Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

[b]daihatsu Hijet Vs Suzuki Every[/b] - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / [b]daihatsu Hijet Vs Suzuki Every[/b] (7529 Views)

Which Is Better, Daihatsu Hijet Or Suzuki Every? / Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / Durability Of Suzuki Every Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b]daihatsu Hijet Vs Suzuki Every[/b] by Colybaly: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
I have a few questions for car gurus, I have Google but without a definite answer
1.. Please between Daihatsu hijet and Suzuki every, which one is better and more durable for transportation.
2. Is there any model that is more durable, reliable and faster ? (from my homework I found out that there are many models atrai, turbo, every, etc.
3. What is the cost of maintenance and fuel economy.
4. Can it travel ( engine endurance) for long distance ( 8 hours driving)

Any other helpful tips is also welcomed

1 Share

Re: [b]daihatsu Hijet Vs Suzuki Every[/b] by kingreign(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Colybaly:
I have a few questions for car gurus, I have Google but without a definite answer
1.. Please between Daihatsu hijet and Suzuki every, which one is better and more durable for transportation.
2. Is there any model that is more durable, reliable and faster ? (from my homework I found out that there are many models atrai, turbo, every, etc.
3. What is the cost of maintenance and fuel economy.
4. Can it travel ( engine endurance) for long distance ( 8 hours driving)

Any other helpful tips is also welcomed

Hnmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: [b]daihatsu Hijet Vs Suzuki Every[/b] by DaimlerBen(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
kingreign:

Hnmmmmmmm
Lagos to Abuja. grin
Re: [b]daihatsu Hijet Vs Suzuki Every[/b] by kingreign(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na Dangote and TSL trailers go help am complete the journey grin
DaimlerBen:

Lagos to Abuja. grin

cc: Gazzuzz
Re: [b]daihatsu Hijet Vs Suzuki Every[/b] by ray48: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mostly these vehicles are used for intra city transportation. In Lagos, I know that Daihatsu Hijet and Suzuki Rascal & Every are very common. I guess too that since they are vehicles with similar xteristics, fuel consumption, durability et al will almost be the same.
Ooooh. It can be used for long journeys of 8 hours or beyond but why do u want to use it for that here considering the inconveniences and the risks involved since they will be very light when speeding on an Expway?
Re: [b]daihatsu Hijet Vs Suzuki Every[/b] by demoman(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Suzuki in general has a stronger body than Daihatsu but that is where it supercedes Daihatsu. Daihatsu has a far more superior engine and underneath[ I. E things like camber, steering arm, tie rod etc] than Suzuki.
This doesn't mean that the Suzuki is a write off as I would advice anyone who wants to buy a Suzuki to stay away from the timing chain variant and go for the timing belt engine.
The Suzuki and Daihatsu both have turbo versions and I would implore you to avoid them like a disease.
They both can make long journeys daily as I use them for commercial purposes but it will be necessary to tell you to use high grade oils in the engine eg Mobil 1000,total quartz 5000, etc... Stay away from jezco, abro, AZ and their likes because they form slugges that clog up the very narrow oil passages within the engine and most importantly if you drive it everyday for like say 8hrs a day, it is expedient that you change oil like three weeks interval. Don't try to exceed this time intact its better you change it even before three weeks.
Hope you know that both of them also have the 3 cylinder engine and 4 cylinder engine.
I personally recommend the Daihatsu atrai7 also sold as Toyota sparky. It's 4 cylinder, 1.3litre engine capacity. Also stick to Manual transmissions because automatic transmission are a no no for commercial purposes.

9 Likes

Re: [b]daihatsu Hijet Vs Suzuki Every[/b] by hvac: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2020
demoman:
Suzuki in general has a stronger body than Daihatsu but that is where it supercedes Daihatsu. Daihatsu has a far more superior engine and underneath[ I. E things like camber, steering arm, tie rod etc] than Suzuki.
This doesn't mean that the Suzuki is a write off as I would advice anyone who wants to buy a Suzuki to stay away from the timing chain variant and go for the timing belt engine.
The Suzuki and Daihatsu both have turbo versions and I would implore you to avoid them like a disease.
They both can make long journeys daily as I use them for commercial purposes but it will be necessary to tell you to use high grade oils in the engine eg Mobil 1000,total quartz 5000, etc... Stay away from jezco, abro, AZ and their likes because they form slugges that clog up the very narrow oil passages within the engine and most importantly if you drive it everyday for like say 8hrs a day, it is expedient that you change oil like three weeks interval. Don't try to exceed this time intact its better you change it even before three weeks.
Hope you know that both of them also have the 3 cylinder engine and 4 cylinder engine.
I personally recommend the Daihatsu atrai7 also sold as Toyota sparky. It's 4 cylinder, 1.3litre engine capacity. Also stick to Manual transmissions because automatic transmission are a no no for commercial purposes.
You know everything about these two vehicles, you tabled it well
Re: [b]daihatsu Hijet Vs Suzuki Every[/b] by garlik: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2023
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? / Guys Check This Out!!! Thank me leter !! / Ways To Improve Your Car’s Fuel Efficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.