Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,211 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies Few Days To Child Dedication, Months After Her Wedding (pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies Few Days To Child Dedication, Months After Her Wedding (pix) (646 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dies Few Days To Child Dedication, Months After Her Wedding (pix) by saydfact(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2017
A serving Youth corper, Idongesit Emmanuel Inuk popularly known as Eka Iban- following her tragic demise. According to reports from her friends, the pretty lady died just few months after her glamorous wedding and was preparing for her child’s dedication before passing away. 

Her burial was held today 29th November, 2017 at The Lutheran Church of Nigeria, Holy Trinity Cathedral, Itiam Ikot Ebia, Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.

Ebuk Enye Mfin instead of her child dedication.
With tears rolling out my eyes it's so disheartening to loss u..losing a friend like you is the most painful experience I have ever had in life. You were such a friend indeed and in need..I have to rest my case coz I can't say it all.
But my prayer is whosoever that engineered the cause of your demise shall not go scot free...
I will forever miss u.
Sleep on dearest!
May your soul rest in peace.

source: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-lady-dies-few-days-to-child-dedication-just-few-months-after-her-wedding-photos

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Few Days To Child Dedication, Months After Her Wedding (pix) by saydfact(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.....

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Few Days To Child Dedication, Months After Her Wedding (pix) by Munae(f): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2017
RIP.
God will always be with the baby and also the husband. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Few Days To Child Dedication, Months After Her Wedding (pix) by dingbang(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Just like that Odiegwu

(1) (Reply)

Who Are More Stingy Between Ladies Or Men? / Despicable Betrayal Of Friendship And Family Trust / Synergy Movers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.