Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks (14642 Views)

Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / Ondo State Govt Partners With German Firm To Build $1.1billion Medical City / FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:21am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:23am On Dec 01, 2017

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:26am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:26am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:27am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:28am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:28am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:54am On Dec 01, 2017

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:55am On Dec 01, 2017

Nothing but LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Nelson Mandela Freedom Park. Osogbo

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 4:58am On Dec 01, 2017

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by toprealman: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2017
MasterChen:

I feel like Osun is even making more effort in the production part sef than Ondo. Eerm...Are there any chocolate companies in Osun?

I heard there is one in Ondo state called SpagnVola. I haven't seen pictures of their factory online tho. You sabi am?

Theres a popular chocolate company in lekki lagos. Loshes Chocolates. Its owned by one small girl dt sources her cocoa from osun state. www.losheschocolate.com
They do bespoke chocolates and chocolates as souvenirs for corporations and individuals. Thats why I support fdi's, when u add value to an industry, like is being done in osun state, people have easy access to raw materials and grab their opportunities.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by MasterChen: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2017
janellemonae:

Theres a popular chocolate company in lekki lagos. Loshes Chocolates. Its owned by one small girl dt sources her cocoa from osun state.
They do bespoke chocolates and chocolates as souvenirs for corporations and individuals. Thats why I support fdi's, when u add value to an industry, like is being done in osun state, people have easy access to raw materials and grab their opportunities.

Niiiiiiice. I just checked them out. The packaging is mwah

Is their factory in Osun state?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2017
MasterChen:

Niiiiiiice. I just checked them out. The packaging is mwah

Is their factory in Osun state?

No, its in lekki. She just sources cocoa from osun and oyo state.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by Great2017: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
When the first batch of production is delivered, then, I will take the report serious.
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by Bakeem1993: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2017
This is my first time on commenting on nairaland but I have read thousands of comments. well I think there is no need to argue which state is better or best in Nigeria rather we should be more concerned about how our country can develop has a whole. Development can't be uniform and there's nothing anybody can do about that. Only a fool who has no proper reasoning will be making religious and/or tribal comments in the 21st century. When real men talk they talk about how to do great things but when dullards talk they talk about how one tribe has been cheating their own tribe. I urge all the youths of this country to please be liberal we are already in the 21st century dump those 19th century reasonings of yours
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by edupedia: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Desyner:
I am sick of people dishing out needless facts. Re-read my comment and post a more direct reply please or forget it.

....your comment is a tongue in cheek and u need that your cheek to be slapped to make your yeye tongue come out!....there is nothing like needless facts but there are needless and useless comments like yours...he reminded u to connect your comments to what is already on ground but u decided to remain clueless in the cloud....keep flying there with your needless comments...u hia?...

1 Like

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by izzbaby22(f): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2017
The amount of hate and tribalistic comments on this post is just too much. This is a great initiative by the state of Osun and the Chinese investors. The state of Osun is still a work in progress and they still have a long way to go. They have good roads but they also need to work on the economy of the state.
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by tola268: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Blue3k2:

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/osun-partners-chinese-firm-to-establish-n216b-industrial-parks/
He is a great liar, there is nothing l can believe in his word any more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai At 2018 Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration In Kaduna (Photos) / Supreme Court Affirms Okowa, Sani Bello And Ishaku's Elections / CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.