Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen (22374 Views)

Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos) / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Ojiofor: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2017
Stupid Bello have just handed folani terrorists license to kill in Kogi state.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by mamaafrik(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2017
Someone is trying hard to get vain glory and notorierity,kogite can see dis one can sell them to the medianite toju ba pafiri,watch him and vote him out when the oppurtunity comes,Awon giegie,awon agbaode.
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by GeniusVincent(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2017
I am an ebira from Okene but this governor's performance have been abysmal like extremely bad. cry

4 Likes

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by mamaafrik(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2017
Awoleesu:
Over to you Kogi State House of Assembly...
this is an impeachable statement if the house knows their onus from onions

3 Likes

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by BuariCopyPaste: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2017
No wahala then.. ...but they must not pass through Benue or Enugu state
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2017
HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS AS IF YOU OWN EVERY INDIVIDUAL LAND IN KOGI. HABA CAN YOU BE THIS INSENSITIVE.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Shirer(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2017
No Governor should possess sweeping powers as demonstrated here. Nigeria will never work until autonomy begins from the grassroots.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2017
rangerover:
HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS AS IF YOU OWN EVERY INDIVIDUAL LAND IN KOGI. HABA CAN YOU BE THIS INSENSITIVE.
that is what happens when an educated illiterate is made governor of a state
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Ogaini: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2017
I need not be told that a certified, chartered fool has spoken. He speaks as if he's in village meetings. By the way, who's he representing? I guess his village head! No wonder he came to power through backdoor. Oloriburukuu!!! Ofoo lo maa se kehin aiye.

1 Like

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by BlowBack: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Ebira and Itsekiris have one thing in common - they just can't contain their servitude to their masters
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by BabsAINA(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Bello, Bello, Bello!!! How many times did I called u.
You are playing with fire!!!
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by anytexy: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2017
And he is assumed to be a youthful governor. And they say we should vote for for a Youth.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Pecca: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2017
Better to give that state to the Fulani herdsmen than leave it at its useless nature to the economy. imagine so much land lying fallow. just juxtapose tha state wt benue and you'll get my drift. if they put half of their land to farming, food production in this country will hit the roof but no way...they are every else doing menial jobs all over the country.
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by xtaphare321(f): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2017
He is not considering the farmers in the state

fulani herdsmen no dey hear go

God help my third state
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by ayd91(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2017
All I can say is... I am truly Ashamed.
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by osuofia2(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2017
Thunder fire yahaya Bello.... But kogi don enter one chance

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by CIZAR(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2017
lol, this man is a dullard sha. talking like an emperor, not his fault sha, he didnt win any election

1 Like

Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2017
amnesty7:
Good one. Children of hate, who by the way enjoy suya a lot, will not like this. What we need are mutually inclusive laws of live and let live. Both farmers and herdsmen are important to the economy.

Who are children please?
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by markbenny(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2017
same Fulani that keep kidnapping Dangote staff
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by bikefab(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2017
This guy no get sense o
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by nwatthu(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2017
i seriously dont think, this man is normal again
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by stieyven(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Yahaya Bello is a certified fool amd an enemy of Kogi people
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2017
Oloribobo Governor! Sha let me serve in ur state finish b4 they start grazing..
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by orisa37: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Only Bastards encourage Invasions into the Mainlands.
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
neolboy:

source :https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/gov-bello-kicks-grazing-bill/
well the governor's open invitation to anarchy by the hands of Fulani militia is very welcomed at least once more there will be a rebirth of another Nasarawa state's version of OMBATSE CRISES, but I think the Fulani militia are going to be tested the TOUGHEST WAY their forefather's had never been. what we are talking here is about the Igalas, I think its once more a time to watch the greatest conquest unfold in history again. they are welcome!!! they are welcomed!!! they are welcomed!!!
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Both you and Yahaya Bello are FOOLS
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by rhelis: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:
He only want to please buhari the herdsman

Whether he pleases buhari or not,nothing for him 2019. even the Buhari himself never know whether him go even rule come 2019.
Experience much fun while shopping online at affordable price, plus you can bargain your price online
visit https://rhelis.com
Hurry Now!!
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by tungamaje: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bello did you consult with your people before issuing this invitation? Kogi State. is not your father's backyard. Please hold consultations first, everybody is avoiding this people like a plague
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by ajebuter(f): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
This man (loosely used) is not even fit to be class captain, I swear!
Re: You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
MEILYN:
You think an Igala person will join Boko Haram? grin
Only egbiras are therein

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / Labour Party Crisis: Obi Hints At Dumping Party / PDP Candidate, Ugwuanyi Defeats APC In Enugu Governorship Election - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.