Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant (15290 Views)

Queen Moremi Ajasoro Leadership Pageant (Photos) / Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) / The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2017
Ooni Of Ife, Lagos State Governor To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Event As Winner Gets 5million

The much anticipated Queen Moremi Ajosoro Cultural pageant and Outstanding Dignitaries Achievement award is taking centre stage in Lagos at the prestigious Oriental Hotel, Lekki this Sunday, 3rd December 2017, by 4:00pm. The event is expected to attract high profile personalities and traditional rulers across the south west states as it's celebrates the legendary personality of the Moremi Ajasoro of the blessed memory who fought for the welfare of the Ile Ife people in particular and the Yoruba race in general. 

About 41 contestants selected from the audition had been camping at the Ife Grand Resort in Osun state as the exercise progressed with different activities and tasks for them. The reality show event exclusively captured and televised daily by Spice TV on DSTV channel 190 and GOTV channel 28 by 6:30pm everyday has witnessed the evictions of some contestants. 30 contestants are expected to feature on stage at the grand finale with cultural presentations ‎and display as the veteran judges access their performances. One of the participants amongst them who through the exercises in camp and on stage is adjudged the best with regards to reflecting the disposition and qualities of the late iconic Yoruba legend will be crowned the winner of Queen Moremi Ajasoro cultural pageant and presented with N5million by the Ooni Of Ife himself.

Amongst high profile personalities that will grace the occassion is His Imperial Majesty Oonirisa Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja 11, Ooni Of Ife and His Excellency Akinwunmi Ambode- Governor Of Lagos State. The cultural event which will have other side attractions of fun and historical celebration of the late Moremi Ajasoro will also honour some personalities with ‎the Outstanding Dignitaries Achievement Awards (ODAA), 2017

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/11/countdown-ooni-of-ife-lagos-state.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2017
@alexreports

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by Munae(f): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2017
Ooni the explorer.

Always on the move.

Why do I have the feeling he's only coming in order to choose a wife

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by jamalnation(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by jaheymezz(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
all the girls after knowing ooni go show for there

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by Sirheny007(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Munae:
Ooni the explorer.

Always on the move.

undecided

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by MasterChen: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by psychologist(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Flavour be like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by ednut1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
shud pick a wife from dem grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by favourmic(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Munae:
Ooni the explorer.

Always on the move.

because that is all you can think off undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by tayo4ng(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
nice one, promoting our culture

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by asawanathegreat(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Culture Is life.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by braine(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
This King has got Swag!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by mofedamijo(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Munae:
Ooni the explorer.

Always on the move.

Last time i checked he his single.........stop the feelings
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by 40ng: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
The Black Girl , I Can see the Queen in You ...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by miqos03: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Seen
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by hubbitman: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
so
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by jaheymezz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
jamalnation:
five million d hustle is real
so you self book space come later modify am ni..... I catch you o.....we they gada hustle noni
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by Quatermani: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
hmm
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by Tjohnnay: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dat wn concern una.afonjas dem

I nor wn hear later say dm use all d gals for rituals o undecided

Na der way self

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by sinceraconcept(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
women must not stand while talking to Ooni,you must kneel down like that girl did. I hope girls are learning .

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by joenor(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na wah... see girls when them use...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by orisa37: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Very good!!! Ki Olodumare ya ojo yen si mimo ni Oruko Oduduwa Ase!!! Meaning May The Almighty God bless that Day in The Name of Jesus Christ Amen!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by billyG(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
They shld turn it to Reed dance & invite King nswati of swaziland to come & choose wife.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by danvon(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sometimes I wonder ambode and ooni of ife who is more important
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by sinceraconcept(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wife fall on Ooni
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by bolaji73(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Her name is Adetorera Hannah.popularly known as HannahDivah.A queen in did,one of the most popular political Icon in OAU,Very vocal and articulate. Shana just like my Fellow OAU brethren would say.she is a contestant in the Moremi Ajasoro Beautiful pageant.
Fellow Nairanlanders pls Vote for.She really got all what it takes.kindly check further details below.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
One thing I love about Yoruba girls is their natural beauty. kiss kiss Good luck to all.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by HomeOfMe(f): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
Ooni Of Ife, Lagos State Governor To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Event As Winner Gets 5million

The much anticipated Queen Moremi Ajosoro Cultural pageant and Outstanding Dignitaries Achievement award is taking centre stage in Lagos at the prestigious Oriental Hotel, Lekki this Sunday, 3rd December 2017, by 4:00pm. The event is expected to attract high profile personalities and traditional rulers across the south west states as it's celebrates the legendary personality of the Moremi Ajasoro of the blessed memory who fought for the welfare of the Ile Ife people in particular and the Yoruba race in general. 

About 41 contestants selected from the audition had been camping at the Ife Grand Resort in Osun state as the exercise progressed with different activities and tasks for them. The reality show event exclusively captured and televised daily by Spice TV on DSTV channel 190 and GOTV channel 28 by 6:30pm everyday has witnessed the evictions of some contestants. 30 contestants are expected to feature on stage at the grand finale with cultural presentations ‎and display as the veteran judges access their performances. One of the participants amongst them who through the exercises in camp and on stage is adjudged the best with regards to reflecting the disposition and qualities of the late iconic Yoruba legend will be crowned the winner of Queen Moremi Ajasoro cultural pageant and presented with N5million by the Ooni Of Ife himself.

Amongst high profile personalities that will grace the occassion is His Imperial Majesty Oonirisa Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja 11, Ooni Of Ife and His Excellency Akinwunmi Ambode- Governor Of Lagos State. The cultural event which will have other side attractions of fun and historical celebration of the late Moremi Ajasoro will also honour some personalities with ‎the Outstanding Dignitaries Achievement Awards (ODAA), 2017

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/11/countdown-ooni-of-ife-lagos-state.html?m=0
The Ooni is single,so he's free to search for an oloori.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by Gulledgedsg: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sometimes I wonder abode and one of life who is more important...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by sammmyzzz(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Munae:
Ooni the explorer.

Always on the move.

You sure say u no for like marry him too? Pretenders!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant by enemyofprogress: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kabiyesi no get time for dat babe way kneel down dey seek for his attention, na another babe way dey for inside crowd him want

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sonakshi Sinah An International Female Icon / 5 Sure Rules For Wearing Men’s Suit / Popular Water Based Moisturizers For My Oily Skin That I Can Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.