Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures (5619 Views)

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" / Busty Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Massive Boobs In Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by EvenBlogger: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Shared With Caption ...

My Big Sister and i �
. @sandynnah
Chai see as I swallow my big sis �shiiiiii it’s ok

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEtnhouh06T/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by adontcare(f): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Her sister is so cute

10 Likes

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
M..fs
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by merieam16(f): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Beautiful..
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by Folabifreeman(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oboy eee!!!
I just want to do despicable things to these Ladies!! Ma fe do yin pa!
wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by solmusdesigns: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lovely sister she's got

1 Like

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Folabifreeman:
Oboy eee!!!
I just want to do despicable things to these Ladies!! Ma fe do yin pa!
wink grin

4 Likes

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by Fheelzz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kai see how the 2 of dem packages

Sumptuous meal grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by sinaj(f): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Her sis is soooo cute kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by Tmb78(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
What's the excessive painting for?
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by DaddyMorenike: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
If photo edit was human.

1 Like

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by kheny12(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Big sister indeed.They look alike sha grin
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by SpicyMimi(f): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by Kingsintei(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
all I see here is meat meat meat grin
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by mytime24(f): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
K
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by uthman15: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by Alkheira(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Imagine having a party with the both of them

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:09am On Sep 05, 2020
merieam16:
Beautiful..
adontcare:
Her sister is so cute
sinaj:

After painting faces with a bucket of berger paint and editing every granular pixel in the picture? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by timibare(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2020
Dat bress Don see life finish

1 Like

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2020
What can I say,than scroll down a bit and check siggy
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by bluefilm: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2020
Old Cargoes. sad sad sad
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by Moz22: 3:44am On Sep 06, 2020
sinaj:
you are even cuter
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by sinaj(f): 6:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Moz22:
you are even cuter
hehe

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by obontami: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
They both ugly. But I wouldn't mind smashing the big sis breh!

1 Like

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Of Her Look Alike Big Sister - Pictures by tillaman(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Sucked My Beauty : Singer Shares sad Throwback Pictures / The Kid In This Viral Meme Photo, He’s Davido’s Lawyer, Prince / Hot Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.