Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill (4994 Views)

Enugu Government Engages Citizens On Revised 2020 Budget Estimates / Obaseki Presents Disputed Certificates As INEC Lists 14 For Edo Governorship / Cross River Governor Presents N1.043 Trillion Budget Estimates For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill by BornStunner1: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Deadlytruth:

Since the inception of his administration Obaseki has granted lots and lots of tax waivers especially to those involved in unskilled labour in order to give a human face to his government. For debtor companies he offered to write off certain percentages of their debt if they paid up the balance within a given time frame. He recently reduced tax by 66℅ for market women in the state all in a bid to stimulate liquidity and spending power. Had he not granted these waivers and drastic tax cuts he could have submitted a budget of N200b.

Thanks for taking time to spoon feed some slow learners

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill by nonsobaba: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Deadlytruth:

Since the inception of his administration Obaseki has granted lots and lots of tax waivers especially to those involved in unskilled labour in order to give a human face to his government. For debtor companies he offered to write off certain percentages of their debt if they paid up the balance within a given time frame. He recently reduced tax by 66℅ for market women in the state all in a bid to stimulate liquidity and spending power. Had he not granted these waivers and drastic tax cuts he could have submitted a budget of N200b.
So in effect, you agree that budgets are not a reflection of how rich or poor a society is.
Re: Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill by Fhemmmy: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

But my Governor own nor be in Trillions na. Only the infrastructural budget of CR 176 billion is more than the entire budget of my state

Waytin my Governor wan come theif inside...

That is because the dude wont build nothing . . . The infrastructure money will revert back to the one that award the contract and governor will meet them on the golf course to collect his share . . . It is well!
Re: Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
ladya534:
Good evening. Nairalanders,pardon me if i disturb your peace.I'm in dire need of assistance to get a new phone which is essential for my
final year project.I have a used phone which is hardly usable due to over repair.I need few donations here and there to add to what
I've been able to gather in order to get a new one.I study computer science and i need to do alot of downloads,hence this appeal.
this is my last resort and its hard for me doing this publicly.sorry for the intrusion.
guys please am begging... cryI know there is someone here with the ability to help.
good Samaritans can reach me via ..ladyA29@outlook.com.

You need a new phone as a final year computer student for your project
Re: Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill by ladya534(f): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
its complicated sir...please can you assist me?
IamaNigerianGuy:

You need a new phone as a final year computer student for your project
Re: Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill by marylandcakes: 4:46am On Dec 01, 2017
ladya534:

I think it’s bad manners to come to a public forum to beg for something like a phone it is also not dignified.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill by CioAngels(f): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill by mozel247: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2017
I beg to differ.. Laptop is all u need for ur download and is easier.. D hot-spot on ur old phone is enough.. Nobody takes all this serious anymore on social cuz it becoming a norm. Shifted from twitter to nairaland.. Hardly any thread without one.. How do we know who is real and d true face behind it..

ladya534:
Re: Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill by Tundeobama(m): 10:55am On Dec 01, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

At least Edo people are Afonja's colonial masters
The whole edo no reach the population of 5 percent of Yoruba,edo not up to 5 local govt in Ibadan,Yoruba even have a town in your state no edo town in numerous Yoruba state you never deal with ijaw you talking of Yoruba.lol how dare you I heard of how your people are trying hard to learn Yoruba kiss the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Arrives Bola Tinubu's House In Different Bullion Vans / PDP Convention And The Prospect For Nigeria / President Tinubu Is Really Taking Good Care Of Godwin Emefiele (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.