Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (52605 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Lincoln275(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Today I decided to go and rest at my mom's restaurant. When I got their, I met my younger sister serving food to a pretty damsel. I couldn't resist her beauty, so I acted like a customer. My younger sister knew my moves, so she smiled and played along. ME: Hey! give me food am in a hurry, I didn't park my car well (My sister smiled and the girl gave me a charming look) My sister: (Serving me) Customer, U can change car ooo. Look at the type of car u brought today (Pointing at someone's Range Rover, that parked outside) Me: Yaah, that one belongs to my mom.My dad travelled, so my mom took his lambogini, so I decided to use my mom's Range Rover since am tired of driving that my Ferrari. My sister couldn't hold the laughter any longer, so she ran out and blast it.....I was left alone with the girl, so I introduced myself to her and we started chatting and I brain washed her. When she was about to succumb, My Mom just entered...Piam! The next thing I heard was...... Chibuike Na so u go dey chop like mumu. Na only food u know. Anyway, did u sell the Moi-Moi finish Chai....... My village people later succeeded, I am still looking for where to hang my self... I have finally disgraced my ancestors... hahahajaja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Kill him and move on
Lolz.
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by mrphysics(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hian, this is another rape story. Guys should learn to use a brothel than trying to decieve a minor.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by sKeetz(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
angry
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Zanas: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
H
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by mofedamijo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
From what i can pick out from this gubbrish,the Lawyer needs to be flogged,now to the lady,what were u doing in his house that he raped u twice,he gave u 1,000naira for transport shows u went to meet him somewhere...
Secondly why did she collect the 1,000 naira
Thirdly how did she contact the said lawyer in the middle of the night asking if she can break his head....
This people have mental problem
Note:Rape is horrible and a strong law should be passed on rapist,but then i detest when a loser uses rape to get at someone....

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by ELShehzad: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by juman(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
ladeb:
I don't consider this a rape..she went to his house...so they both enjoyed there self

You see, this is another potential rapist.

Look, in a civilized environment even your wife you have sex with her with her permission.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by crownedprinz(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
sounds strange....something is not adding up
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by iamtewwy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
it seems rape now has another meaning.. somebody help me out

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by joystickextend1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nawa o if konji hold you just get one of our pussey cups or masturbatorss to cool off.

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys..
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by osazeeblue01: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Op. Receive sense now
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by ladeb: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
If u are reasonable enough u will agree
juman:

You see, this is another potential rapist.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by joenor(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
You went to a bar with a strnger n still decided to go home with him... n u complain of bin rape....! let me ask this, is he your church member? he should take u home and say some prayer with u bah? my dear tell us u enjoyed it, as you dey strange person house fit still sleep... he nor do u reach...

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by biacan(f): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Lolz.
Abi o sis she's asking of what to do with a man who took advantage of her when has a knife in her possession
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by ivolt: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
ladeb:
I don't consider this a rape..she went to his house...so they both enjoyed there self

It is not up to you to decide.
If you got robbed in a thief's house, will you consider it robbery?
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by 2sexycom(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
CastedDude:
A socio-political analyst, Benny Umoren, has revealed how a young lady was allegedly raped by one Francis after their meeting at a bar in Ebonyi state. According to Benny Umoren, the victim tried to harm the alleged rapist in his sleep after taking advantage of her multiple times and giving her N1000 for transport after the whole act.

Below is what Benny Umoren shared online with screenshots of Facebook chat with the alleged victim as proof;

Was just about dozing off last night, when I saw this message; Hello ma, I just got raped. I swear, the sleep cleared from my eyes. Her rapist took away her phones. Raped her twice in the morning and at night.. Both times with no condoms. She's a young girl, helpless. She wanted to kill him in his sleep, but someone here managed to talk her out of it.

Here's an update on the matter

Three days ago, as I was about to sleep when I received a distress message from one Chukwu Esther that I should help her , she just got raped by one Francis after their meeting at a bar in Eboyi state. I tried getting more details from her but she was so broken she was bent on harming him in his sleep rather.

Throughout that night, I was awake with her till she went offline, He seized her phone when he woke up and saw she was chatting. Early hours of yesterday again, He repeated the rape and gave her #1000 for transport . She said she wanted justice and because she might not be able to get legal justice, she opted to take law into her hands ,this which I tried so much to prevent and was successful

Then I took up the case yesterday after hearing from her , have her make a report at the civil defense office , rape department Ebonyi.

