Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out (19926 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Priscy01(f): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2017
Reacting to the current slave trade going on in Libya, OAP Daddy Freeze has called out Nigerian pastors for not speaking and standing up for our brothers over there when celebrities are doing so.

As usual, he also attached a verse from the Bible. Read below;
“I meant to say 29th of November, I’m so unhappy about what’s going on in Libya that I got the date wrong, please forgive me!

A minor attack on tithing and almost every pastor comes out to defend it.
A major attack on humanity and up until now I’m waiting for the first pastor to stand in condemnation, or put their resources together and make that difference.

One GO, they say owns 4 private jets, imagine how many of our brothers that could help bring home. If they could use church jets to buy ammunition, why can’t they use them to bring home our brothers?

Or are they implying that the lives of our brothers are worth much less than the guns that will kill them?

Celebrities are coming out to speak and stand up for our brothers, WHERE ARE OUR PASTORS Are they too busy advertising their next concert, or are they so preoccupied with filling their event centers this Sunday, that they can’t take a few minutes off practicing the speeches that will ginger 10 people to bring out =N=1Billion each, to remember the plight of the very brothers Jesus admonished us to keep?

Could the demeanor of these pastors be attributed to the fact that the refugees don’t have tithe cards?

I was traumatized last night, tormented by the gory image of the roasted cadaver that was once a brother of ours, where is the love; Is there any ‘humanity’ left in ‘human beings’?

I thank the federal government for rising to the occasion and bringing home our brothers, some returned tonight, as reported by captain @usoroessien.

It’s a damn shame to us all, if the government proves more caring and compassionate that the so called ‘house of God’.

Lets remember, true Christianity is about love, NOT MONEY! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple

Luke 10 [25] On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” [26] “What is written in the Law?” he replied. [27] He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]” [28] “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/libya-slave-trade-are-coming-out-to.html

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by akinsto4ever(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2017
This freeze guy and pastors matter na season film...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2017
This guy don win dem pastors already

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2017
They are busy collecting Tithes grin

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Lomprico2: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2017
Its not by speaking, but by doing!! Be it celeb, pastors, imams or d government.

47 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by alexmaye(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Daddy FRZ 10-0 naija pastors.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by itspzpics(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2017
he don come again
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by cosby02(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2017
They are waiting to pray for them on the alter on sunday.

13 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by donstan18: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2017
One of them just joined 30billion gang

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2017
cheesy

There is always an element of truth!

5 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Seeker17(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2017
Tho FRZ's endless attacks on Pastors is kinda nauseating,
I must admit the points listed above are indeed SOLID points

Kudos Frz

40 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by skedman(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
They are all busy with their annual convention .imam dont have any money because his people only donate N20

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by dvkot(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2017
I taught dz guy was making sense before but its obvious hz not, why attacking pastors? as a useless celeb that he is how much has he contributed, why dont you sell your rolex watches and ur gucci shoes and pay their flight ticket to bring them home. oloriburuku sombody...mtcheewww

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by NwaAmaikpe: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

I stand with Freeze.

These fake men of god will know no peace.
Till they cease
To deceive.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by koladebrainiac(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2017
Taar!!! which pastor will speak out when they are the one that includes visa n travelling on their miracle list .

Most of the pastors n churches have turned to travel agency

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by BruncleZuma: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2017
Wetin him expect?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Sapphire86(f): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2017
Lomprico2:
Its not by speaking, but by doing!! Be it celeb, pastors, imams or d government.

Gbam!!

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Cornishasdd: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2017
They are all busy with their annual convention undecided kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by agwom(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2017
cosby02:
They are waiting to pray for them on the alter on sunday.
hmm
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Acidosis(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2017
This shameless ediot has started again?!

Libya is a Muslim dominated country with over 85% Sunni Muslims. Why are the Sheiks, Imans, and Sultans not talking about the evils Libyans do against our Nigerian brothers?
Where is the Sultan of Sokoto, what about the Emirates in Kano? Why are they mute? Why can't they save the innocent "One-Naijerian" brothers in the hands of their Libyan Brotherhood?

Why must it be the Pastors taking blames for the inadequacies of a nation that has been ruled by the Northern powers that be?

Whoever employed this ma d man as a radio station worker has committed a crime against humanity. People like Freeze shouldn't be heard when they talk.

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Kingcesar: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Its daddy freeze again o, another gbudu wey they bust brain grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by kullozone(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Freeze; The slayer of evil and tithe grabbing pastors. Slay them all, bruh smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by toluxe0075: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Daddy freeze and his pastor palava is getting boring abeg. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Settingz321(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Aiit pastor are hunting for 1 billion naira to send missionary there na...... Freeze Wait small on this one
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by cescky(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Idiot

Your get boil for your voice?

The same people your abusing is whom your calling on now

This attention seeking LovePeddler is diggng a shallow grave for himself

15 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by emmabest2000(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2017
akinsto4ever:
This freeze guy and pastors matter na season film...

cescky:
Idiot

Your get boil for voice

toluxe0075:
Daddy freeze and his pastor palava is getting boring abeg. undecided

Freeze is always on point !

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Tjohnnay: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2017
I juz like dis man

Him dey talk true

All xtians in the house, abeg weytn pastor wn use 1billion do?? Tell me

After dm don pay tyt, offering and dat man stil wnt make dm donate 1billion naira??

I go like make one better xtian send me money into my account notn is too small

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Aieboocaar(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2017
skedman:
They are all busy with their annual convention .imam dont have any money because his people only donate N20

As in eehn!!!

Dem go come they cause unnecessary hardship for road users along lagos/ibadan expressway

8 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2017
Burn!
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by Felixtuta(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2017
T B Joshua has done alot already ask the deporties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out by leye4u: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2017
ayxmania:
This guy don win dem pastors already
you have not been to any church of recent.... Win ke..... Our churches are getting fuller by the day... Thanks to Freeze and his front page free publicity.... Lol

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains / Photos: Sugar Asoegwu Versus Mercy Macjoe; Who Is Hotter? / Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.