Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? (1439 Views)

Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far. / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
There are hundreds of political threads on Nairaland and I am yet to read something very commendable done by Buhari that many people are praising. It just feels as if Nigeria is not progressing and only static. No big news, just nothing. It appears the president has just been there fighting political wars and bad health.

There are two types of policies based on time of maturity: policies that yield instant results and policies that yield results in future in about 3 - 10 years. I would like to know what Buhari has done so far that has yielded positive instant results or will yield positive results in a couple of years ahead so we can determine if he is worth re-electing in the next election.
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Ejanla07: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
recession is a word. kemi adeosun

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by emmie14: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
"It appears the president has just been there fighting political wars and bad health"...that's all bro. No more achievement. No creative mind. No vision. Endless traveling.

9 Likes

Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
If nobody provides any credible list of achievement and Buhari gets re-elected there is likely no hope for this country. I can't imagine a situation where there are no achievements and a leader still wins re-election. That should speak a lot about the IQ level of the masses. If the masses are dumb how would progress be possible? It becomes the root of the problem and not actually bad leadership as many of us believe.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Miradamian: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Fighting kworoption from Pdp only

7 Likes

Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Seun(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
The Vice President seems to be working, and he was chosen by the president, so ...
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by magoo10(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nothing

Uptil date he has refused to make 1dollar equal 1naira.

Even the jobs the 419ers promised, they have now come out to say that it is not their duty to provide jobs but condusive environment for business to thrive. Where is the condusive environment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Ejanla07: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2017
Seun:
The Vice President seems to be working, and he was chosen by the president, so ...

seems to be working on what

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ejanla07:

seems to be working on what
And he even said "seems to be working". To rephrase it he is saying "looks like he is working", which means he is not even sure.

1 Like

Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by SalamRushdie: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
The truth is that je has achieved absolutely nothing and it will an insult to Nigerians if he dares stand for re election

1 Like

Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by patani(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Boko Haram attack has reduced during his term, but that is not enough to earn my vote come 2019.
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Seun:
What are VP achievements bro?
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Seun(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

What are VP achievements bro?
Naira appreciation, I guess?
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Desyner: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Activity is no progress. . .
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Desyner: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Reduction of corruption.
Employment(N-POWER).
Food production increase(RICE)
Zeal towards BH fight.
. . .

On a more serious note, Buhari has messed up thing with his revenge attitude.
He prefers to go after undiscovered northern crude than refining proven reserves to employ people and then turns around to start N-POWER - a scheme that employs people but has a high recurrent running cost.
His attitude towards armed herdsmen and his directive that north south recieve more attention further proves that he, just like the man he tookover from, is a sectional leader.
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ontarget:
There are hundreds of political threads on Nairaland and I am yet to read something very commendable done by Buhari that many people are praising. It just feels as if Nigeria is not progressing and only static. No big news, just nothing. It appears the president has just been there fighting political wars and bad health.

There are two types of policies based on time of maturity: policies that yield instant results and policies that yield results in future in about 3 - 10 years. I would like to know what Buhari has done so far that has yielded positive instant results or will yield positive results in a couple of years ahead so we can determine if he is worth re-electing in the next election.

Pls do not distract pmb. His is busy pighting kwarraption
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Desyner:
Reduction of corruption.
Employment(N-POWER).
Food production increase(RICE)
Zeal towards BH fight.

Pls how did he increase food production?

Considering Maina's issue (recalling and reinstating a man declared wanted for wanton embezzlement), Babachair's issue, 2017 budget performance, relooting of recovered funds (that is if any funds were recovered), Ogoni clean up money saga, no single conviction yet for since he came onboard, silence on corruption allegations against burutai and Magu, etc, how has pmb fought corruption?

1 Like

Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Desyner: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
jusRadical:

Considering Maina's issue (recalling and reinstating a man declared wanted for wanton embezzlement), Babachair's issue, 2017 budget performance, relooting of recovered funds (that is if any funds were recovered), Ogoni clean up money saga, no single conviction yet for since he came onboard, silence on corruption allegations against burutai and Magu, etc, how has pmb fought corruption?
I was just playing the dictator's advocate, no vex abeg.
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Desyner:
I was just playing the dictator's advocate, no vex abeg.

I seeeee youuuuuuuu grin
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by surgical: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
jusRadical:

Are you not aware of pmb fight against corruption through magu,sagay and lai Mohammed on the pages of news papers.
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Desyner: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
jusRadical:

I seeeee youuuuuuuu grin
Do u see sarrki ?
He must be in front of a chrome browers with 100 tabs openen and searching "Buhari commisions . . ." or "Presidency commissions. . ."

2 Likes

Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by surgical: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
jusRadical:

Pls do not distract pmb. His is busy pighting kwarraption
on a serious note how do we dislodge this man. his continuous stay is not to our advantage. I don't think we should tolerate him beyond 2019 if we love our selves.
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Ejanla07: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ontarget:

And he even said "seems to be working". To rephrase it he is saying "looks like he is working", which means he is not even sure.

lol
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by juman(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ejanla07:
recession is a word. kemi adeosun

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by juman(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Buhari achieve nothing tangible so far.
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Desyner:
Do u see sarrki ?
He must be in front of a chrome browers with 100 tabs openen and searching "Buhari commisions . . ." or "Presidency commissions. . ."

Mods pls ban Desyner. He is very 'wicked'. He just hit sarrki below the belt.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
surgical:
Are you not aware of pmb fight against corruption through magu,sagay and lai Mohammed on the pages of news papers.

'Salvage'!!!!!!

cheesy grin
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Seun:
Naira appreciation, I guess?
I know you are joking sir grin grin grin
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
patani:
Boko Haram attack has reduced during his term, but that is not enough to earn my vote come 2019.

Bros don't even go there. Under buhari, there's a blackout about what have been happening in the SE. Boko harm are still liking soldiers n civilians almost every day.

If boko haram have been suppressed, Why haven't our IDP campers gone home. Over 2.5 million people are still in those camps.
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nothing positive.
Nothing. Nothing.
Re: What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? by Kemperor: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Massive Genocide...

Check am nah...
Shiite Muslims...
Ipob...
Fulani herdsmen...
Poverty (hunger)

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri / Ekiti Decides "They Pay Us Four Thousand Naira Each To Vote" BBC Footage / #ekitidecides: Olusola Wins Fayemi In His Polling unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.