Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) (48435 Views)

Teni Reacts As She Loses The BET "New International Act Award" / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Michael004: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
You will never see us the omoluabis shouting on this. But if na our noisy neighbours from other side of the Niger. Social media would have blown away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Achillesdam500:
Frog voice go be like Omo ale lomoyii
as if davido didnt win anything, how many songs did wizzy released these year compared to Obo (30 Billion man) (omo baba olowo) if you want to check musicaly Davido beat Wizkid hands down, so stop the noise dude, he is not mate, interms of money
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by biacan(f): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2017

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by funmise007(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
NJPot:
I hate wizkid.
hey yah sorry
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by luminouz(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=biacan post=62857509][/quote]

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by obo389(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Wizzy baby I'm ready anytime any day to dance for you if you show me the money........ wizy babanla
You sure say na only dance tongue
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Harfosky(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wizkid,Africa values u
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
As much as im not a direct fan of wizkid based on this year he did quite well internationally and its well deserved. However hes lost his local touch and appeal and sings almost like unsure of wat he wants to sing especially in his collabos.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by greggng: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Wizzy baby I'm ready anytime any day to dance for you if you show me the money........ wizy babanla

So if him give u the money u go do adesus style join
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by CountCarter(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
I'm not really a fan of the Nigerian music industry, but this right here is an achievement. To wizkid, more grace, more blessings.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by TonyRoland(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Foxrain:
2017 is Davido's year, one award does not change it.
Wizkid should know the sound that brought him fame and go back to it. No one stays at the top forever, just now some new artists are already warming up to compete with them, it won't be him vs davido forever.
If he truly wants to be remembered as a legend and not a flash in the pan, he should do better songs.
Everything he's doing now, d banj did all at a point, international Awards, collaboration, record deals etc where is he today?
I rest my case.
have read all comment here bt u are d only one dat say d bitter truth, let him win everything now bt if doesn't give us a good nd beta song dat can last for decades he will never be remembered, if z only giving us hits songs,hits songs z just for a while nd it get fade bt good songs will never. everything is time nd season use urs wisely.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=luminouz post=62857910][/quote] Oga waiting I do you nah
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
NJPot:
I hate wizkid.
who cares??
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
ollaxworld:
smiley

Where are the 30 billion Gangs?

Nice one wizzy.

pseudo-FTC again
we are here , btw both were nominated in the same category and davido won flawless , wetin concern me with drake that couldn't come closer abi cardi b or jay. 4:44

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
STARBOY PAYS HIS TIGHT!!!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by ItwasntMe(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
monitoring spirits everywhere
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Michael004:
You will never see us the omoluabis shouting on this. But if na our noisy neighbours from other side of the Niger. Social media would have blown away.
which head una wan shout with?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by dasrackhor(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
NJPot:
I hate wizkid.
u hate success.. Sowie that's what u said.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by olandofire(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
As a fan I want to see wizkid produce more meaningful songs too, but you seem to judge them differently. If not why not criticise davido too, cos I don't know any of his songs that will last a decade. At least wizkid has ojuelegba to point to.

TonyRoland:
have read all comment here bt u are d only one dat say d bitter truth, let him win everything now bt if doesn't give us a good nd beta song dat can last for decades he will never be remembered, if z only giving us hits songs,hits songs z just for a while nd it get fade bt good songs will never. everything is time nd season use urs wisely.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by AgatuBoy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Zanas:
OBO is still the baddest!! 30 billion gang is the baddest crew
oponu
empty barell oshi
u see anybody dy shout here
kontinu.... Mr loudspeaker
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by AgatuBoy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
olandofire:
As a fan I want to see wizkid produce more meaningful songs too, but you seem to judge them differently. If not why not criticise davido too, cos I don't know any of his songs that will last a decade. At least wizkid has ojuelegba to point to.

define hit songs nd good song
lets face it, gone r d days u listen to songs dat melt ur heart
ryt nw all d artists wonna do is just make it rain for d period.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by AgatuBoy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
PMWSpirit:
we are here , btw both were nominated in the same category and davido won flawless , wetin concern me with drake that couldn't come closer abi cardi b or jay. 4:44
why r u goin bak to past glory nw
ar u sayin u dont av any oda punchline except Drake dat couldnt kom closer
bro u can do beta dan dat
come on
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Kilo2ku: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Affordable Data Offer
*ON MTN*
#600 for 1GB
#1200 for 2GB
#1800 for 3GB
#3000 for 5GB

Place your order Now.
You can call me on this number/Message me :OLAMIJI
_+2348098229326_

*OR*

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///HzQwgW0GNTwJWXBOnR4wcC

Works on all devices with 2 months validity
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:

How much are we talking about here please? There's enough to go round u know. (pm if interested, got a gigantic d*ck, so better come prepared though.) cool
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=Jiang post=62859559][/quote]

You didnt really have to call her that, you know.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by biyitolu(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by spiritedtete: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:
"congratulations I still think your songs are crap though"
-concupiscent

And what would u call lil wayne, cardi b, future and co songs... 99.9 Songs you listen to are crappy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by OKorowanta: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Shakushaku1:
Always preaching love, u dnt need to diss anyone while celebrating, davido still lacks sense in that department

You said it all.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Achillesdam500(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Godwin978:
as if davido didnt win anything, how many songs did wizzy released these year compared to Obo (30 Billion man) (omo baba olowo) if you want to check musicaly Davido beat Wizkid hands down, so stop the noise dude, he is not mate, interms of money
Yes sir. You were making sense until you summon the insensibility in you at the end
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Lordspenzo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Foxrain:
2017 is Davido's year, one award does not change it.
Wizkid should know the sound that brought him fame and go back to it. No one stays at the top forever, just now some new artists are already warming up to compete with them, it won't be him vs davido forever.
If he truly wants to be remembered as a legend and not a flash in the pan, he should do better songs.
Everything he's doing now, d banj did all at a point, international Awards, collaboration, record deals etc where is he today?
I rest my case.
Oga wat are u saying sef, Wizz has been around since 2008 and still Kip in it real..stop the hate and celebrate greatness
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) by Lordspenzo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
dennisworld1:
MTV EMA still better pass MOBO undecided undecided UK award. If not that performance he did in UK at that hall that generated alot of cash for them. I don't think he would have smell that award. He couldn't even win best african act to tell u how OBO is popular this year selling africa pop to the world. How wish he is nominated in same award. He would have also floor wizkid.MOBO black award. Mostly africans that won and cardiB that was popular this year. U see how popular davido is. The first African to perform at that MOBO award. Even kids crew were jealous cool grin. Haters will soon arrive cus this my comment go pain dem. All dem kids crew cheesy grin grin
E pain u tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky, Jim Ikye, Tonto Dikeh, Halima Abubakar As Zikel Cosmetics Judges / Tamar Braxton, Peter Okoye, Teni And Simi Hang Out In Lagos (Pics & Video) / Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.