Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Clear Your Irritating Stretch Mark In Just Two Weeks – Testimony Of A Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clear Your Irritating Stretch Mark In Just Two Weeks – Testimony Of A Celebrity (1279 Views)

Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / Damilola Adegbite Shares Her Biggest Testimony Of 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Your Irritating Stretch Mark In Just Two Weeks – Testimony Of A Celebrity by StretchMarks(f): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Acting is what I love from birth. All through my secondary school days, I loved to go to the cinema to see movies so I could be familiar with different actresses and actors and learn new acting skills. I was part of the best in drama society because of my zeal for acting. This desire to act and model kept increasing till I got to the university.

As a Performing arts student then, all my course mates knew I was[ a good actress but when its time for practicals, tests and exams, I would not always take the front row because some of these roles require me to wear skimpy clothes and skirts and my IRRITATING STRETCH MARKS(s) won’t let me. This stretch marks made me lose a lot of marks and almost made me had an extra year.

I had it all over my chest, boobs, arms, back of my knees, thigh, and worse of all, my shoulders. It hurts so bad when you see a beautiful armless top and cant wear it. Each time I see other ladies flaunt their sexy skin and body, I go sober and wish I could do the same.

Fortunately for me, we went for an audition in Lagos and that was where I met Aisha who gave me the final solution to my IRRITATING STRETCH MARKS. It was unbelievable when my skin became smooth after 2 weeks. OMG…I wish I had known this Natural Solution about 8 years ago because I had spent over 140,000 Naira in search for a solution in the past. Now my skin is so smooth, glowing and I can flaunt my sexy body any day, anytime.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SIMPLE NATURAL SOLUTION I USED TO CLEAR MY IRRITATING STRETCH MARKS IN JUST TWO WEEKS
Re: Clear Your Irritating Stretch Mark In Just Two Weeks – Testimony Of A Celebrity by temblor1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Are you a transgender?
Oryou bleach?
Re: Clear Your Irritating Stretch Mark In Just Two Weeks – Testimony Of A Celebrity by Bizideas7(m): 2:03am On Dec 01, 2017
Help me ask ooooooooo?
Re: Clear Your Irritating Stretch Mark In Just Two Weeks – Testimony Of A Celebrity by StretchMarks(f): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Am not clear, what are you guys asking?
Re: Clear Your Irritating Stretch Mark In Just Two Weeks – Testimony Of A Celebrity by StretchMarks(f): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
No reply to my question

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period / They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? / Ebony’s Look Alike Causes ‘confusion’ At Ebony’s One Week Celebration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.