Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon (41440 Views)

'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age / Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by medexico(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2017
Belafonte:
So, he hasn't begun honeymoon? What does this guy think he's doing?

You did not read the post bros. He said it was a trip not honeymoon
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by mrlaw93(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Let's hope the wedding last till then undecided
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Belafonte(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2017
medexico:

You did not read the post bros. He said it was a trip not honeymoon

Which I understand. My question is rhetorical. He should be honeymooning now with his wife, not gallivanting around the world with friends. Three's a crowd.
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by ariklawani(f): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Not again,y Banky here and there,kilode nah.give us better news joo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Blissbeatz(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Make una leave banky w alone..... Am tired of reading news pertaining to dat big head kilode gan
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by sinceraconcept(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2017
Banky olori Patako patako with his big head. maybe they want to have an orgy Adesua likes to be gangbanged and filled in all holes

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Xisnin(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2017
oshe11:
This banky com worse pass woman ooo

See as body dey catch am like say adesua na virgin

Abi no be same Adesua wen kunle dn lipsrsealed

Why don't you face your own life instead of obsessing about a couple who
isn't aware of your existence

post=62843887:
Honeymoon still in January?!
Maybe you NL guys will still have some X-rated videos to feast on by then.

Social media couple!
Marriage doesn't bring maturity obviously!!

Mr. maturity, weh done sir.
I remember you spamming fp with your adverts the other day,
that wasn't a sign of maturity either.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by enemyofprogress: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2017
Are u serious?..now i kn say dis couple sick..showbiz..i love dem so much bt am beginning to change my mind
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Northernonyenku(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2017
After celebrating xmas n new year together what fun will b left for honeymoon..these guys no just get work
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by squarelead(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Even baby wey dem born today know say Banky wed.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by officialbelly: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2017
abag no be everything wey this people talk we go dey put mouth.
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by HokageTravels: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2017
The problem with banky w is that he talks too much...I do forget banky is a musician at times. He should focus more on his music

#HokageTravels.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Safiaa(f): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Banky never used to be like this lol. This wedding is doing him sha.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by kowalsky: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2017
post=62843887:
Honeymoon still in January?!
Maybe you NL guys will still have some X-rated videos to feast on by then.

Social media couple!
Marriage doesn't bring maturity obviously!!

you're back. thank God.

for one second I thought you'd joined the libya crew to go sell our barbeque in Europe

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Naijadr: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Banky is a business man, SA tourism paid for part of the wedding and this trip, hence the hashtags.
You guys are missing the point. You can’t compare him to your own level. He has to post as is required by the agreement. Same applies to Ebuka and co. That’s what celebs, even intl with sense, do!

They have wedding party 2 coming out in a few weeks, obviously they need to come back soon to promote it and all that. No need rushing to honeymoon, and then back for that.
Additionally who says they want to go to SA for their honeymoon? They may want something isolated like Maldives. Its their marriage, their life.
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
kowalsky:

you're back. thank God.

for one second I thought you'd joined the libya crew to go sell our barbeque in Europe

Lol, now this is funny!

We've been busy with so much barbecue job this past few weeks and still praying for more..... BGG.
Our ads here as brought so much clients, PMs and phone calls from prospective clients/customers.

Nairaland being what it is, we ignore all the negatives and concentrate on the POSITIVES.
Thanks for the heads up brother!!
It shows we made some impact here.

(NB) We only reply mentions of a prospective client, not that of an average pessimist on Nairaland.
Do have a pleasant day ahead sir!
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Edonojie007(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
So Honeymoon As It Was And Is,is No Longer After Marriage Ceremony,you Now Book Date For It,after Enough Sex And Have Become Tired Of It. But There Is No Sense In This Naw.
Secondly,this Guy No Get Sense. Money Wey You Go Use Invest Inside Your Music Industry,sponsor Upcoming Artist Like Wiskid And Davido,use Am Make More Millions-him Dey Waist Am For Yansh. Chai!
Small Pikin With Big Head Oo.....
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by SmartyPants(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
There was no sarcasm in the reply!
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Hades2016(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Banky W with a savage response.. shocked shocked

More >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/banky-w-replies-fan-who-asked-why-his.html
what is Savage about Banky response undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by oblaak(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
medexico:
The last picture I posted online about my life is the day of my matric.

Presently, many people don't know where I am in life.

I like it like that
Young man, I'm coming to collect the fan I gave you to repair last week. I hope you are done with it because I will arrest you this time.
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by rhelis: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Banky w, haba e don do nah.
Experience much fun while shopping online at affordable price, plus you can bargain your price online
visit https://rhelis.com
Hurry Now!!
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by loomer: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Banky W with a savage response.. shocked shocked

More >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/banky-w-replies-fan-who-asked-why-his.html

That's not savagery, but clarifying things with great respect.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by Kaymaxine(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
No blame am jare...
Bfor d weddn,he don chop all the honey wey dey the moon finish!!!
I tot taking his tym to get married would give his brain tym to develop more.
Seems lik I was wrong!!!
Just pray say make guys no first u knack am.
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by biyitolu(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by medexico(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2017
oblaak:

Young man, I'm coming to collect the fan I gave you to repair last week. I hope you are done with it because I will arrest you this time.

loool
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by medexico(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2017
oblaak:

This is exactly what I'm talking about, how do you know I'm young?
Re: Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon by oblaak(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
medexico:

This is exactly what I'm talking about, how do you know I'm young?
OK. Old man, so when do I come?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Shades Davido: I Don't Use My Father's Money For Hype / Sexy Nollywood Actresses Play Football (photos) / D'banj's Replies Man Who Said Nigerian Songs Are Only About Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.