Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. (1632 Views)

I Need Advice What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 2M / What Kind Of Business Can I Start Up In Abuja With 2m / What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by DeCleff(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
Please Nairalanders i need your sincere advice on a good business i can go into with 2m thats less stressful but profitable. I am in my late 20s , so am not getting younger anymore; i therefore think its time to start up something that will help to give the kind of future i desire.

N/B Port Harcourt is where i want to estabilish the business.

Thanks
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
Whatever you eventually decide, make this blog your companion for business success.
http://www.businessplanoffice.com/p/become-online-marketing-pro.html
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by oluwafon(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
we can partner and go into charcoal supply for shipment. 08034554142
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by busmagnate: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
If you interested in been a cement distributor contact me..08175652225
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
DeCleff: Please Nairalanders i need your sincere advice on a good business i can go into with 2m thats less stressful but profitable. I am in my late 20s , so am not getting younger anymore; i therefore think its time to start up something that will help to give the kind of future i desire.

N/B Port Harcourt is where i want to estabilish the business.

Thanks
shot up. People that have that kind of money don't come to social network to broadcast themself. You are a thief
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by highlevel8: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
Loan us N2M
We will pay back N3M in one year (quarterly).
A plot of Land (in Ikorodu) as collateral.

highlevelng@ymail.com
0802 3406063
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by DeCleff(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
fados4sure:
shot up. People that have that kind of money don't come to social network to broadcast themself. You are a thief

Ignorance on rampage! Am sure u've not made ur own N2m before no matter how hard u try. So u conclude anyone who made it is now a thief abi?

U are a big disgrace to this generation. Lazy ass

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by moodswing(m): 5:05am On Sep 26, 2012
Like i told the other fellow. Start a drinking business. You buy a bottle of beer for below 200 and sell for like 300+. Hennessy VS that sells for 5k in the supermarket goes for 15k in the lounges and clubs. There are other soberlanders like me who try as much as we can to consume at-least two bottles in a week.

I can give you a whole lot of workable startup ideas for free. But it will cost you a bottle of fine Tequila and Martini.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by ronseg: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
oluwafon: we can partner and go into charcoal supply for shipment. 08034554142
Please, i am interested in partnering with you.May i know you,and where you are living? You can send me the details about yourself and the business in general to the gibeonworld@gmail.com.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by DeCleff(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
moodswing: Like i told the other fellow. Start a drinking business. You buy a bottle of beer for below 200 and sell for like 300+. Hennessy VS that sells for 5k in the supermarket goes for 15k in the lounges and clubs. There are other soberlanders like me who try as much as we can to consume at-least two bottles in a week.

I can give you a whole lot of workable startup ideas for free. But it will cost you a bottle of fine Tequila and Martini.

Its a good business but i need a business that will add value to my customers and destroy their health/life
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by dejiswaggs(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2012
DeCleff:

Ignorance on rampage! Am sure u've not made ur own N2m before no matter how hard u try. So u conclude anyone who made it is now a thief abi?

U are a big disgrace to this generation. Lazy ass
Don't the Fo.olish old man boss,I don't know why some people hate on people wh are very successful or have money!
The Fact That You don't have money don't mean you should hate on people who have such!
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by bodmaxis1: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
Although it marvels me why this post is common on nairaland yet i believe you can have as much advice as manageable, your heart is the best choice to follow!
If you are into business of making money, 2m is not too small but no profitably tested business idea will land on your lap cooked. The road is rough, the processes are risk-filled, the path is slippery but the profit is huge. If you read my article and you are interested in the TV project thing then let us make it an easy step to fulfillment. Follow your mind!
https://www.nairaland.com/1061063/fabulous-tv-program-backbone
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by chemashie(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2012
If you still looking for where to invest why not try importation of goods or export processing.
For the importation; you can look around for what people want to buy with less than 3000 or at most 5000. I won‘t you to go into laptop or phone importation. You can check out my fast selling products here www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace for more updates.
Export processing
Think of buying/selling or promoting products like charcoal, pks, cassava chips, cashew nut etc. You can bring this products to warehouse in lagos & sell to exporters locally.
Think of this & thank me later.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by G50member(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
I invite you to investigate this idea, it might be what you have been looking for.
https://www.nairaland.com/1061698/opportunity-business-ownership
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by jaynetwork: 5:26am On Nov 22, 2013
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by kennykay(m): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hi, you can invest just 250k in this business. See details below.

Do you have some cash and wondering the kind of business to do with it?

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The business is a renewable 1 year contract.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

The company name is Telexfree - Advertise and Technology.

Check www.telexfree.com and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

You can also google Telexfree and check out videos on youtube.

NB: If you miss advert posting in a day, you have lost money for the week.

If you don't miss your advert posting, the stated return is guaranteed.

If you are interested, drop me a mail at hakens7@yahoo.com or call 08038997711

Come and join a company with global presence of partners all over the world.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With 2M? Please Advice. by karlxavier(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2013
@ chiemesie, I like Ʊϫ post. Can U̶̲̥̅̊ elaborate more on the export process. Like, ♓☺w̶̲̥̅̊ much the exporters in Lagos r willing to buy charcoal and cashew nuts...

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! / Arunma Oteh Exits Nigeria's SEC / I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.