Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 (40360 Views)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by AdelokikiMr(m): 4:45am On Dec 01, 2017
fuckerstard:
How sad.
I was about saying this ...
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by okopido: 5:12am On Dec 01, 2017
Nigeria self

Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Dutchey(m): 5:24am On Dec 01, 2017
sokera:
no he is not good at what he does he was just lucky to meet sweet maga , why would anyone use his personal account for such implicating transactions, he is a leaner ... I'm sure he will pay for this crime and past ...
to get that kinda money, he tried
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Dutchey(m): 5:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Tosinville:
everything you see no be legit o, + if dey work on top that woman head lol
lolzz
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 01, 2017
mckazzy:
You re in for it. If u can't do the time, don't do the crime.

In for what ? How old are you ?

The guy is at home now laughing at your comment here. Do any crime if you have money you will not do the time in Nigeria.

This is a fact !! Money rules Nigeria law

2 Likes

Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by edi287: 6:08am On Dec 01, 2017
These yahoo boys deserve to be tossed in the deepest part of hell. I hate these bastards with a burning passion.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Stelvin101:
Seriously who goes to Western Union or Moneygram to pickup money in this 21th century. I mean who does that! Within do offshore account. Greed! He nor wan drop 20-30% cheesy

Sense fall on him.
yon na bossman.....abeg as a certified street guy way plus up,ur baba fit give me bet9ja 4 draws for one month ?

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:19am On Dec 01, 2017
#I must wear Gucci this Xmas tongue
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2017
MsNgo40:

Jacob also repented for the sins he committed against his brother and ultimately God. Jacob also had to live with the consequences of his sins...although he was forgiven. Consequences still exist...whether in this life or the next....and sometimes even if repented of.

Brother, two "wrongs" don't make a "right".

While you are giving your "boys" that advice, please remember that you never can "win" playing "dirty"....
that this to madrid that played dirty last season and won peacefully!!!!
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Stupid boy why the Bleep didn't he use a picker over there to clean his tracksangry . Greedy ass

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by AFONJACOW(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Why arrest them nah They are doing family business, this is the only Business AFONJAS got distinction in, Awolowo did it, Abiola did it , and tinubu also did it, fraudulent activities ran in their bloodstream... Ndia self TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Alwaysking: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Why is it always Yoruba's? smh
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Alwaysking: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Why is it always Yorubas? smh
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by djeezy(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2017
If the documents sought to be tendered by the prosecution was rejected then the case is weak. The yahoo boy may likely walk at the end.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 01, 2017
I see Iamj viewing this thread cheesy cheesy
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by ACE1010: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Chai!!! These useless Yahoo boys sef!!! Stop giving us bad names we beg una ooo smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by AleAirHub(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Oh....

That name look familiar to me tongue
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Josh4wod: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2017
valdes00:
And somebody say yahoo no dey pay again
Tell me how it pays now?
He's being arrested, prosecuted, maybe will spend the rest of his life in Jail.

Who knows?

Yahoo or any form of fraudulent activities doesn't pays!!
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by luwabrooklyn(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2017
mckazzy:
You re in for it. If u can't do the time, don't do the crime.
in for what? that is over 70 m oh with d minimum wage been 18k tell me how many can see this accumulation in 30 years . besides fraud sentence is only 7 years except they confiscate it. go and do the crime make d most from it and surrender to force for ur cooperation and realizing ur mistake you going to jail just for two years come out and start spending ur money
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by toprealman: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2017
£8
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Akaegwu(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2017
Na them. grin ,Just confirmed the Name. Hustling for Alaba international can't leed you to EFCC.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Dozie32(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2017
so all this idiots wey call em selves EFCC no fit go arrest criminals like T A ORJI, ROTIMI AMAECHI and many more looters na to come de open eye for young nigga wey de collect our money wey our stupid grand fathers and politicians deposit dere....GOD punish Nigeria and all those fools wey de call dem selves EFCC and politicians.... ijiots...

