Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles (54488 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Mikel Obi, Ighalo Return For Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by ladya534(f): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
good evening nairalanders sorry for the intrusion.
I made an appeal about two days ago for funds to get a new phone for my educational purposes
and i was quite overwhelmed by the reactions I got.
I thank those who responded positively.however,a little more assistance is still needed
to make the funds I have with me complete.
your efforts are highly appreciated.
please am begging everyone... support this issue I have
in anyway you can. thanks in anticipation! cry
good Samaritans can reach me via ladyA29@outlook.com
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by bewla(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
elChapo1:
fresh Ibo boy

meanwhile, see Una life. Awon Omonile
that plot is on sale asking prize 19 digit
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by tuscani: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mike880:
Nairalanders, please i really do need here, I can't stand the shame of using my real account to beg online.
Please someone should help me with 10thousand naira i promise to pay back in two weeks time. If this is not a serious problem i won't bring it online. I plead with you all
how are you gonna pay back ?
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by FRESHG(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
SUPER EAGLE SQUAD GO SOON TURN TO OYINBO TEAMshocked
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by ladya534(f): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
good one
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by FTrebirth(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
that boy is too young to keep for super eagles.
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Nov6(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mike880:
Nairalanders, please i really do need here, I can't stand the shame of using my real account to beg online.
Please someone should help me with 10thousand naira i promise to pay back in two weeks time. If this is not a serious problem i won't bring it online. I plead with you all

oga goan play naija bet
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by AFONJACOW(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Haba this seems like Igbo team, Biafran gangup , AFONJAS has gone into oblivion in Nigeria super eagles... Nawa oooO

2 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Sirme411(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mike880:

Ok.....what r d collateral u plan on...dropping...Nd were r u based
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
slam7000:
The young man isn’t ripe for the Eagles.

At 18, and not even the first choice keeper for his bundesliga 2 side. I think he is not ready for the big stage. If he is passionate about playing for Nigeria, he should come to the Flying Eagles camp and prove himself.

We should be careful of relegating our local league and giving so much privileges to European players of Nigerian descent. Playing for some unknown team in Europe should automatically qualify one to be invited to the Eagles camp.
sharap let d coach do his work ....our league don't have the tempo Europe have so any one playing dee will always have d Edge

3 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by uzoormah(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Is dat not my cousin
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
slam7000:

At 18, and not even the first choice keeper for his bundesliga 2 side. I think he is not ready for the big stage. If he is passionate about playing for Nigeria, he should come to the Flying Eagles camp and prove himself.

We should be careful of relegating our local league and giving so much privileges to European players of Nigerian descent. Playing for some unknown team in Europe should automatically qualify one to be invited to the Eagles camp.

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by innobets(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
ok
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Kilo2ku: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Affordable Data Offer
*ON MTN*
#600 for 1GB
#1200 for 2GB
#1800 for 3GB
#3000 for 5GB

Place your order Now.
You can call me on this number/Message me :OLAMIJI
_+2348098229326_

*OR*

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///HzQwgW0GNTwJWXBOnR4wcC

Works on all devices with 2 months validity
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Afobear: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
HE IS A NO NO
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Excuzeme: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
felnino:
If you like add maggi, curry & crayfish we are behind you, just get us to the Quarter final where we'll face Germany.

What is wrong wioth these stubborn Nigerian football administrators, players and their SWOLLEN, OVER-BLOATED EGOS? angry angry
Everyone goes to the WorldCup with thier BEST MATERIALS but Rohr wants to take a novice Keeper to the WorldCup so he can blame the Keeper if he fails?

Why take a Keeper that has NEVER manned the Post for his Club, NOT PLAYED AT ALL IN THE QUALIFYING SERIES, to the World Cup when you have one of the best Keepers in the World as your Citizen and he has assisted the country in the past?

PLEASE RECALL VINCENT ENYEAMA NOW.
Whatever is the differences between the Keeper Vincent and Mikel 'Sloowbie', some NFF staff or whoever, should be sorted out ASAP, IN THE INTEREST OF NIGERIA.

If Enyeama needs to apologise, he should, just for the interest of the Nation.
That is what l will call Patriotism.

The National interest is BIGGER than any one man's interest

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
adexeli:
I was just lying on my mat, then I imagined what would happen if Nigeria wins the world cup shocked
yeye boy grin cheesy
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by gnykelly(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
TVTKOKO:
Is it like we don't have good home based goalkeepers in Nigeria
I really don't fancy all these imported player's filling the squad.

winning is all that matter.
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by ped21: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2017

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Mike880: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
tuscani:
how are you gonna pay back ?
There's a money I'm expecting before on the 13th bro, i swear I'm gonna pay back I'm gonna provide any of my info you need
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by cescky(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
adexeli:
I was just lying on my mat, then I imagined what would happen if Nigeria wins the world cup shocked

Go back to sleep was just a terrible night mare
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by equalgarden(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
TVTKOKO:
can you hear yourself You using an alternate account to beg on an anonymous platform. So when you get the money, you can close this account like nothing happened.
lol...
I guess you talking from experience right
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Mariangeles(f): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
slam7000:

WORD!
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Emperormartin(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gernot Rorh's team is dominated by the igbo tribes...Hope those guys aren't playing him sad

Oh! now I remember, igbos are the salt of the nation

3 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Heffalump(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
After Karl left due to health issues, I have always prayed that we find a foreign based goal keeper that can stand in the post for us. Certainly, foreign keepers are exposed to best trainings.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Sleezwizz: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
loveth360:
see fine boy.
Igbo amaka unlike this people........

Must you always behave like a crazy fellow? sad Grow up bro

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Paulezuzu(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
TVTKOKO:
Is it like we don't have good home based goalkeepers in Nigeria
I really don't fancy all these imported player's filling the squad.

Home base? Like d one keeping presently rite? We want d best not the blind man keeping for us presently
Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by deji17: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Rohr, is planning for Oyinbo defense.
While France will be parading an almost all black players, Nigeria is shooting for "all white" (light skinned) squad including the coach.
Nothing dey happen as far as they deliver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
slam7000:

You know nothing about football.

3 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by prossity: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mike880:
try paylater using this https://1fi.co/7dJsSK Once you complete the registration under five minutes they will credit your account to pay back in 15days.

4 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by 12345baba(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mike880:
go and borrow from paylater

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles by gnykelly(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) / Kristoffer Barmen Sacked By Brann SK For Organising Sex Party At Club Stadium / Most Active Football Players On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.