Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks (14683 Views)

Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / Ondo State Govt Partners With German Firm To Build $1.1billion Medical City / FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by BenzEne1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
DieBuhari:
With all the so called foreign investments and exportation of Cocoa, Osun cannot survive without Federal allocation from Niger delta oil as confessed by Aregbesola himself. He cannot pay salaries, he borrows money to build common secondary schools.

Why do Yorubas enjoy deceiving themselves?

And which of your states apart from Anambra is not owing salaries or pension emoluments. Do you know that Osun only got a little above 500 million for allocation during the first quarter. All your states got over a billion naira some close to 2 billion. You folks can't regard a governor who is doing all his best to uplift his state even with the pittance he gets but rather troll the thread just to spread fallacies.

And for your info Aregbesola introduced a salary structure that suits with the money at hand. He's paying fifty percent to level 16 and 17 including top government officials. The next cadre gets 75 percent of their salaries. While level 9 below get their full salaries. Its a way to make ends meet.

If youve been to the state even if you dont notice anything else you'll see he has raised educational standards above any other state.

You folks just like to condemn right and praise wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
ayzTIGER:
Cant they just sell off Osun to this Chinese Firm and pretend the State never existed.

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
ayzTIGER:
Which of the Osun? abeg i come in peace, im not here for dick measurement
keep shut, all this children of hate.. U don't av any reasonable contribution on this forum than to show hatred.
Pigs.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by mmsen: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Desyner:

While I applaud the move as a good one I don't think this is a stride yet.
The whole thing sounds too elaborate to me, How can a single Chinese firm process cocoa, salt, cassava starch and still handle power provision ?

In fact the firm is creating the industrial park most of it. The state govt is merely giving out land. If I go further now it may sound like I am hating on Osun.

It doesn't sound like a well thought out plan.

It almost looks like 419...
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by superstar1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Desyner:

While I applaud the move as a good one I don't think this is a stride yet.
The whole thing sounds too elaborate to me, How can a single Chinese firm process cocoa, salt, cassava starch and still handle power provision ?

In fact the firm is creating the industrial park most of it. The state govt is merely giving out land. If I go further now it may sound like I am hating on Osun.

The parent company Shanghai Golden Monkey is a large corporate in China, 3rd largest to be precise and the company is into different sector of the Chinese economy.

1 Like

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by checkedout: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
raker300:
pls stop lying to yourself and the people.

Osun state is nothing, I mean absolutely to write home about.

Altho most people there are kind and simple...

But guy, pls the environment is an eyesore.

FYI; [/b]no road lasts for 40yrs on earth[b]...if you were being hyperbolic then say so nw and save face

I disagree with you on the bolded part . come to Lagos you will see for yourself

Iddo, Ebute metta etc
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Desyner:

In your 'neutral' mind you think one firm will just establish a whole industrial park like that. I hope everything is true and as presented here.
As for your emotional rant I choose to let that slide for now.

So, in your shallow and unintelligent mind, investors always lie and don't invest even after signed agreements between 2 entities with already established relationships and investments already on the ground?

Hate and bitterness really should not be your sad and only excuse for ignorant, childish, absurd and re-terded utterances.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by TimbiMadina: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
kn23h:

Mwahhahhahaha....
Wayyoo...
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by Fhemmmy: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nice and finally the dude get ONE thing done . . .
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by Desyner: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
deomelo:

So, in your shallow and unintelligent mind, investors always lie and don't invest even after signed agreements between 2 entities with already established relationships and investments already on the ground?

Hate and bitterness really should not be your sad and only excuse for ignorant, childish, absurd and re-terded utterances.
Did osun govt or the firm make the announcement? Your rants don't move me a bit. I know you too well.
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Desyner:
Did osun govt or the firm make the announcement? Your rants don't move me a bit. I know you too well.

So, you determined the realness and genuineness of the industrial park agreement because of the announcer?

Where is the sense in your rubbish?

Seriously, why do you, in particular, think like a day old baby and utter the dumbest and idiotic nonsense?

What a damn loafer.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deji17: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Michael004:
You mean this abia or which one?

1 Like

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by Desyner: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
mmsen:

It doesn't sound like a well thought out plan.

