Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) (44650 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's son's award shows his surname has officially been changed to Dikeh / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Why cant we win Nobel and Pulitzer awards ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by biacan(f): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wzzy babanla

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Mysselff2: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
WotzupNG:
shame

davido fans can't even comment

grin grin grin

They are commenting.

Their new handle is @IamFroggie

Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
MTV EMA still better pass MOBO UK grin cheesy award. If not that performance he did in UK at that hall that generated alot of cash for them. I don't think he would have smell that award. He couldn't even win best african act to tell u how OBO is popular this year selling africa pop to the world. How wish he is nominated in same award. He would have also floor wizkid.MOBO black award. Mostly africans that won and cardiB that was popular this year. U see how popular davido is. The first African to perform at that MOBO award. Even kids crew were jealous . Haters :Dwill soon arrive cus this my comment go pain dem. All dem kids crew grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by stopamjoor: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
so?
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Blissbeatz(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
FIA be like if no one praise me... Mi ole wa ku jare.. Kari gbamu sanju kama ri lo hahaaaaa wizziyo d BN(baba Nla)
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Bills2307(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Davido nominated alongside kiss Daniel sarkodie, ..hu knows even sound sultan WHILE
Wizzy nominated alongside a whole Jay Z and drake ..

Davido too local abeg to compare to wizzy
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by joenor(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wait ooo nor b two wrist watch nine this man tie for hand so? Na wah...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by TheAngry1: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Two Yoruba boys conquered the world stage we no hear noise. If to say dem be Yigbo now, dem for say 'that is why we want Biafra'.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Who is this one

KING OBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WotzupNG:
shame

grin grin grin
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by UKPAI25(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
BEST AFRICAN ACT

Davido

Eugy

Juls

Maleek Berry

Mr Eazi

Sarkodie

Tekno

Tiwa Savage

Wande Coal

Wizkid
And OBO WON Wizkid was lucky he didnt meet Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
OboOlora:
� local champion

Sis u no dey fear o
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Foxrain: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
fufuNegusi:
This are great talents

I have a dream Wizkid and Davido will win the grammys 2018
Sorry to break your dreams but the Grammy nominees have been announced and neither of them was nominated, the grammy will hold on February 2018.
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by toprealman: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Go and store it in a safe place. Next year, if you are not nominated for any category now you will say that the award is useless. That the one they gave you before has peeled off.
Iyam talk mai own finisi ooo.
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
as if davido didnt win anything, how many songs did wizzy released these year compared to Obo (30 Billion man) (omo baba olowo) if you want to check musicaly Davido beat Wizkid hands down, so stop the noise dude

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
geometricaxis:
why is he wearing 2 wristwatches?
Your watch dey loss?
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
These kids are trying..Wizkid and Davikid
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:
"OBO! you're the true son of your father. you have done us proud, you have done your nation proud, You're no Drake or Future asslicker, You're a man, a real African man! we bow to no one.
2018 is going to be bigger. shine on"

-concupiscent

We no want any kind voice here
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by techgeniusworld(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Davido has emerged winner of the Best African Act award at the 2017 MOBO Awards held in Leeds, UK. He was nominated alomgside Eugy, Juls, Maleek Berry, Mr Eazi, Sarkodie etc.

Wizkid also emerged Best International Act beating heavyweights like Jay-Z, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, SZA, DJ Khaled etc.

Below are pictures of Davido and the 2017 MOBO Award he won.

photo credit: as watermarked

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/pictures-davido-2017-mobo-award.html
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
dennisworld1:
MTV EMA still better pass MOBO UK grin cheesy award. If not that performance he did in UK at that hall that generated alot of cash for them. I don't think he would have smell that award. He couldn't even win best african act to tell u how OBO is popular this year selling africa pop to the world. How wish he is nominated in same award. He would have also floor wizkid.MOBO black award. Mostly africans that won and cardiB that was popular this year. U see how popular davido is. The first African to perform at that MOBO award. Even kids crew were jealous . Haters :Dwill soon arrive cus this my comment go pain dem. All dem kids crew grin grin

We no want any kind voice for here
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Godwin978:
as if davido didnt win anything, how many songs did wizzy released these year compared to Obo (30 Billion man) (omo baba olowo) if you want to check musicaly Davido beat Wizkid hands down, so stop the noise dude
1st grade fool
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Harfosky(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oshee OBO...samankwe
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ecuador1:

We no want any kind voice for here
kids crew cheesy grin
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by bencynthgreat: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
WotzupNG:
shame

grin grin grin
2011-2017=6years it took wizkid to win best international art @mobo. with d way Davido is going I see him wining it in one or two years times. I like wizkid though but in my playlist I rate Davido more than him until he start giving me hit songs back to back like Davido.

1 Like

Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
ayoblinks:
J

Yaba-Left V.I.P
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by ayoblinks(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follysho707:

Yaba-Left V.I.P
You no well, na ur babe be dia candidate
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

I can even win in that category sef grin grin
To beat Jay Z , Drake n Co in a category no be beans O!
But I believe Davido with get to that level soon , maybe in like November 2039 grin
just so you know , this is the full nomination list fo that category

Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Pvibe007: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
PMWSpirit:
just so you know , this is the full nomination list fo that category

Is that all? If Yes then....GET LOST grin
Re: Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
mayweather145:
whats shame there he won an award he was nominated for nd his counterpart wizkid won in his own category too.

LOL
the kid was nominated in the best African act category too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos / Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) / Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.