Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? (36083 Views)

20-years-old Man Remanded For Allegedly Raping Friend’s Neighbour / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Bigsteveg(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
kingxsamz:
and also tell him about the implication of leaking ones nude or sex video.
Must there be a him for her video to be circulated. Blaming the male folk for every misfortune about girls. If u had asked her further questions u would have being told that she leaked the video herself and she was masturbating.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Kellyrichp: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Tell her to give her life to Christ
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by jamalnation(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:
A friend of mine sent me a sex video of another friend of mine who is also a neighbour, stays in the same house with me.

Do I draw her attention to the video, she is probably not aware that her sex video is being circulated, or i should just lockup and allow her to find out from other means

Please advice.

you need to send me the video so i can run a forensic analogy and determine the source and authenticity
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by DaddyKross: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
elsse:

You don reach here.. abi

My nigga cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by columbus007(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:
For your information, the video was deleted immediately I watched the content. And the only reason I'm seeking for advice on what next to do is because I'm not sure how she is going to react when I draw her attention to the video. She is a very emotional person with suicidal tendency... I don't want to be the bearer of bad news that may cause the death of someone.
you talk to much and you know little,xvideo has it.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by dvkot(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
some guys are as sholes, why leak a video after u done masturbatin with it? fvckboys errywhere
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by teabully(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

Call her and tell her

You get to know about this for a reason

What if she's being covered again as we speak with her legs flung miles apart...

TF tell her asap and cure her naivety.. She doesn't know camera shldnt follow one into za oza room.. The earlier the beta

"uuuh" see who dey give advise, chaaii, tell OP I wanna seee d video, "joking", bbut rili why leak a lady sex video out, a lady u had somtin private with, some are kald "fuckboys" no wonder.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by daewoorazer(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
teabully:
"uuuh" see who dey give advise, chaaii, tell OP I wanna seee d video, "joking", bbut rili why leak a lady sex video out, a lady u had somtin private with, some are kald "fuckboys" no wonder.

Hahaha... Mad brother...

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by teabully(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mmmmm, Daewoo himself, am gonna make u trend here man, Ma niccur. Cann u please advise me, I have dis relationship issue too.
daewoorazer:

Good, don't be diplomatic about anything here: let her know her supposed sweetRat is a mo'fucker and has released her nudes... Do that or she sends another soon and by then you'd hate yourself knowing you could have stopped it and didn't.

That's if u gat conscience tho

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by oruma19: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
People who spread other people's sex video deserve 6ft below. Wickedness begats death. The wages of sin is death. Don't be surprised when people die anyhow, they cause their death most times. Wetin concern u with person sex video? U no de Bleep too?
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by daewoorazer(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
teabully:
Mmmmm, Daewoo himself, am gonna make u trend here man, Ma niccur. Cann u please advise me, I have dis relationship issue too.

U sha wan caste m.... No way grin

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by jaychubi: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:
A friend of mine sent me a sex video of another friend of mine who is also a neighbour, stays in the same house with me.

Do I draw her attention to the video, she is probably not aware that her sex video is being circulated, or i should just lockup and allow her to find out from other means

Please advice.

Show her d video as soon as possible b4 it lands on Facebook BC it will certainly get there so she can apply some damage control if any
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by DavidEsq(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
Enoma222:

send me the video on whatsapp pls 08093163827
Awon vaseline crew

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by tosyne2much(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bigsteveg:

If u read further u will see that she leaked the video of herself masturbating. Why must there be a him somewhere. Get a grip of yourself.
Hmmm.. Nawa oooo
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by abani1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
You really ought to inform her cause she still has chamces of saving it from the entire public.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by dee02(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:

Please advice.

Make a video of yourself fu cking a loaf of bread and send it back to your filthy friend.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
neo2smart:

Please advice.
tell her
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by macaranta(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
DaddyKross:
Send me the video, let me help you delete it.
Evul schild

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by lindabon: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
bjtinz:

Ur not a man, so how wud you know?

If a female says it's not cool, and you choose to believe your fellow men who think you're cool, well, so be it. Just note that slut shaming, and being a player is slowly becoming a thing of the past. Women are beginning to demand decent men; A cool over-s£xed man is not on that list of men with decency and self-respect
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by galaxy2020(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Your friend is immature and childish, I guess he or she has a hand in that video.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by LemonBoy1: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
If you have conscience, kindly draw her attention to it and let her know that she has not found a boyfriend but an asshole

OP, I know it's your unclad video but continue lying

Wickedness wee noh kee u

Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by joshrare(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
kingxsamz:

do you know some girls get recorded during sex by their boyfriend without their consent?

Many of them also consented to it yet they don't care whether or not you delete it... After watching they give you the phone and be like,,..delete it joor as though their fingers are aching them...
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by joshrare(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

Call her and tell her

You get to know about this for a reason

What if she's being covered again as we speak with her legs flung miles apart...

TF tell her asap and cure her naivety.. She doesn't know camera shldnt follow one into za oza room.. The earlier the beta

you are on point
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by charlsecy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
...let her know that she has not found a boyfriend but an asshole
As if you knew how it leaked...
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by kingxsamz(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
joshrare:

Many of them also consented to it yet they don't care whether or not you delete it... After watching they give you the phone and be like,,..delete it joor as though their fingers are aching them...

lol exactly...
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by tosyne2much(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
LemonBoy1:

Wickedness wee noh kee u
Hehe cheesy
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Allwell1991(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Just kukuma tell her jare... If she comes to nairaland and see that you knew about it and didn't tell her. The outcome may be chaotic. Sha use sense. Goodluck.
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by oladele239(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
This same thing happened to me
My female colleague had wanted to format her laptop but could get anyone to help her
I offered to help
In the process of backing up files I saw her nude in a masturbatory manner.

I knew this cud affect our relationship at work
I just did the formatting and gave her bk d laptop
Till date I never told her anything
Telling her cud have affected tins btw us
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Macgabe(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Call her attention to it. Am very sure she'd know the source of the video and from whom it originated from. That will also send a strong warning to her never to allow anybody take her nude pix or video because if you didn't inform her, she might still feel all is well and may not mind going through the mistake all over again. Ladies sha... a guy that genuinely love you will NEVER ask for your nude pix or take it himself.
Naija girls sha....
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
send the video here and let us advice her or him later..
also I will teach her how to detect hiding cam in a room
Re: I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? by sleepyeyez(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2017
lindabon:

You lots take things too far. There is someone whose decency may have been unfairly compromised and you think its best to exploit the situation and make jokes.

You lots take things too far. Someone's decency may have been unfairly compromised and you think its best to exploit the situation and make jokes.

If you're so obsessed with x-rated videos, watch free online ones of people that consented to make the videos.
Most men still think that being an over-s£xed male is kinda cool. No, it's not cool because anyone can have s£x; it's just not a big deal.

madam go n sit down somewhere n don't b so uptight. it was just a joke. silly maybe, but a joke all d same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Recapture John Ijamu, Kuje Prison Escapee In Minna / Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Man Jailed For One Month For Raping Boy To Death To Be Re-arraigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.