Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) (48431 Views)

Teni Reacts As She Loses The BET "New International Act Award" / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Pvibe007: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin

Please leave Wizzy matter he's better than Davido during November endings!
Have you seen Sarki ? grin
Need to feed him lunch cry
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by jaheymezz(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by fufuNegusi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
this kids are making billions

some grown ass adults are here shouting wizkid and davido who is the best??

Sense fall on you grown folks

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

Please leave Wizzy matter he's better than Davido during November endings!
Have you seen Sarki ? grin
Need to feed him lunch cry

That guy and his operamini browser is looking for cheats in the phone sections.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Tjohnnay: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Wizzy baby I'm ready anytime any day to dance for you if you show me the money........ wizy babanla

Na so money dey always control una

Smh
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
E b like say na Nigerians organize MOBO to sort out Wizkid & Davido
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Tjohnnay: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:
"congratulations I still think your songs are crap though"
-concupiscent

Keep on hating while he get paid.

Ur opinion doesn't count at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Pvibe007: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:

That guy and his operamini browser is looking for cheats in the phone sections.
grin grin
Eyaah let him write his prayer points and submit to me , I can bless him personally cost I sure e general problem for this life no go pass 1500naira grin grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by biacan(f): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tjohnnay:

Na so money dey always control una

Smh
Sup with that phone on your dp if you don't mind
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Blissbeatz(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Np shakin wizziyoooo the world gat ur back
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

grin grin
Eyaah let him write his prayer points and submit to me , I can bless him personally cost I sure e general problem for this life no go pass 1500naira grin grin

Abeg talk about something important like price of garri for Idumota
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
MTV EMA still better pass MOBO undecided undecided UK award. If not that performance he did in UK at that hall that generated alot of cash for them. I don't think he would have smell that award. He couldn't even win best african act to tell u how OBO is popular this year selling africa pop to the world. How wish he is nominated in same award. He would have also floor wizkid.MOBO black award. Mostly africans that won and cardiB that was popular this year. U see how popular davido is. The first African to perform at that MOBO award. Even kids crew were jealous cool grin. Haters will soon arrive cus this my comment go pain dem. All dem kids crew cheesy grin grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Pvibe007: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Abeg talk about something important like price of garri for Idumota

My brother you know the story nah. Price still high o
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

My brother you know the story nah. Price still high o

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Wizzy baby I'm ready anytime any day to dance for you if you show me the money........ wizy babanla
You mean like a stripper...?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by chuks34(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
NJPot:
I hate wizkid.

It's quite unfortunate for you that your hate didn't cross the border of Libya talk more of affecting wizzy.

Channel your hate to urself tongue
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by stopamjoor: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
good
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Pvibe007: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg let me keep searching for him.
No rest for the wicked in d land of the living grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:

Women and money.

Why not dance for lalasticlala, so that he can push your thread to front page grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Adults who re older than this boiz insulting themselves on nairaland,facebook,instagram,shiooooo.....u better face ur life n leave this boiz,they re doing thier business,ure here disgracing ursef 4 ur younger brothers mate...mtcheeeewwww

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
NJPot:
I hate wizkid.

He doesn't care about your hate for him. tongue
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by TonyCizzy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
I made it to fp for the first time and at my first trial...
WIZZY DIVINE FAVOUR FALL ON ME!!!
Oya come make we go manya
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by oodua1stson: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Zanas:
OBO is still the baddest!! 30 billion gang is the baddest crew
what has a crazy frog got to do with human.s?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by luminouz(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
tongue

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by petchi: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nore Baby Mamas will follow NOW
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Foxrain: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
Micheezy7:

Shut The F.u.ck Up angry
Same thing I told your mum last night, SHUT the F up and just take the D.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
lol with the okora around your neck abi
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by biacan(f): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
wunmi590:

Women and money.

Why not dance for lalasticlala, so that he can push your thread to front page grin
Front page ko back page ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Bobrisky, Jim Ikye, Tonto Dikeh, Halima Abubakar As Zikel Cosmetics Judges / Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.