Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? (1919 Views)

See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / Dangote Partners With Jumia To Sell Cement Online / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? by Premiumwriter: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is my first time of trying this online thing. So I don't know if anybody has done it especially in benue state and have gotten their items successfully without any hassle.

I would like some help.
Re: I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? by Fuckgratulations: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Premiumwriter:
This is my first time of trying this online thing. So I don't know if anybody has done it especially in benue state and have gotten their items successfully without any hassle.

I would like some help.
what do you want to order?
Re: I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? by Premiumwriter: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fuckgratulations:
what do you want to order?
cooker and subwoofers
Re: I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? by dominique(f): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
I've had orders delivered to Abuja, I don't know about Benue. Be ready to pay through our teeth for delivery and you'll have to pay before delivery.
Re: I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? by paveinc(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jumia can deliver to any part of the country
Re: I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? by Premiumwriter: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
dominique:
I've had orders delivered to Abuja, I don't know about Benue. Be ready to pay through our teeth for delivery and you'll have to pay before delivery.
I don't understand.

You mean I'll have to pay for those items with "free shipping" also
Re: I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? by Premiumwriter: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
paveinc:
Jumia can deliver to any part of the country
that's what they say.

But this is Nigeria grin
Re: I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? by dominique(f): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Premiumwriter:
I don't understand.

You mean I'll have to pay for those items with "free shipping" also

Ts&Cs apply to free shipping, you wouldn't know of this until you're about to check out your item. You can fill your cart with items you need and do a mock checkout, you will see your delivery charge.
Re: I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? by Premiumwriter: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
dominique:

Ts&Cs apply to free shipping, you wouldn't know of this until you're about to check out your item. You can fill your cart with items you need and do a mock checkout, you will see your delivery charge.
na wa o.

I'll just go to market abeg.

Thanks anyway.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Hazzantazzan Paypal Case. Fraudulent Charge Backs. / Watch Now: Cheapest Way To Start Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.