I got her password and her Facebook username and instigated a chat with Mr Francis, He seems to be a very very hard one to crack as he kept saying she didn't sex her ,nor force her home, neither did he rape her. Like a rapist will admit? All effort to make him confess was abortive. And he began to threaten. And said;

" Never try to blackmail a Man under grace" .

I called again yesterday and spoke like it was Esther, after denying not s3xing her at all, he said " Didn't I give you #1000 after everything?? I have the recorded calls with me.

I was told by the Victim to bring this to the public while legal actions are being taken , I demand to know how Esther got to your house after the meeting Mr Francis, How you gave her #1000 after denying that you didn't even see her yesterday and why you took advantage of her.

Thank You.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-lady-allegedly-raped-man-meeting-bar-ebonyi-see-details.html
bloody liar. That is not the real author of this charade. I know the woman behind it. Copy and fake blogger.

Give credit to the real author

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by ladeb: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol...chaii shaking my head
ivolt:

It is not up to you to decide.
If you got robbed in a thief's house, will you consider it robbery?
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Sluvist(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
So, after you followed him to a joint and enjoyed part of his money, then followed him to his house, then removed your clothes,then opened legs for him on top of his matress. After all the happenings, you now came to tell the world that he raped you. God will punish you very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by juman(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
iamtewwy:
it seems rape now has another meaning.. somebody help me out

Our mentality in africa is wrong about rape.

Guys think a visiting lady that decline to have sex, she refuse because she is shy hence guys think they can force themselves on that lady.

But its totally wrong. Its rape.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by 2sexycom(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
mrphysics:
Hian, this is another rape story. Guys should learn to use a brothel than trying to decieve a minor.
lol the victim is not a minor. She is a full grown adult. Na politics matter she take enter one chance. She met the guy on facebook and because of his political knowledge, she felt she could tap from his wealth of knowledge as she has desire to learn too and see dude is press at the government house, they set up a meeting after a few chat exchange. Na Dia she enter one chance

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Goahead(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nwaze Francis, the chief propagandist of Dave Umahi? He's here on nairaland... Nweze1986, come and vindicate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by triple996(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Continue lying we r listening
U met him in a BAR
Followed him HOME
Got raped, Bt instead of leaving to report to police
U even wait behind to have an NAP with him
den got raped AGAIN
and d first thing to do is to go on SOCIAL-MEDIA to announce ur latest adventure
Hhhmmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by seunmohmoh(f): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:
All these rape threads is starting to piss me off.

1. You wanted to have a discussion without someone who you don't know but instead of meeting at a public place you rather go to his house

2. After raping you (and taking a relaxing nap at that) you decided to log into Facebook and chat with a friend asking for advises. INSTEAD OF STABBING THE RAPIST TO DEATH.

You were even tagging your friend on different pictures. (upon say your body dey shake)

3. You can leave his house if you want but you still decided to stay back and finish up your conversation after he raped you TWICE.

See ehn, the last time I said THE TRUTH, one bastard banned my account (God will still punish you for banning my account oloriburuku) Meaning nairaland is not a place for the truth and the disclaimer Seun attached to this forum is useless

Let me just lie and say MEN ARE TRASH.
u registered on d 29th which was yesterday so how did u get blocked and u r using ur acc today
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
rubbish..... you followed him to his house, spent the night and you are saying he raped you. why didn't you shout wen being raped. just tell us he didn't agree to pay you the money both of you neggotiated and we will understand

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
If she went to his house, Then it's not rape, The ocean does not drown who it didn't see it's body, Thanks.
Smh.
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by juman(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
If nigeria could become a sensible country, I tell you there would be thousands of rape cases in court yearly.
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by morbeta(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Court of public opinion has found the alleged rapist not guilty of rape....the acclaimed rapee'' should go home and maintain silence and forever hold her 1000naira in peace....next!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by toprealman: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Q:Where are you
A: Hmmmmm
Conclusion: Fake gist
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
This story is somehow lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Nnemuka(f): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wow...
from comments here it means no one is safe visiting men anymore...
all we have nowadays are pigs and low lives parading as men who will rape you once alone...
wow... women are truly raising dogs as men.
chukwuaju

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her / Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.