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2017
MsNgo40:

Jacob also repented for the sins he committed against his brother and ultimately God. Jacob also had to live with the consequences of his sins...although he was forgiven. Consequences still exist...whether in this life or the next....and sometimes even if repented of.

Brother, two "wrongs" don't make a "right".

While you are giving your "boys" that advice, please remember that you never can "win" playing "dirty"....

So na only Esau Jacob scam?
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2017
AFONJACOW:
Why arrest them nah They are doing family business, this is the only Business AFONJAS got distinction in, Awolowo did it, Abiola did it , and tinubu also did it, fraudulent activities ran in their bloodstream... Ndia self TUFIAKWA

You are dull
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by tomygirl(f): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2017
why is chrome not opening nairaland? I'm using opera mini
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2017
edi287:
These yahoo boys deserve to be tossed in the deepest part of hell. I hate these bastards with a burning passion.

Yall keep talking like one sin is greater than another. Too quick to throw the first stone. Self assessment will make a good impact in our moral judgments if we work on it.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by edi287: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Day2logic:

Yall keep talking like one sin is greater than another. Too quick to throw the first stone. Self assessment will make a good impact in our moral judgments if we work on it.
Bullshit. Stop trying to justify this nonsense. These guys are taking advantage of innocent people and you're talking about self assessment. Bleep them all and I hope they die slow.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by cozyfbaby: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2017
JUST IN : A popular man of God and General Overseer has just confess -[Watch Video]

A renowned man of God and a popular general overseer of the Redemption house of miraculous signs and wonders has just confess of using extra power to runs his ministry and perform signs and wonders which make people regard him as God…hmm

He was seen running almost naked in the street shouting i will confess, i will confess, i will confess which his voice got the attention of many people in the environs and he was hold to sit and confess luckily most of his members were not there as the could have hold him in other not to confess so as to shade the shame and disgrace.

in his confession he said: i am an occult member from ogboni confraternity and i use 7 mens
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/just-popular-man-god-just-comfess-watch-video/

Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by newslifeop: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2017
Oh
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2017
edi287:

Bullshit. Stop trying to justify this nonsense. These guys are taking advantage of innocent people and you're talking about self assessment. Bleep them all and I hope they die slow.

How do I say am not defending him without saying; there is something about bad governments that you cant take away, they either lead the youth to scam or drug dealing or worse. Its happening in the U.S and many other big countries and when this thing become more serious, it becomes a culture. Like what the U.S black community have with Gangbanging and drug dealing. The next generation will not want to go to school, there is a lot going on there than judging them, people have to do something. Our girls are going into prostitution and people are judging them because they think there is nothing wrong with the system. But this is all a trap set by the system and we need to change the system. Imagine how bad e be for man to wan stroll go Europe via Libya.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by edi287: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Day2logic:

How do I say am not defending him without saying; there is something about bad governments that you cant take away, they either lead the youth to scam or drug dealing or worse. Its happening in the U.S and many other big countries and when this thing become more serious, it becomes a culture. Like what the U.S black community have with Gangbanging and drug dealing. The next generation will not want to go to school, there is a lot going on there than judging them, people have to do something. Our girls are going into prostitution and people are judging them because they think there is nothing wrong with the system. But this is all a trap set by the system and we need to change the system. Imagine how bad e be for man to wan stroll go Europe via Libya.
They should defraud the evil politicians then and not old vulnerable women and college students with students loans to worry about.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2017
edi287:

They should defraud the evil politicians then and not old vulnerable women and college students with students loans to worry about.

Now you want to talk about innocence. Maybe if their great generations have defrauded great powers like them and not gullible vulnerable Africans, black communities in western world will not be going through what they are facing right now.

Nothing scammers take from these White people that will amount to what they have taken from us Black People. They have taken our pride and security, they have trained us like horses to be obedient, they domesticated us like lower animals. I have personally chatted with a White woman who doesnt know am black, she said and I quote "I can not talk to a Black man, I cant even stand next to one. I can't stand them" Racism is real. When they arrive at love and deserve better, God will deliver them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) / Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos / 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.