Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Can Nigeria Institution Ever Be Rate As World Class. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Nigeria Institution Ever Be Rate As World Class. (320 Views)

6 Best Skills To Earn You Money As A Student In Nigeria Institution / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) / See 15 Courses In Nigeria Institution With High Unemployment Rate – 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Institution Ever Be Rate As World Class. by Hafeexla(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
In My Own Opinion, Our University Are Symbol Of Low Standard Institution. My Reason:- I Applied For Biomedical Engineering At The University Of Ilorin, According To World Standard Biology Is Core Part Of The Course. But According To The University, They Left People With Biology To Select Aspirant Without Biology. Nairalander, Share Your View

(1) (Reply)

Alvan Ikoku College Of Education 1st Batch Direct Entry Admission List For 2017 / The End Of Youth / Stella Ralfini, Sensual Sorceress, Rants About Ethics Of Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.