Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Journey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Journey (339 Views)

The Journey To Riches Starts Now / Medical School: The Journey / The Journey Of My Life After Secondary School Into The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Journey by magnificient7: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2017
let me use this cyber space to document a little about what is happening around and with me. I hope one day I will look back and since how far I have come.

I am very skeptical about opening the thread on this section, but since it revolves mainly about life after school, I choose to leave it here. And secondly, I don't want my mail to be filled with a lot of PMs.

And finally, please, you don't need to comment if you have nothing essential to say.

I hope I will have the consistency to update this page.

start with an introduction....

I am a young Nigerian going through the everyday motions of life.
A graduated of industrial chemistry from one of the government owned universities in south eastern Nigeria.... let the journey begin
Re: The Journey by magnificient7: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2017
As a new fresh jambite in the university, 2010, i resolved to make a first class, atleast to have an edge over my colleagues after school. Rounding off my Bsc came with a mixed feeling...
Re: The Journey by MaroCruz(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
magnificient7:
As a new fresh jambite in the university, 2010, i resolved to make a first class, atleast to have an edge over my colleagues after school. Rounding off my Bsc came with a mixed feeling...

So what next?

(1) (Reply)

NAAT, NASU, SSANU To Resume Suspended Strike / The Interviewer Who Hated Me / Love/education/kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.