Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month (3937 Views)

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
I want to open a chain of Chicken Barbaque spots. I am currently under studying at an existing spot.

Starting with 3 sales spots. (Good spaces already identified and gotten).

From feasibility study I've done by visiting 13 different spots, demand for grilled chicken is pretty high. An average spot sells a minimum of 25 chickens daily Mondays to Thursdays and 40 chickens daily Fridays to Sundays. Average "net" profit per chicken sold is N250.
This implies that an average spot makes an average net profit of N8,000 daily.

My Plan: I plan to start with 3 sales spots. Chickens will be prepared and marinated in the main spot. Already marinated chicken will be supplied to the other 2 spots for just grill and sales.

Competitive edge:

*Non of the spots I've visited offer online sales plus delivery. I plan to do that.

*Most spots visited have poor hygiene at the vicinity plus poor branding. I plan to prioritise good hygiene and branding.

How I Plan to Make Money:

I did my focast assuming we will sell a minimum of 12 chickens per day per spot with an average net profit of N200 per chicken. (Notice that my assumption is very much realistic as it is lesser than the average gotten from the feasibility study, sales wise and profit wise).

From the focast, we shall make an average net profit of N7,200 daily.

Capital Requirement

I will need a total of N400, 000 to kickstart this business. I am expecting a payment of N100,000 next week monday been commission for a car I helped sell. I will therefore need a loan of N300,000 to balance up the capital requirement.

Repayment

From the above, I can conveniently pay back N300k + 100k profit in 4 months. 1 month moratorium will be needed.

Edit 1

My first and main sales spot is up and running.

Sales was terrible in the first week. It picked up a bit in the second week, and now the third week we are selling ten chickens per day. We sell everything mostly before 8pm which is currently our closing time. Hopefully, sales should reach 20 chickens per day before the end of the first month.

Should we reach the target of 20 per day, I will extend our closing time to 10pm and see if we can grow sales to 30 chickens per day in our second month. From the way things are going, we might be able to reach a sales target 50 (or even more) chickens per day at this spot.

Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by eezeribe(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Awesome...
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
eezeribe:
Awesome...
Thanks boss
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
SokoDobo:
I want to open a chain of Chicken Barbaque spots. I am currently under studying at an existing spot.

From feasibility study I've done by visiting 13 different spots, demand for grilled chicken is pretty high. An average spot sells a minimum of 25 chickens daily Mondays to Thursdays and 40 chickens daily Fridays to Sundays. Average "net" profit per chicken sold is N250.

My Plan: I plan to start with 3 sales spots. Chickens will be prepared and marinated in the main spot. Already marinated chicken will be supplied to the other 2 spots for just grill and sales.

Competitive edge:

*Non of the spots I've visited offer online sales plus delivery. I plan to do that.

*Most spots visited have poor hygiene at the vicinity plus poor branding. I plan to prioritise good hygiene and branding.

I did my focast assuming we will sell a minimum of 12 chickens per day per spot with an average net profit of N200 per chicken. (Notice that my assumption is very much realistic as it is lesser than the average gotten from the feasibility study, sales wise and profit wise).

Capital Requirement

I will need a total of N400, 000 to kickstart this business. I am expecting a payment of N100,000 next week monday been commission for a car I helped sell. I will therefore need a loan of N300,000 to balance up the capital requirement.

Loan Repayment

From the above, I can conveniently pay back N300k + interest in 4 months. 1 month moratorium will be needed.

1 Like

Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by Xsem(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Your idea should be in your head mister.

2 Likes

Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Xsem:
Your idea should be in your head mister.

Thanks for the advice bro.

I however do not think/believe ideas are that much great of a deal. This is simply because it takes guts and hardwork to make ideas happen!

You see bro, to a certain extent, ideas are good, but so are daydreams. Out of ideas and daydreams comes reality.

Besides, I am not the first person to think of this. Millions of people must have had same idea and thousands have successfully executed the idea.

This brings me to the saying "A good idea is like a beautiful day. Everybody owns it. You use it or you don't. Other people may make better use of it than you do".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Happy new month and complement of the season
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Name your interest rate, let's talk business.
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2017
SokoDobo:
Name your interest rate, let's talk business.
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Good evening
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
SokoDobo:

Competitive edge:

Capital Requirement

Loan Repayment

From the above, I can conveniently pay back N300k + interest in 4 months. 1 month moratorium will be needed.

Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2017
complements of the season
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by Shakitibob0: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
SokoDobo:
For this kind of business, visit the nearest mfb in your state or ask family and friends for help
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2017
SokoDobo:

Competitive edge:

Capital Requirement

Loan Repayment

Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
SokoDobo:
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Still open
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
SokoDobo:
Still open
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Still open
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by Chamladas: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Invest your 100k in bitcoin for 3 months. By that time, you will have more than enough to start your biz.
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Good morning
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
SokoDobo:
Still open
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by omochelsea004(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Chamladas:
Invest your 100k in bitcoin for 3 months. By that time, you will have more than enough to start your biz.
how does this bitcoin investment work, pls i need more enlightenment on this
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
omochelsea004:

Bitcoin is the mother of all Ponzi schemes.

It will crash and fade at some point. But on the way to its inevitable death, the journey may make many more insanely rich.

This is a global high-velocity bubble, the first in which the entire world can easily participate in.

And so it could be HUGE.

But it will end in tears.

Bitcoin is open source so it’s damn easy to copy, and those copies can be improved on, which is what we’re seeing happening.

The new copies of Bitcoin address some of the weaknesses of Bitcoin, in particular speed of transaction and the blockchain file size.

So when they’re better where will that leave Bitcoin?

Cryptocurrencies in general also have other fundamental issues. Given they’re decentralised who do you go to if your Bitcoin suddenly disappears? No-one.

And can anyone give any assurance that today’s hack of US$64m of stolen Bitcoin will not be the first of many hacks? Nope.

Further, the lack of price stability makes Bitcoin far from ideal as a currency.

The only currencies that have maintained value are ones that are backed by something like gold or ones that are backed by legislation and a government.

Bitcoin is neither.

Bitcoin is a scam. And while blockchain technology has uses, it’s massively overhyped in large part due to Bitcoin itself.

The future of money is digital. But it’s not Bitcoin…

Summary: If you’re an investor, stay away. If you’re a gambler, go for it.

2 Likes

Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
omochelsea004:

It will crash and fade at some point. But on the way to its inevitable death, the journey may make many more insanely rich.

This is a global high-velocity bubble, the first in which the entire world can easily participate in.

And so it could be HUGE.

Bitcoin is open source so it’s damn easy to copy, and those copies can be improved on, which is what we’re seeing happening.

The new copies of Bitcoin address some of the weaknesses of Bitcoin, in particular speed of transaction and the blockchain file size.

Cryptocurrencies in general also have other fundamental issues. Given they’re decentralised who do you go to if your Bitcoin suddenly disappears? No-one.

And can anyone give any assurance that today’s hack of US$64m of stolen Bitcoin will not be the first of many hacks? Nope.

Further, the lack of price stability makes Bitcoin far from ideal as a currency.

The only currencies that have maintained value are ones that are backed by something like gold or ones that are backed by legislation and a government.

Bitcoin is neither.

Bitcoin is a scam. And while blockchain technology has uses, it’s massively overhyped in large part due to Bitcoin itself.

Asim Qureshi
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by omochelsea004(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
SokoDobo:

And so it could be HUGE.

Bitcoin is neither.

Asim Qureshi
a big thanks
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
omochelsea004:
a big thanks
You are welcome
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Good morning
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2017
I have bn paid my 100k and I've decided to start with what I have. I believe I can squeeze the 100k to set up 1 sales spot.

I have paid for one spot, and setting up will commence tomorrow and will be done with in two days God's willing.

We shall open for business Wednesday and this God's willing shall be the first of my target of 50 sales spots to be launched before the end of 2018.

1 Like

Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by rexandyke(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hello, try out this and thank me later. it is a list of platforms where you can get loans within 24 hours and from the comfort of your room with your mobile phone
http://www.andyke.com/2017/09/get-business-loan-without-collateral.html?m=1
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by Futureinvestors(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
SokoDobo:

Competitive edge:

Capital Requirement

Repayment

From the above, I can conveniently pay back N300k + 100k profit in 4 months. 1 month moratorium will be needed.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month by SokoDobo: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Ship A Laptop Frm US? / Is Yelgold.net A Scam / Where Can I Buy Uncut Nylon In Rolls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.