Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,048 members, 7,863,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (49484 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Spaxon:
that's why i said its synonymous to cutting off ur ear..

It's part of you now.

Lol most of us go through that..
Its not synonumous oo... The diff is clear...
Lemme ask you....
How many days can you go without data...
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 1:41am On Dec 01, 2017
valdes00:

Its not synonumous oo... The diff is clear...
Lemme ask you....
How many days can you go without data...
none
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Spaxon:
none
Hahaahhaha be like say your own worst pass my own oo... You said mine is synonymous to cutting off ones ear.. I will say urs is synonymous to cutting off ones head..
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 1:49am On Dec 01, 2017
valdes00:

Hahaahhaha be like say your own worst pass my own oo...
You said mine is synonymous to cutting off ones ear..
I will say urs is synonymous to cutting off ones head..
lol I can't stay a day or even three hours without Internet
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Spaxon:
lol I can't stay a day or even three hours without Internet
Your addiction is very strong ooo...
No wonder you r still online at this time of the day....
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 1:56am On Dec 01, 2017
valdes00:

Your addiction is very strong ooo...
No wonder you r still online at this time of the day....
till my battery dies off completely o..

U Nko?
It's past ur bedtime
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 2:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Spaxon:
till my battery dies off completely o..

U Nko?
It's past ur bedtime
The normal routine of reading novels jare...
been on this story since xtady... And God so good, I still av 80percent of ba3 to go... so I can still stay awake till God knows when..
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by P0intBlank(m): 3:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Spaxon:

My day went fine .

I yus slept like a baby

Slept throughout...is sleeping your hobby? grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2017
see face
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2017
I wish her happy married life.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
P0intBlank:

Slept throughout...is sleeping your hobby? grin
MIT just happens when I'm tired

How are u
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
valdes00:

The normal routine of reading novels jare...
been on this story since xtady... And God so good, I still av 80percent of ba3 to go... so I can still stay awake till God knows when..

Lol.... Novels online

Which site??
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Spaxon:

Lol.... Novels online
Which site??
waploaded .....
You are gonna love them.... I can recommend some for you if you like....
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
valdes00:

waploaded .....

You are gonna love them.... I can recommend some for you if you like....

You'd be a darling...

Cus I read from coolval
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by P0intBlank(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Spaxon:
MIT just happens when I'm tired

How are u

I'm fine and U?

Currently watching The Experience. Have u ever been to the Experience?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:

You'd be a darling...
Cus I read from coolval
I would av loved to post links of the stories Buh I dont want NL bot wahala... will you make do with the names or what do you think..
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:

You'd be a darling...
Cus I read from coolval
I would av loved to post links of the stories Buh I dont want NL bot wahala... will you make do with the names or what do you think..
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 5:21am On Dec 02, 2017
P0intBlank:

I'm fine and U?

Currently watching The Experience. Have u ever been to the Experience?
not In person.

Not always been around.

How did it go
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 5:22am On Dec 02, 2017
valdes00:

I would av loved to post links of the stories Buh I dont want NL bot wahala...
will you make do with the names or what do you think..

Post me the link to the stories Jhoor.

What will anti-spam bot do?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 6:32am On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:
Post me the link to the stories Jhoor.
What will anti-spam bot do?
Lolz alakoba... OK oo, if you say so
https://wap.waploaded.com/stories/
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2017
valdes00:

Lolz alakoba... OK oo, if you say so

https://wap.waploaded.com/stories/

Tanchu

How was ur night love
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 6:40am On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:
Tanchu
How was ur night love
Night was great.... Needed to wake early for morning training...
I would av ask about urs Buh I don't think you slept at all.... Lolz..
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2017
valdes00:

Night was great.... Needed to wake early for morning training...

I would av ask about urs Buh I don't think you slept at all.... Lolz..
I slept a lil. Went to gym...
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:
I slept a lil. Went to gym...
Slept a Lil....? And you still went to the gym to work out...? Haaaa how do you cope, don't you miss sleep
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by P0intBlank(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:
not In person.

Not always been around.

How did it go

It was beautiful. The highlight of night for me was Travis Greene (you know him?)

P.S. At least you have an idea why 2GB/day might not be enough
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
P0intBlank:

It was beautiful. The highlight of night for me was Travis Greene (you know him?)

P.S. At least you have an idea why 2GB/day might not be enough

I won't come and lik myself o..

2gb a day eyaf do
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
valdes00:

Slept a Lil....?
And you still went to the gym to work out...?
Haaaa how do you cope, don't you miss sleep

I'm used to it,
The sleep would come later...

I Hit the gym wen I feel silly at times..

Gym helps tame the hormones
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:

I'm used to it,
The sleep would come later...

I Hit the gym wen I feel silly at times..

Gym helps tame the hormones
Aww... Well since its working for you, its OK...
I love been online also Buh I try not to cheat nature...
I don't wanna break down unexpectedly due to lack of sleep..
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
valdes00:

Aww... Well since its working for you, its OK...
I love been online also Buh I try not to cheat nature...
I don't wanna break down unexpectedly due to lack of sleep..

Lol nature knows I don't like sleeping at night
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:

Lol nature knows I don't like sleeping at night
And Nature will be like --
This girl wey no dey sleep, abi she be winchy winchy ni

Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Spaxon(f): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
valdes00:

And Nature will be like --
This girl wey no dey sleep, abi she be winchy winchy ni
hehehe

Nature go fear na.

Of I finally give in to sleep. I'd sleep for six hours straight
Re: Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:
hehehe
Nature go fear na.
Of I finally give in to sleep. I'd sleep for six hours straight
Hmm six hours non stop... BTW when to when...? lik you don't have anything important to do during that afternoon sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali / Nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want – Nkechi Emmanuel (nurse Titi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.