Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO International Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO International Win (341 Views)

Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO International Win by Lilpea(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, has just congratulated Starboy, Wizkid on his MOBO International win, after he copped the award as the Best International Artiste, beating Jay Z, Drake, Solange, Migos, others.

Taking to his Verified Facebook page, the Former President wrote;

“When Nigeria does well, I cannot help but feel well. My happiness is tied to the happiness of Nigeria and when Nigerians break records and take the name of Nigeria to greater heights it exhilarates me.”

Read more>>http://www.paramountupdates.com/goodluck-jonathan-congratulates-wizkid-mobo-international-win/

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO International Win by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
That's my president

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Tried To Apologize To Me - Mr 2kay Speaks / [MUSIC] Davido Ft. Destiny Boy – Fia (timasbase Mashup) / TV Station Staff Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says Wizkid’s Manager Was Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.