Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina (12384 Views)

"Why Buhari Sacked Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Civil Service" - Reno Omokri / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by faroukfahima(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
@OkayNigeria

The Head of Service of the Federation, Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita has denied endorsing a letter that reinstated the former Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform, Abdulrasheed Maina.

Speaking during a hearing of the House of Representatives ad hoc committee investigating Maina’s reinstatement on Thursday, the Head of Service said the Ministry of Interior acted on an advance copy sent to the Federal Civil Service Commission, which was for information purpose.

Oyo-Ita said: “An officer cannot be written an official letter without it passing through a superior, any such letter must pass through the administrative head before it’s sent to the officer, it is the normal administrative line of correspondence.

“I did not endorse the letter for the reinstatement of Maina. Recall I brought the letter for sighting last week, it was never sent to Maina. That letter is still in my possession.

“What the Ministry of Interior did was they acted on an advance copy sent to them by the Federal Civil Service Commission for information purpose only. I never endorsed that copy, I already explained that last week.

“For the perm sec to say the reinstatement of Maina was coming from the HoS of the federation was a bit limited in facts.”

https://www.okay.ng/hos-winifred-oyo-ita-denies-endorsing-letter-reinstating-maina/
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by Mexzy4sho(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
[i][/i]“I did not endorse the letter for the reinstatement of Maina. Recall I brought the letter for sighting last week, it was never sent to Maina. That letter is still in my possession.

“What the Ministry of Interior did was they acted on an advance copy sent to them by the Federal Civil Service Commission for information purpose only. I never endorsed that copy, I already explained that last week.

So in other words, it's the ministry of interior that did it. People always looking to blame others for their mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by okosodo: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Even a whole femi falana bought pension scam properties, i give up

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by miqos03: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Strong woman

9 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by Williamstd9: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by money121(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Well-done Ma

5 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by DTalented(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
There is nothing like truth under this government. APC is filled with liars.
Quote me anywhere

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by deco22(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
They are trying to pin it on the poor woman,abba kyari,dambazzua and malami should be the ones being investigated.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by datola: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Courageous woman!

5 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by gurunlocker: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Let them be pushing it to each other, all I know is that Bubu knows about it from the beginning.

Very soon all this will die down, that's what this government is all good about...

13 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by three: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
It's safe to say we know who reinstated Maina

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by MrImole: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
APC is EVIL!

8 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by MrImole: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Government of lies...

I trust my Ekiti people, we're the best in disgracing APC!

7 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by jaheymezz(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pointing of accusing fingers continues. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by tzoracle: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
MrImole:
Government of lies...

I trust my Ekiti people, we're the best in disgracing APC!
apc is a disgrace already, you need not be bothered

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by Alexgeneration(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Madam don't worry, we already know who was instrumental to Maina's reinstatement.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by PointZerom: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu Sarrki psalmsjob madridguy passingShot Qmerit omenka have you seen how useless your govt is?.

Even the only Agency they created (whistle-blower), they can't manage it.

14 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by MrImole: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
faroukfahima:
@OkayNigeria

The Head of Service of the Federation, Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita has denied endorsing a letter that reinstated the former Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform, Abdulrasheed Maina.

Speaking during a hearing of the House of Representatives ad hoc committee investigating Maina’s reinstatement on Thursday, the Head of Service said the Ministry of Interior acted on an advance copy sent to the Federal Civil Service Commission, which was for information purpose.

Oyo-Ita said: “An officer cannot be written an official letter without it passing through a superior, any such letter must pass through the administrative head before it’s sent to the officer, it is the normal administrative line of correspondence.

“I did not endorse the letter for the reinstatement of Maina. Recall I brought the letter for sighting last week, it was never sent to Maina. That letter is still in my possession.

“For the perm sec to say the reinstatement of Maina was coming from the HoS of the federation was a bit limited in facts.”

https://www.okay.ng/hos-winifred-oyo-ita-denies-endorsing-letter-reinstating-maina/

He's afraid of disgracing his evil party mate.

5 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by maibank: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
draama queen

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by spartan117(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nice do well to distance yourself from this ma'am

3 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by funlord(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Maybe it was 2pac that signed the letter then?
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by MrImole: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
tzoracle:

apc is a disgrace already, you need not be bothered

YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by Juliette05(f): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
It wasnt me by shaggy comes to my mind with all these denials cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by smileyoo: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
this lady is even more courageous than most nigerian men. #myrespectma.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Denies Endorsing Letter Reinstating Maina by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
These northerners plans to use Oyo Ita as scapegoat has failed.

Maina himself has said it was president Buhari ordered for his secret reinstatement.

APC and Buhari's corrupt government cabals, are filled with lying spirits possessed by juju broomsticks.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Allow El Zakzaky Die In Your Custody, Group Urges Buhari / After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams / Can Someone Explain The 53 Suitcases Scandal To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.