Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m (2788 Views)

What Bussiness Can Someone Do With 500,000 Naira Without Opening A Shop / What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. / What Kind Of Business Can I Start Up In Abuja With 2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2010
Pls i need ur advise on which bussiness i can do with #2 million and have a regular interest of 20-30% in a month
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by sasifun1: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2010
Unisex Boutique
You can go into sales of ladies and gents Accessories,
Get goods directly from dubai at affordable rates, 
general suppliers of ladies and gents accessories i.e handbags, perfumes, shoes, ties etc i can help you going with this
You dont really need to have a shop to start.

If you are interested email us at sasisfungroup@gmail.com

Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by newworldcapital(m): 3:33am On Mar 28, 2010
Invest with me and I will give you 20% monthly. Guaranteed!
alfred.johnholt@gmail.com
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by duzz: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2010
you can start soft drink production with our micro-soft drink production line although the production line cost over 6m but I can offer you a payment plan, follow this link for detail https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373109.0.html#msg5208945

contact at matheworama@gmail.com
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by protocol(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2010
you can call or mail me if u would like to do transportation business.i mean getting a mack truck and start lifting containers from the port. my line is 08037430594
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by protocol(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2010
you can call or mail me if u would like to do transportation business.i mean getting a mack truck and start lifting containers from the port. u can make up to 300k monthly.
my line is 08037430594
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2010
@poster careful o! shocked Everyone is dropping numbers. They want a piece of your two-million-naira pie
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by fuke(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2010
Lots of biz you can do with this money.

AS i have always said, it depends on many parameters among
which are your interest, education, where you are, are you ready
to move, the kind of spouse you have and so on and so on.

However, if you are a young man and can drive and live in a city,
go get vans, get another driver  and start to distribute beer to beer parlors in your area.
If you do this with passion, you will send me a goat for Xmas.

WARNING. Biz is no maths. To be asking for 30% profit immediately
  when you are not fixing it in a bank is not the best way to start a
business. Ever heard of gestation period ?
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by knice(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
Producing and exporting charcoal is very profitable since the raw materials are accessible. Get yourself grounded with this biz and sky will be your limit/07033097160. GOODBYE.
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
If i go into marketing of Petroleum product that is not my field. Though i like that bussiness. I am working I wnt something i can start with but will not take my full time
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by methodman(m): 3:01am On Apr 03, 2010
If u are really serious about wat u can do with dat kind of money,kindly send me a mail with d title N2m nairaland then i will gladly let u know wat i can do with dat. my mail address is service@ewealthnetwork.com. To ur success.
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by profit4rea: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2010
Brother you don't even need the whole 2m to make good money,you can use 1m and still make cool money monthly.It depends on if you are a short or long term investor.however,if you need a short term business that you can invest in with good ROI without affecting your day job then i can introduce you to LPFO(black oil) business and one other very lucrative business that i can't state here.Returns on the oil business is in the ratio of 100% per month but we will negotiate on the percentage sharing at the end of the month.

if interested call me on 08068400211
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by eros(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2010
[b]Na wah oooo!!!! Belu you will agree with me that most of the posters advising you are either scammers or greedy and wicked Nigerians who want to have a piece of your 2 million naira. Its disgusting how people can be so greedy and wicked, rather than simply advice the brother on what business to invest in, it either send me an email and lets discuss or give me a phone call. angry angry angry

This is a public forum and Belu came here because he believes there are professionals who will offer SELFLESS EXPERT ADVISE without seeking to be paid or have a piece of the pie. Nigerians should learn to be selfless rather than being selfish and always wanting to defraud others of their hard earned money. Shame on all of you. . . .SHAME

@ Belu, i am also like you seeking a good business to invest in and i will advise you talk to an expert or attend some of the Business summit being organised by God sent people like Fela Durotoye and Jide Ipaye of Business Minds.

Fela Durotoye is holding a business summit on the 24th of this month at Coral Hall, V.I. Call 08029097193 or 08034549552 for more details and Jide Ipaye is holding a business summit on the the 16th of this month at Planet 1, Maryland at 9 AM. Call 08034334148 for more details.
[/b]
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by dipo4info: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2010
Hi, if you can invest in Fueless Generator that ur 2m will turn to 3.5m in a 2month not only that you will be the G.M of ur own company,after the training go and invest strait
Enquires call : 08077696357 or07064208477 Enqnr OLA.
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by amitagep: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
Lekan: 01-7492114 & 08055269016
[color=#000099][/color]
belu:

Pls i need your advise on which bussiness i can do with #2 million and have a regular interest of 20-30% in a month
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by altima: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2010
interesting
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by Lastbourne(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2010
@Knice

Chizillar, Ltrust and you, 3 in 1 shocked shocked shocked, same phone number ? how come ? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-432394.0.html

Hmmmmmm.
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by yomifowe(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2010
@poster,

You can go into kerosene supplies. If you dont mind, i ve potential buyers and all the contacts we nees, we can go into partnership. You can call me on 08032057301, or mail me on yomi_fowe@yahoo.com takia.
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by yomifowe(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2010
@poster,

You can go into kerosene supplies. If you dont mind, i ve potential buyers and all the contacts we nees, we can go into partnership. You can call me on 08032057301, or mail me on yomi_fowe@yahoo.com takia.
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by jaynetwork: 5:27am On Nov 22, 2013
Follow this post https://www.nairaland.com/1525480/need-advice-what-kind-business#19707796
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by yeahmann(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2013
Have you considered building a betting website? Its really lucrative in nigeria, and has no regulation hassles. comment if you are interested
Re: What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
i hope you succeded bro? could you please enlighten me on where you finally invested as am in similar situation presently.....09015871063

(1) (Reply)

Regular Supply Of Paraffin Wax, Stearic Acid And Wick Needed. / How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.