It almost looks like 419...
Exactly. I expect power provision to be a govt thing here. We all know how private firms inflate these costs to outsmart the govt plus it makes perfect sense that in a industrial part that holds the potential to housing many industries, govt should be itching to provide power and help reduce power cost to help attract industries. Hope I didn't annoy Aregbes resident Nairaland mouthpiece.
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by belleolagoke: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
kudos to ogbeni

2 Likes

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by Desyner: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
deomelo:

So, you determined the realness and genuineness of the industrial park agreement because of the announcer?

Where is the sense in your rubbish?

Seriously, why do you, in particular, think like a day old baby and utter the dumbest and idiotic nonsense?

What a damn loafer.
Pause and think sir. Power generation benefits heavily from scale of economy principle - an effect that reduces average cost as production volume/scale increases - and it makes perfect sense to me that the Osun govt take on this challenge as a way of luring investor to the industrial park.
The picture I get with the industrial park project is that of a one investor industrial park. That's like a single industry to me. I may be wrong though.
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nigerian State Partners Chinese Firm On Cocoa Production

Lagos — The southwest Nigeria's state of Osun on Thursday said it has partner a Chinese firm to transform the state into hub of cocoa production.

State governor Rauf Aregbesola made the remarks in Ede town during a facility tour of the resuscitated Cocoa Production Industry in partnership with Chinese Company, Golden Monkey of China.

He said the state He said the state would soon become the hub of cocoa production in Nigeria with the revival of the moribund Osun Cocoa Production Industry.

The partnership between Osun Government and the Chinese Company to revive the cocoa production after 15 years is based on 70 and 30 percent equity respectively.

Aregbesola said the present production capacity of 20,000 metric tonnes per day was a good development when compared to its 5,000 metric tonnes capacity per day in 2001, after which it was abandoned.would soon become the hub of cocoa production in Nigeria with the revival of the moribund Osun Cocoa Production Industry.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201604181232.html

Partnership and agreement signed

Results years later.

1 Like

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by kolaaderin: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
checkedout:

I disagree with you on the bolded part . come to Lagos you will see for yourself

Iddo, Ebute metta etc

U dey mind that mumu, Ibadan - ijebu ode road is close to 40 years now and one rarely see pothole on it. The whole stretch still has the tars done by Awolowo. Even Lekki Epe road was done by Jakande in 1980, 37 years ago. Most part is still very smooth to drive.

1 Like

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Desyner:
Pause and think sir. Power generation benefits heavily from scale of economy principle - an effect that reduces average cost as production volume/scale increases - and it makes perfect sense to me that the Osun govt take on this challenge as a way of luring investor to the industrial park.
The picture I get with the industrial park project is that of a one investor industrial park. That's like a single industry to me. I may be wrong though.

How old are you? Seriously. Very infantile.
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by Desyner: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
deomelo:

How old are you? Seriously. Very infantile.
Old enough to air my opinion. That's what matters sir. Age is just a number and you are proof.
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2017

Revamped Osun State Cocoa Production plant #sightsofosun now called SKYRUN COCOA PRODUCTS INDUSTRY LIMITED #Ede
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
Old enough to air my opinion. That's what matters sir. Age is just a number and you are proof.
[/s]

Old enough to spew ignorant, absurd and unintelligent opinion.
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2017

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by Desyner: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Old enough to spew ignorant, absurd and unintelligent opinion.

You av your right to your own opinion based on perception. That doesn't shake me a bit.
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2017

TunsFarmsNig a company located in the Heart of osun "Osogbo" No.1 employer of jobs in the osun (private) #Sightsofosun
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by seguno2: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
olagbola55:
osun is far more more and more better than your potopoto shity region.....best secondary sch,primary sch are in osun best roads I mean standard road which can last over 40years is in osun better don't let talk on and on cos osun no b ur mate

Why are you such a terrible liar?
Instead of calling this scam what it is- a bogus, fraudulent scheme to steal money- you are here deflecting with tribal sentiment.
I wonder how much of the billions being stolen will get to you for your own personal role in this corruption.

Oyo, Osun tumble as Abia tops WASSCE state performance
August 11, 2017

Read more from: http://punchng.com/oyo-osun-tumble-as-abia-tops-wassce-state-performance/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2017

Ede-Erinle Reservoir #Sightsofosun
Re: Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks by deomelo: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2017

To diversify& improve Osun IGR @raufaregbesola revived d Cocoa Industry@Ede after 15 yrs.We now export Chocolate Liquor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh Cracks In PDP Over Lawan, Goje, Ndume / Corruption: Ndume Urges Buhari To Sign Unexplained Wealth Order Immediately / Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.