Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress (1737 Views)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 And Alibaba To Nigeria / I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? / Jumia Black Friday Deals With Shipping Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by Maxkdave(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2017
Hello

I have listed all the items I want to buy from 1688 and Aliexpress.

I am looking for a shipping company that help ship my goods from China to Nigeria.

Most of my items are from 1688 if you can help order any ship them to Nigeria, that will be a plus.

NOTE: Battery products are included in the goods. I also need all items before 20th December.

If you know any company that can assist with that please share the name, contact details and fees.

Thanks!
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by lazovic(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
I can help but not for free call this number if u are interested 09091474715.
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by AishaBuhari: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
AliExpress ships directly to Nigeria
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by snazzy5050(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Maxkdave:
Hello

I have listed all the items I want to buy from 1688 and Aliexpress.

I am looking for a shipping company that help ship my goods from China to Nigeria.

Most of my items are from 1688 if you can help order any ship them to Nigeria, that will be a plus.

NOTE: Battery products are included in the goods. I also need all items before 20th December.

If you know any company that can assist with that please share the name, contact details and fees.

Thanks!

U can use Chrisvicmall for sure just go to thier website all you have to do is enter the link from the site and put th price that’s all

Chrisvicmall dot com
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by Maxkdave(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
lazovic:
I can help but not for free call this number if u are interested 09091474715.

Contact for what? shipping company that can help? Or you represent a shipping company?
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by Maxkdave(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
AishaBuhari:
AliExpress ships directly to Nigeria

Yeah! I know this. Most times free shipping takes 30days or more. I need the items in a week or two.

Also, Most of the items are from 1688 not aliexpress.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by Maxkdave(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
snazzy5050:

U can use Chrisvicmall for sure just go to their website all you have to do is enter the link from the site and put th price that’s all

Chrisvicmall dot com

Thanks for mentioning chrisvicmall but I already had a chat with them before I created this thread.

CVM said they don't do normal shipping for now as they have too many orders and if I do normal shipping my item will come next year.

Also since some of my orders have batteries they would accept it for express shipping.

So that rule chrisvicmall out of my list.
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by Jsaviour(f): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Check Tugrow. Search his name or thread here on nairaland. He can help you with fast delivery.
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by Maxkdave(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jsaviour:
Check Tugrow. Search his name or thread here on nairaland. He can help you with fast delivery.

I did that yesterday. he has closed shipping for the year.
thanks
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by 2sexycom(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
snazzy5050:

U can use Chrisvicmall for sure just go to thier website all you have to do is enter the link from the site and put th price that’s all

Chrisvicmall dot com
too expensive... op don't use them. Besides, there too many complaints about CRV
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by Maxkdave(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2017
2sexycom:
too expensive... op don't use them. Besides, there too many complaints about CRV

Okay! CVM Customer support is very responsive.

I have tried Nonikings (they are sluggish to respond to my call and chat for days now).

St. Patrick haven't responded to my email and the number on the website is not going.

Tugrow has close for the year.

Bagat service and shipping is expensive. also skeptical about them.

I still need help on this shipping issue.
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by 2sexycom(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Maxkdave:

Okay! CVM Customer support is very responsive.

I have tried Nonikings (they are sluggish to respond to my call and chat for days now).

St. Patrick haven't responded to my email and the number on the website is not going.

Tugrow has close for the year.

Bagat service and shipping is expensive. also skeptical about them.

I still need help on this shipping issue.

Well, I use Base One for mine. I had used them severally and all seems good but currently, I have goods stuck with them on cargo shipment for more than than the stipulated time. Normally it is supposed to be 7-10 DAYS but I have waited for over 20 days now. This is the first time I would experience such with them.

The most annoying thing is that this is supposed to be a sample/prototype thingy and the concerned people have called to ask why we have not gotten back to them.

We are plagued with the NIGERIAN FACTOR on all corners...
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by Maxkdave(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
2sexycom:

Well, I use Base One for mine. I had used them severally and all seems good but currently, I have goods stuck with them on cargo shipment for more than than the stipulated time. Normally it is supposed to be 7-10 DAYS but I have waited for over 20 days now. This is the first time I would experience such with them.

The most annoying thing is that this is supposed to be a sample/prototype thingy and the concerned people have called to ask why we have not gotten back to them.

Okay! Thanks for mentioning base one. I thought they are not reliable o! Since there is no info about them online apart from blogs.
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by ijeezlux(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
2sexycom:

please bros how do I contact base one. please give me their phone number or website. I really need to contact base one
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by ijeezlux(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Maxkdave:

Okay! Thanks for mentioning base one. I thought they are not reliable o! Since there is no info about them online apart from blogs.

bro, do u av info abt Base one? I mean their contact address. if yes, pls gv me
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by Ayooze(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
I need link to import UK used laptop, phones, camera and electronic please anyone know how call me 07068444309
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by Hunry: 12:48am On Jan 21, 2018
2sexycom:

how did this go
Re: I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress by hypnotic(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hello guys there is a new logistics trader direct from China to Nigeria in town, location is Ogudu, their warehouse is in Ketu

Chanqzhou Quanqing

NIGERIA:
149, Ogudu Road, Ogudu, Lagos, Nigeria

CHINA:
1, Jingshang Road, ZhongLou Area, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China.

you can mail: t.aloba@changzhouquanqing.com

(1) (Reply)

If your in warri or lagos and you have ethereum to sell, contact me / Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz / How To Use "Skye Bank Transfer Code"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.