Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (54197 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by chrisxxx(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
dde
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
It's truly end time.
Nwakwekwe lol. What do you have to say?
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Johntitus: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yeye dey smell
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ladya534(f): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good evening. Nairalanders,pardon me if i disturb your peace.I'm in dire need of assistance to get a new phone which is essential for my
final year project.I have a used phone which is hardly usable due to over repair.I need few donations here and there to add to what
I've been able to gather in order to get a new one.I study computer science and i need to do alot of downloads,hence this appeal.
this is my last resort and its hard for me doing this publicly.sorry for the intrusion.
guys please am begging... cryI know there is someone here with the ability to help.
good Samaritans can reach me via ..ladyA29@outlook.com.

I sincerely apologize for posting here I know I shouldn't be doing this. forgive me.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
It's truly end time.
Nwakwekwe lol. What do you have to say?
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by kinibigdeal(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
She look exactly like Lucifer
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by wiloy2k8(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by SageTravels: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
hshs
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by whitebeard(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd rather give Bobrisky one million than give it to this man.
u would think it a joke until u actually do it. Gay ass mofo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by phollybee(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by jaheymezz(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
omo ale jatijati shut the fvck up
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Ndy1919: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
God have mercy on you, for you to say this to God's annointed.. Ahhhh let me start crying for u
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
undecidedIs is because paul pogba banged her like maths test...she now feels like talking...its a shameful stuff
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by hugoboss36(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dencia,i think its not right to condemn a man of God..i understand the point ur trying to make..but,let Almighty God be the 'Judge'....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by vchykp(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ebios:
Guy that money go show as long as na Adeboye talk am...

.....lf members can touch his empty seat consecutively for blessings,what is lbillion....?

Just wait for 2-3 weeks or a month...
go to a church that has real givers and you will see that money in just 1 service
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by asawanathegreat(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
We will make d donation in heaven
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
May God bless this lady! Nigerians have been blinded by all these so called "Men of God". The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. You don't and can't teach 'common-sense'
All they do is just worship them instead of God. In a nation where we have abject poverty, where majority of their congregations live <$1 daily...they live in posh, opulence and luxury at their congregation's expense. So sad... really sad. cry cry. Only IF...Only IF these people's eyes can be opened.

7 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bezimo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lord Bless me so I can be in a position to effortlessly give 1bn or even more to promote the kingdom of God.
Haters such as Dencia or whatever your name is and your likes of God's kingdom and anoited men of God like Daddy Adeboye, Papa Oyedepo can jump in the Lagoon for all I care.

The other day a pastor in Winners chapel built a 1bn facility in the Island and donated it to the church..
There are super blessed folks who giving 1bn to church and God's kingdom is not a challenge..so why the hating. Abeg make I hear word..

I understand that video was a pretty long time ago before the building of the completed new facility at redemption camp just begun.So why recycling old stuff..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Blissbeatz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin ichoooookay....
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by captianfreeman(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
miqos03:
1month is too long bro, that money will enter in 1week.
Money wey don enter since. Wetin b 1 billion sef?
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ELdaar55(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
HMMM GOD KNOWS BEST...BUT PLEASE MIND THE WAY YOU TALK TO MEN OF GOD.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
hugoboss36:
Dencia,i think its not right to condemn a man of God..i understand the point ur trying to make..but,let Almighty God be the 'Judge'....

"Men of God" indeed! A TRUE man of God is dead to this world and the vanity in thereof. A TRUE man of God would not dwell in opulence when millions languish in abject poverty. A TURE man of God will understand the meaning of 'Long-suffering'... I can go on and on. They're nothing special. Jesus came and took away all our sins. You can criticize anyone that common-sense permits to be criticized.

5 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
ELdaar55:

"Men of God" indeed! A TRUE man of God is dead to this world and the vanity in thereof. A TRUE man of God would not dwell in opulence when millions languish in abject poverty. A TURE man of God will understand the meaning of 'Long-suffering'... I can go on and on. They're nothing special. Jesus came and took away all our sins. You can criticize anyone that common-sense permits to be criticized.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by 989900: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
bedspread:
[s]Hmmmmm.......
Even if Pastor Adeboye was not a man of GOD, u don't insult ur Elders.....
More evil for u to Insult an Ordained Man of GOD.....

We be here Watching how ur Life Goes[/s]...

4 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bionixs: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided y nt go punish hm ursef
the crop of people going against pastors have shown me that the devil himself is just annoyed not because the pastors have done anything wrong. I am waiting for ogboni ,badoo and boko haram to follow suit,ehe! then I will confirm that the team is complete

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
bezimo:
Lord Bless me so I can be in a position to effortlessly give 1bn or even more to promote the kingdom of God.
Haters such as Dencia or whatever your name is and your likes of God's kingdom and anoited men of God like Daddy Adeboye, Papa Oyedepo can jump in the Lagoon for all I care.

The other day a pastor in Winners chapel built a 1bn facility in the Island and donated it to the church..
There are super blessed folks who giving 1bn to church and God's kingdom is not a challenge..so why the hating. Abeg make I hear word..

I understand that video was a pretty long time ago before the building of the completed new facility at redemption camp just begun.So why recycling old stuff..

Fool! Daddy G.O, Daddy this, Daddy that. My people die because of the lack of knowledge. If spirituality were to be measured according to Nigerian people's terms.... Apostle Paul would never have written most of the New Testaments, it would have been Peter. Apostle Paul criticized the Romans and everything that needed proper criticisms without fear or favor and went to prison for that. I bet your dumb daddy G.O won't have said a pint of such truth if left to them.

God would have 'blessed' that donor way more if he donated it to the real people in need.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by PEZMAN(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
ELdaar55:

and we shouldn't mind the way we talk to our neighbours because they aren't pastors??

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by lereinter(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by OBIGS(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
This is a video from years ago... Those that wanted to donate have donated without complaining and the church has been built. But its those that didn't contribute a dime that keep complaining.

Keep waiting for devil to punish him as e no dey fear face na. If e get mind make him try am.

Not a Redeemite or Religious fanatic but please mind your damn businesses and divert the energy you use in judging and condemning these people into something resourceful.
bros if you fear God you shud condemn it. I just read pastor Chris wants to give God $100 million. How will God receive such. I know it's his money but reason am. Do you know how many life's that can change. some youths are looking for how to get $2000 to start a small business to avoid crime. oga make we dey reason at the same time they fear God

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by martins022: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Its obvious thst majority of the so called artist n celeb in nigerian lack proper information....
Hiw can you come out and speak on what you dont have full knowledge about...and just open that mout based on the junk you read.
Majority of us here are young...And I believe young people seek knowledge more.
Look at the video....That's 3 or 4 years back if you don't know. Besides it's a cut out of a full sermon...Do you know the words before or after those words....
He said He knew and He prayed that soon people will be giving in billions because of where God is taking them to...Then he said in case there is any one who can give 1 billion....HE NEVER ASK THE MEMBERS TO CONTRIBUTE ONE BILLION.
What the accuser forgot to tell you was that he also mentioned some smaller denomination, and all it's on if any of you can...And not you must.
We shouldn't​ just feed on the junks of the internet. The same people that said A today...Will say B tomorrow. Do your findings before you join them to criticize anyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bionixs: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:
What annoys me most is all these useless people bashing this man are those who will not contribute kobo to the doctor called amount. every id^ot trying to be relevant these days. I don't see the man of God threatening anyone to donate. if you can't... just f^ck off and let those will do their thing
let them talk. if he never asked anyone to donate by force,curses abound

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.