Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Actress Anita Joseph Shows Off Her N1.2m Gucci Bag [PICS/VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Anita Joseph Shows Off Her N1.2m Gucci Bag [PICS/VIDEO] (316 Views)

Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" / Busty Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Massive Boobs In Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Shows Off Her N1.2m Gucci Bag [PICS/VIDEO] by kidap: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nollywood Anita who is currently on holiday in the US, took to her Instagram page to show off her N1.2 million Gucci bag she recently received as an early birthday gift.

Actress  who would be a year older on January 4th 2018, wrote

'N1.2M Gucci bag OMGThanks to the CEO of Grerivian @Grety111 for this early birthday gift ?I’m in love already Keeping it ? The Queen of White #bosschick#Guccigang#mychickbad#give kisses on ma behalf??God bless you ma love?'

Watch Video.....
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcHqTQcAbiB/?taken-by=nollyzone

See photo below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-anita-joseph-shows-off-n1-2m-gucci-bag/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky: MC Galaxy Was Not Involve In Jacob Leaving My Premises,issues Resolved / ''christmas Is An Abomination And A Blasphemous Festival'' Reno Omokri / Xmas Is Dope Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.