Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Od (overdose) And Solo D Had A Fall Out? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Od (overdose) And Solo D Had A Fall Out? (657 Views)

VIDEO: Dammy Krane 'Solo' - Ft. Olamide / 50 Cent Fall Out With Dre And Iovine?! Wtf? / Don't Hate - Overdose (OD) Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Od (overdose) And Solo D Had A Fall Out? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2010
for those of you old enough who remember the Payback Tyme Records reign (early 2000's) you'd recall that Modenine, Terry tha Rapman, Sixfootplus, OD (OverDose), Rule Clean amongst others were members of the crew put together by foremost hip hop entrepreneur Solo D a.k.a Dare Solomon. who kick started their careers financially back then.

well today was just randomly listening to songs on my laptop and i came across these lines on OD's "the game"from his "don't hate" album, at [2.30secs]

mad type but yet to catch the big dough/
still getting welfare money from my CEO/
left the other spot cos my poo ain't grow/
Solo screaming PayBack cos he think i owe him/

Reactions

1) undeniably OD and Solo D had a fall out abi?
2) where the heck is Solo D?
2) despite all his don't hate talk OD has officially gone commercial. just released what i guess will be his biggest track nationally. Yoruba hook-party song style in mould of IllBliss' "aiye po gan" and Objazz's "lyrically alert-ki lon se"
3) who the heck has Terry tha Rapman's "Money hungry Chickz" and "I am a Nigerian" from back in the day?
4) have to respect the brains behind paybacktymerecords.com . knowing how lazy/dysfunctional (Omotola and Genevieve's original websites were short lived, and 2face doesn't have one to date!) we are in Naija i have to give it to the web-master for keeping the site running for 10 years now. was originally created 14 december 2000!
Re: Od (overdose) And Solo D Had A Fall Out? by javalove(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2010
u no sabi decipher song ni?

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Promote My Promo Mp3 Online / Funbi Ft Loose Kaynon – It’s You I See / "you Know It" By Goldie And El Dee Is No Doubt One Of The Biggest Hits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.