Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) (13626 Views)

President Buhari Participates At Opening Ceremony Of 5th AU-EU Summit (photos) / President Buhari Arrives Abidjan Ahead Of The 5th AU-EU Summit (Photos) / Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by ped21: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2017
H
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by ChineseBuggati3(m): 12:15am On Dec 01, 2017
tongue
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by ped21: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by dappability: 12:56am On Dec 01, 2017
sonnie10:
Ask him even one thing that was discussed, he doesn't know.
and yet your brilliant father ended up a poor bastard and d guy DAT doesn't know anything became d President and he can decide to whip out ur entire generation nobody not even your village king can cough about it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by sonnie10: 1:32am On Dec 01, 2017
dappability:
and yet your brilliant father ended up a poor bastard and d guy DAT doesn't know anything became d President and he can decide to whip out ur entire generation nobody not even your village king can cough about it

Why are you struggling to accept obvious truth. Buhari told us he has ear infection, and we know he was telling the truth.

So how would he hear with decaying mucus in his ears? You should be more concerned with what Buhari told us and not meaningless rants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by marisdgreat(f): 1:33am On Dec 01, 2017
python1:
Welcome back my president. Cownu, the coward pig right now.
did u know that u are a wastage sperm n u have an expired fluid in your brain. Just look at your speech right now the useless n stupid mods that u called n they banned me cos i said u go n hug transformer but they wont see this one u just said to do something about. If u were really man enough u would have faced me, now i know that u think and write through your rotten and smelling anus. it shall never be well with u for making them to ban me. Useless n frustrated human beans like u but not being cos i cant place u there.
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by sarrki(m): 1:41am On Dec 01, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilah for safe trip.

Sarrki Baba Yaso

Yes ooo boss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by ademusiwa3r: 1:45am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by ademusiwa3r: 2:36am On Dec 01, 2017
d
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by preselect(m): 3:55am On Dec 01, 2017
this one now na achievement o grin grin grin grin grin

chei, Buhari supporters. . . . . . e go better grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by anonimi: 4:05am On Dec 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by kaymandak(m): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2017
jamarifox:
the old fool won't die now ooooooo
After he's invited for your father's burial... Fool
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by latecoinvest: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2017
jamarifox:
the old fool won't die now ooooooo
Go and kill him, you are the fool.
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by begge: 6:45am On Dec 01, 2017
jubril the cow is back. the terrorist master
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by Yekoyeko(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2017
Naijacost22:
The IDIOT of west Africa aka BUHARI is back. Has the idiot done or said anything about Libya? Or is he still siding with his Muslim brothers up in Libya.

BUBU the MUMU you will go to jail come 2019 for all the atrocities you and your APC and Fulani idiots are doing .
Your hatred will eventually kill you and the person you hate will be alive to see you dying a miserable death....
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by Yekoyeko(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2017
Naijacost22:
The IDIOT of west Africa aka BUHARI is back. Has the idiot done or said anything about Libya? Or is he still siding with his Muslim brothers up in Libya.

BUBU the MUMU you will go to jail come 2019 for all the atrocities you and your APC and Fulani idiots are doing .
Your hatred will eventually kill you and the person you hate will be alive to see you dying a miserable death.
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by fedundiran(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2017
wherever you see Buhari, you see that man in red cap.. SMH
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by yemite200(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2017
I still can't figure why d hatred for President Buhari is this much.......how would a sane human being be wishing him dead all d time?
Mr. President, anyone born by a woman that wish u dead shall die before you....amen.
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by salesforce: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Really
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by ThisIsFlashh: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mr Seun, Dominique. I (Flashh) was banned. I made a comment, which wasn't offensive or has anything to do with anybody. https://www.nairaland.com/4207679/buhari-returns-after-participation-5th#62867509

But I got a very tirade reply from someone wishing death to himself not me. I was very angry, because I see no reason for my comment to get such reply and what warranted him to reply me with such. Despite I have been trying not to get into insultive words with people on here these days; one still came to step on my toes. I knew I would get banned for trying to defend myself against any words of aspersion thrown at me.

What ever this case may be, please unban me. I don't deserve this lengthy ban. If it were to be 1 or 2 days, I wouldn't have bothered. Please do something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by Litmus: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
I've just now watched Nigeria plastered all over Al Jazeera as beggars begging the West for help to feed out people in the North East. We are now child-like East and Central Africa. I had no idea that when mister president promised the Nigerian electorate that he would be a humble leader for Nigeria, encouraging humbleness among Nigerians, he was all the while preparing to turn Nigeria into a niggardly nation unashamed of begging the West for food and medicines.
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by ThisIsFlashh: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
ThisIsFlashh:
Mr Seun, Dominique. This was totally unfair, to which mod who banned me(Flashh). I made a comment, which wasn't offensive or has anything to do with anybody. https://www.nairaland.com/4207679/buhari-returns-after-participation-5th#62867509

But I got a very tirade reply from someone wishing death to himself not me. I was very angry, because I see no reason for my comment to get such reply and what warranted him to reply me with such. Despite I have been trying not to get into insultive words with people on here these days; one still came to step on my toes. I knew I would get banned for trying to defend myself against any words of aspersion thrown at me.

What ever this case may be, please unban me. I don't deserve this length ban. If it were to be 1 or 2 days, I wouldn't have bothered. Please do something.
Mr Seun, I am still waiting for you to do something.
Re: Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) by ThisIsFlashh: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
ThisIsFlashh:
Mr Seun, Dominique. I (Flashh) was banned. I made a comment, which wasn't offensive or has anything to do with anybody. https://www.nairaland.com/4207679/buhari-returns-after-participation-5th#62867509

What ever this case may be, please unban me. I don't deserve this lengthy ban. If it were to be 1 or 2 days, I wouldn't have bothered. Please do something.

Oga Seun, please do something to this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP / Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims / More Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists Surrender In North/East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.