Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Do You Do While On Transit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Do While On Transit (982 Views)

UAE Lifts ban on Transit flights From Nigeria, India, Others On August 5 / How Soldiers Beat Up Corp Members On Transit From Sokoto To PH / Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do While On Transit by gare(f): 2:18am On Nov 30, 2017
I am scheduled to travel by next week to the UAE, but will transit in Cairo for a couple of hours, what would one do while at the airport?
Re: What Do You Do While On Transit by femijck(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nothing in particular...first thing is to locate your boarding gate and sit down if u already get the boarding pass from naija...if not get that first from Ur airline counter and go sit down....if it's a big airport like Johannesburg, u can walk around the shops....or ask your travel agent if u can get a hotel to stay in.

The last time I had a stop over was 10hrs in Johannesburg and 4 hrs in honk Kong before proceeding to my destination ...I slept my eyes out and freezed my butt off lying on the bench in Johannesburg.... won't try that again though

Enjoy Ur flight
Re: What Do You Do While On Transit by cescky(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
gare:
I am scheduled to travel by next week to the UAE, but will transit in Cairo for a couple of hours, what would one do while at the airport?

Get your Bible and read
Re: What Do You Do While On Transit by CaptainStephen(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hit on pretty ladies * runs away grin

(1) (Reply)

Night View Glasses,turn Night Into BRIGHT For Driving,watching,,riding At Night / Need Tips To Get Brazil Visa And Argentina Visa. / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.