Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid (14783 Views)

Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award / Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Amotolongbo(f): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2021
Former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan has congratulated Burnaboy and Wizkid for emerging victorious at the just concluded Grammy awards.

Recall that the Nigerian Stars won their first Grammy on Sunday.

Burnaboy won the “Best Global Music Album” category in the 2021 Grammy awards, while Wizkid won the Best music video for ‘Brown Skin Girl’, which Beyonce featured him in.

Reacting, Jonathan on his Twitter page said their success was an inspiration to Nigerian youths and all citizens.

He said the success means that Nigerians were people of great potentials.

“Congratulations to Damini Ogulu, @burnaboy and Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun @wizkidayo for emerging as winners at the 63rd annual Grammy awards. They took one giant leap for both themselves and Nigeria.

“Their success is an inspiration to Nigerian youth and all citizens that despite our challenges, we are a people of great potentials.

“Nigeria will certainly make more significant marks in key areas of human endeavour that aid human progress in science and technology,” he added.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/16/grammy-nigerians-people-of-great-potentials-jonathan-congratulates-burnaboy-wizkid/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

5 Likes

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by JasonIbori: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2021
The difference is clear!!!

While Baba lifeless who's currently the World most useless president goes about labelling us "Lazy Youths" to the rest of the world, GEJ is always promoting and talking positive things of our youths anywhere he goes.

To Baba lifeless, his 150 barren cows are better than any Nigerian youth doing well in their various field.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by osamz007: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2021
PEOPLE OF GREAT POTENTIALS RAVAGED BY BAD GOVERNANCE

5 Likes

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Alright nah!

Waiting for more voices.

-------------

By the way, you could buy affordable data such as airtel 1.5gb for N910 and GLO 2.9gb for N900 and many more. Check my signature for contact and more info. cheesy
Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Tolexander: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2021
Nigeria will certainly make more significant marks in key areas of human endeavour that aid human progress in science and technology,” he added.
We Nigerians, especially southern part, have the potentials to have been making these significant marks in key areas since 1960.
Bad governance and leadership have been hindering our abilities and killing our potentials

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by kenzysmith: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Davido reading this be like he done do na. when I win hiptv artiste of the year no body hail me like this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by donbachi(m): 9:04am On Mar 16, 2021
Apart from economy and people oriented policy making..nigeria,indeed.is truely the giant of africa.

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Pmpm: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2021
See sok
Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by tillaman(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2021
[s][/s]f
Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Khd95(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2021
wizkid is africa's biggest export cool

2 Likes

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Yelkakoo(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2021
Almost every body dey congratulate them
Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Simplyleo: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2021
Nawao.

Everybody keeps congratulating Grammy awardees.

When will they congratulate us for doing what no one, dead or alive, has ever done.

Abi una think say e easy to create a country existing only on the internet?

Even gej, our adopted son can even say well done. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by TroubleIsland(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2021
Uwa
Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Upton: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2021
President GEJ grin
Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by inumidun2010(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Na Our Gospel Musicians Wey I want to Win GRAMMY now... but make dem dey try with LYRICS Na.... The day I took my time to Analyse the lyrics of SO WILL I by HILLSONG (Sang by Osby Berry) na den I know say Gospel Music is not about sounds only.. The Song is just too POETIC... Anyways, Congratulations Wizzy and Oluwaburna

4 Likes

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by OnyebuchiJayden(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Naija my country, i hail thee
����
Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by StreetFight: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2021
So, this is what joblessness has turned Goatluck to.

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by FashionCookie(f): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Wetin Burna Boy wear?
Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by fatymore(f): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Congrats
Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Whoknowsme: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2021
Good one GEJ

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2021
THIS IS GOOD。
Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Authoreety: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2021
grin

I doubt if Mr ex knows any of dia songs

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by bigdammyj: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2021
Noted
Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Drifty: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Stupidity, all these just because of Grammy??
pills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid by Authoreety: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2021
StreetFight:
So, this is what joblessness has turned Goatluck to.

Now sit back and ask yourself, if you'll ever be able to reach the level he has attained in life...

Tell yourself the truth o..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor / Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? / Sonia Jumbo Who Leaked Bedroom Photos With David O Has Been Suspended From University-Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technolody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.