Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen (22403 Views)

Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos) / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kennygee comment!!
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by urahara(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Gradually the Fulanis are getting their deserved constitutional rights. They are our fellow compatriots and deserve to be integrated into every part of Nigeria. The igbos will have a better chance at the 2023 presidency if they can allow Fulani herdsmen to graze all over igbo land like Bello just did. We are one Nigeria, let's act it and stop being hypocrites sad

Baba why are you talking like a kid na ?

The time has come for the Fulani nomads to stop using their archaic practice to disturb others.

We are in the 21 st century you know.

1 Like

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
amnesty7:
Good one. Children of hate, who by the way enjoy suya a lot, will not like this. What we need are mutually inclusive laws of live and let live. Both farmers and herdsmen are important to the economy.
this herdsmen don't respect human life, they almost killed gbagyi chief in my area for no reason. If not for the police, serious crisis would have started. That you eats suya dosent mean you should be turned to suya. They should be checked.
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by afobierin: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oga bello u better think well, after these people gain ground they we turn back to ur people. anyway, best of luck
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by francizy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Zanas:

The people of Kogi deserve to be flogged for electing this idiotic clown as a governor

Bello wasn't the elected governor of Kogi state. However, this is not to excuse the fact that his tribal people share similar ideology and mindset with him. I don't know about Igala's and others tho..

1 Like

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by ibukunmak: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wow this Yahyah Bello is really working to destroy Kogi state... I need to change my state of origin, I can not come and go and kill myself
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by meccuno: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
royalamour:
What have we done to deserve this vulture as a gov. Whoever imposed this bastard on us will never know peace.

How many people did he consult?

He thinks he owns Kogi State alone?

I think this boy is a stark illiterate.

I think he is yet to discover who his real father is.
grin grin grin
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by darqly(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Eh seh ki na bama Bello Yahaya angry angry angry
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by airminem(f): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
The hell gate to the easthern corridor has been set loose. Welcome the peaceful herders to kogi
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Ruggedpen: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Does he farm? he is trying to cause problems for the people of the state, because he is seeking for political appreciation from Bubu
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by positivetaught: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
This is a good example of youthful leadership we continuously yearn for, just imaging the buffoonery, threatening everyone including elected government officials because of Fulani just to curry favour n retain power at the detriment of his own people without thinking of tomorrow!, well now the Fulani's can allow others to rest in peace as they have now gotten free grazing fields on a plater if gold,oya pullo all roads leads to kogi including government house in lokoja.
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by laudate: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
royalamour:
What have we done to deserve this vulture as a gov. ?Whoever imposed this bastard on us will never know peace.

Bello must have been dropped on his head as a baby. Other governors are trying to safeguard the lives of their people and their properties as well as their sources of livelihood, but Bello is doing the opposite. He has given the vultures, known as Fulani herdsmen a license to maim and kill people in his state.

1 Like

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by poseidon12: 12:58am On Dec 01, 2017
Great. Kudos to the good people of Kogi State. All the herdsmen should move to Kogi State. Now that they have a home in Kogi State, all the other States should enact anti open grazing law.
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by poseidon12: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2017
amnesty7:
Good one. Children of hate, who by the way enjoy suya a lot, will not like this. What we need are mutually inclusive laws of live and let live. Both farmers and herdsmen are important to the economy.

I hope your State also joins the good people of Kogi State in extending invitation to the herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by poseidon12: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2017
royalamour:
What have we done to deserve this vulture as a gov. ?Whoever imposed this bastard on us will never know peace.

Was he really imposed? I believe that the people of Kogi State actually voted APC. Votes actually do count. People get the leadership they deserve.
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by poseidon12: 1:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Invite them to start grazing in your backyard Fulani asslicker.

Don't mind the fool.
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by poseidon12: 1:12am On Dec 01, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Gradually the Fulanis are getting their deserved constitutional rights. They are our fellow compatriots and deserve to be integrated into every part of Nigeria. The igbos will have a better chance at the 2023 presidency if they can allow Fulani herdsmen to graze all over igbo land like Bello just did. We are one Nigeria, let's act it and stop being hypocrites sad

You can keep the Presidency, and your herdsmen. We prefer to watch you and your herdsmen from the sidelines.
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by poseidon12: 1:30am On Dec 01, 2017
emmasege:
Did they? Bello was never their candidate, either in APC or PDP. Gbenga Faleke should have been returned as the duly elected governor of Kogi state following Abubakar's death. The caliphate would never want a Yoruba and christian for that matter, to govern the state; hence the delay in announcing Abubakar's death until the election had been declared inconclusive.

I don't see Kogi people returning this fool of a governor to their government house in 2020. He's as empty as the Daura Dull.ard.

People actually get the leadership they deserve. The late Abubakar they voted for was a Governor of the State that looted the State blind. When he was campaigning, I remember him saying that if he wins that he would refund the money he embezzled. This should have been enough not to vote him. But the electorate knew better.
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by poseidon12: 1:35am On Dec 01, 2017
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

I believe Mr Bello is not his brother.

1 Like

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by amnesty7: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2017
poseidon12:

I hope your State also joins the good people of Kogi State in extending invitation to the herdsmen.
By default.
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by fellowman: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
ha
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by fellowman: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
great post
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
MMMw:
This man is talking as if kogi state na him mama kitchen.. Mumu man
what will you do about it
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
royalamour:
What have we done to deserve this vulture as a gov. ?
Nothing
Absolutely nothing

Whoever imposed this bastard on us will never know peace.
Shebi una talk say tinubu mouth de smell

Why should he consult anyone

Who else owns it

[/quote]

[quote]after he discover will your temperaturd bone down
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Revolva(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC / Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional / “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.