have a lot of things going. Days when I used to sit to talk about business topics are long gone since 2015. check your email for my replies.
Re: ... by kennypoju(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2017
None of your message received have check my inbox and spam mail message kindly resend it to fountainimpact@gmail.com
thanks so much
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2017
People who come here to spam are wasting their time. I don't give chance before getting you post hidden. You can try that with other guys, not me.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
2sexycom God will bless you for this piece, however, it's with heavy heart I'm writing this. Some self acclaimed guru collected 50k from me for this importation guide, after everything, I decided to give it a try by importing a product (crank chop) my boss does not reveal to us that the heavier the product, the higher the fee. So I decided to pay Annie from China if you know her, after payment for everything including her processing fee, that's when I was cleared that I will be needing over #80k to receive my products after getting to Nigeria.
As I am talking now, I lost interest because of the shipment fee. This happened around July and since then, I have not been able to gather something let's just say #50k to start again. Importation is really profitable if you get correct product.

Thanks for this piece brother, non of your family member will ever know poverty in life, God will uphold you and 2018 will be a great year for you.

With the products I just spotted now, believe me, if I have #50k right now, I will make #200k before January 1!

4 Likes

Re: ... by folak48: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thumbs up for you bro, you are indeed an eye opener. Pls will the China agent charge a processing , fee If so how much?
Re: ... by Hunry: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
2sexycom:
I am going to finish this up today...

patiently waiting
Re: ... by kejibabe(f): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2017
please my boss complete this thing ooo. abeg
Re: ... by samuelsam(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Bro keep the good work on

My testimony is coming here soon.

And God will bless you more as I succeed
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
folak48:
Thumbs up for you bro, you are indeed an eye opener. Pls will the China agent charge a processing , fee If so how much?
yes, they charge 5% of your total amount of your order and also charge paypal fees.

After that, you will also pay another fees to shipper in Nigeria.
Re: ... by Emperorchix(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
get paid for reading and commenting on posts, sharing posts and daily login. Reach me via the link on my signature to get started.
Re: ... by africanman85: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
2sexycom:
yes, they charge 5% of your total amount of your order and also charge paypal fees.

After that, you will also pay another fees to shipper in Nigeria.
I need a good product that I can import with as low as 50k and make good profit. My second problem is since I dnt stay in Lagos, if I pay shipping fee and pay another money to ship down to east and ship back to customers, it will eat up my profit. So, I am looking for a legit courier company that operate warehousing for there customers. If u can point me to a good one, I will appreciate.
Re: ... by DonX001: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
2sexycom:
How to sell... and sell fast

Listen up, the big boys in the industry, ones you call boss, guru, master are no genius... what separates them from you is how they run their businesses and they go as far as buying up ad spaces ranging from facebook, instagram, linda ikeji, punch, bella naija, daily post, premium times, sahara reporter, naija loaded and everywhere possible that will help them get more sales as fast as possible. That is how they make fast money in short time. There is nothing genius about them all.

You may not have money to pay for ads at places like Linda Ikeji that charges 50k per day ads or Daily Post or Punch but you can spare like 8k to pay for ads on facebook.

Facebook is still the best place to begin and scale up your investment in the long run. You can run vidoe ads for technical products that needs demonstrations so that people can see how it is used.

Another reason why I love facebook is that I can use it to simulate and test products/market before diving in. What I mean is that some times, I can use facebook to gauge REAL TIME response/reaction to a product. This will help me confirm whether to import the product or not.

I'm surprised that in all these places you mentioned for buying ads, you didn't mention Nairaland.

Do you also run ads on Nairaland, and any particular reasons if not?

Just curious.
Re: ... by sircrabo: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
2sexycom:
the price change is that on 1688.com the price there is not USD, unlike Ali express. Com actually, 1688.com was meant for Chinese locals only and that is why the prices displayed are in their local currencies. You have to convert to the USD equivalent to know what you should pay.

Have I answered you correctly?

Pls you worte about running online ads. I have a store on jumia and konga but don't get as much order as I want. I tried facebook ads recently, got click but no conversions.

Is there something i'm not doing right? I will like to know how best to use facebook ads to optimise sales and not just having my url being clicked.

You wrote about paying up to 8k for facebook or so, the ads I did were for 2days with a daily budget of 1k.

I have passed the stage of importing and clearing, I just need to know more about social media marketing and how to get more sales with it. Could the reason for the low conversion be as a result of the daily budget? Could it be the target audience?

Pls I will appreciate your assistance in running effective ads. Also, do you know of any social media marketing company in Nigeria that one can use their service?

Pls reply
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
I have replied every pm sent to me but it appear people are not getting it. Outlook is shiitty angry
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 4:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Guys I will respond to everyone soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Loan Apps Without BVN In Nigeria / Abuja: Fire Razes Dei-Dei Furniture Market / Awoof Berekete Campaign Powered By Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.