Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. (18245 Views)

Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews / N-power Batch C: Please Do Not Pay ₦100 For Physical Verification / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by wildcatter23(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Q
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by chinawapz(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2017
We need more of Npower, this na chikini money
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Codims82(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2017
npowerng:
Good Morning,
Don't bother to go for physical verification if you are already employed.
Don't bother at all.
#NPowerNG

Greeting to you npower, pls has my issue complain been taking care of. 11 months salary, 2016.
Thanks
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by PStacks(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2017
prodiG:
Just out of curiousity.How do you intend to fish out the already employed ones

curiousity kills the cat. Leave that to them

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by maxti: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2017
risos:
Interesting, so why does n-power shortlist Nigerians who are already employed for physical verification?

Confused people. And they didn't shortlist most unemployed I know

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by baski92(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2017
npowerng:
Good Morning,
Don't bother at all.
#NPowerNG
bro good morning, una get anything related to field work like technical works or electrical work
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by maryjane247: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2017
sir please I selected Onitsha south LGA instead of Onitsha north where my residential address is, it wasn't intentional. please which particular local government will I go for verification and I hope it won't affect me. please am waiting for your reply
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by ite86(m): 7:30am On Dec 01, 2017
It wasn't npower's fault that already employed were selected. Those guys claimed unemployed during the application process, and npower preselected based on information provided by those applicants

4 Likes

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by ruggedmallaam(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2017
npowerng:
Good Morning,
Don't bother at all.
#NPowerNG
Please when is the physical verification starting and where is it going to take place.can you go for it if you've not been notified
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by prodiG(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Codims82:

Greeting to you npower, pls has my issue complain been taking care of. 11 months salary, 2016.
Thanks
They are owing you 11 months salary and you're still going there? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Donkalio: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2017
2017 N-power Application, only the Notherners are pre-selected. Like if it's true, share if it's lie!

1 Like 11 Shares

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by ite86(m): 7:39am On Dec 01, 2017
It wasn't npower's fault that already employed were selected. Those guys claimed unemployed during the application process, and npower preselected based on information provided by those applicants.
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by prodiG(m): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2017
maryjane247:
sir please I selected Onitsha south LGA instead of Onitsha north where my residential address is, it wasn't intentional. please which particular local government will I go for verification and I hope it won't affect me. please am waiting for your reply
Your verification should be at onitsha south na. Cc npowerng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Bright9239(m): 7:48am On Dec 01, 2017
silas24:
@npower, you keep emphasizing that preselection does not mean final selection. If one happens to have all the documents he or she claims to have and meets the requirements for the physical verification,is there still a chance that such a person will be screened out cos this is Nigeria and I am sure as fellow Nigerians you guys understand my point.
If you have been shortlisted in the preselection list and you present your claimed documents, your name will remain. So have to fear.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by don10ky(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2017
npowerng:
Good Morning,
Don't bother at all.
#NPowerNG
This is our federal money N power is a way of giving Nigerians their on federal allocations just like Sure P did. My friends are working in banks and yet NPower has been empowering then for a year now plus ipad grin Lets all go there in mass and recieve our federal allocation pls if am sincere hit like

12 Likes

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Bright9239(m): 7:52am On Dec 01, 2017
prodiG:
Your verification should be at onitsha south na. Cc npowerng

You have to go to Onitcha South for verification. It won't have any effect on on but if you don't want to work in Onitcha South, you'll have to go back to that same Onitsha South LGA after verification for inter-LGA transfer

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by ibukun147(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2017
npowerng:
Good Morning,
Don't bother at all.
#NPowerNG
pls when is the date for physical verification or we will be update via sms as well?...thanks
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by SenorFax(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2017
@npower, can you pls list the documents we should be expected to bring along for the verification.
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by don10ky(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2017
maryjane247:
bros nairaland dnt handle npower issue go to their handle on twitter
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Alexdon200089: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2017
SenorFax:
@npower, can you pls list the documents we should be expected to bring along for the verification.

Nepa Bill,House rent receipt,School Receipt!! grin grin grin grin

Abeg go find your birth certificate or court affidavit, Nysc Discharge letter,Primary School Leaving Certificate,Wasec or Neco Result,your N-Power Invitation letter i.e message sent to your phone, degree result

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by MRAKBEE(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2017
@npowerng What are the list of items required for verification?
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Justicechigbo(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2017
I didn't receive any message and to log in the site is not going at all....so does this mean I am been pre selected and how do I know where to go for physical verification? I just put my bvn on their portal where they wrote pre selection

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Codims82(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2017
prodiG:
They are owing you 11 months salary and you're still going there? shocked

Why should I continues, I stop at September when I complain the medi chief in the clinic. Their advice was I should sort my salary out with npower.
What is the meaning of such question. Can't you make your inquiry to know what if am saying is wrong. It seems you people are playing me around, but I will prove to you people that am not stupid. Am trying to gather my facts from u people. That money will be paid to the last kobo.
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by jibs4lv(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Codims82:

Why should I continues, I stop at September when I complain the medi chief in the clinic. Their advice was I should sort my salary out with npower.
What is the meaning of such question. Can't you make your inquiry to know what if am saying is wrong. It seems you people are playing me around, but I will prove to you people that am not stupid. Am trying to gather my facts from u people. That money will be paid to the last kobo.
grin grin grin angry
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Codims82(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2017
jibs4lv:
grin grin grin angry

Can u imagin that.11months
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by press9ja: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Nigeria Navy DSSC Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers >> https://schoolnig.com/nigeria-navy-dssc-aptitude-test-past-questions-answers/
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Abdogood(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2017
I got selected but have a Job that pays 5times what empower offers now. All thanks.
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Blackops(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2017
lets loot the looters.

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by 2undeajigs: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2017
How do i Get a Local Government Identification Letter?
Are there other alternatives to this document?
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by maasoap(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2017
npowerng:
Good Morning,
Don't bother at all.
#NPowerNG
prodiG:
Just out of curiousity.How do you intend to fish out the already employed ones
Or better still, why were they preselected in place of unemployed.
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by donqx: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2017
ok
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by maasoap(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Alexdon200089:

[s] Nepa Bill,House rent receipt,School Receipt!! [/s] grin grin grin grin

Abeg go find your birth certificate or court affidavit, Nysc Discharge letter, Primary School Leaving Certificate, Wasec or Neco Result, [s] your N-Power Invitation letter i.e message sent to your phone, [/s] degree result
ID card

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed / Anambra State Ministry Of Education Massive Recruitment (over 60 Positions) / Offer Letter Just Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.