Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

PMCH. MFM. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. December 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PMCH. MFM. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. December 2017 (600 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / March 2018 PMCH. MFM. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. Power Must Change / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMCH. MFM. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. December 2017 by bummyla(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Killing Glory Killers.

Power Utterances.
1. All negative prophecies that are against my life shall go back to their senders today, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every satanic prophecy for my destiny, I declare you null and void today, in the name of Jesus.
3. As I participate in today’s programme, I receive the power to fulfil my positive prophecies, in the name of Jesus.
4. The Lord will cause new breakthrough skills to be revived in my life today, in the name of Jesus.
5. The Lord will impart new breakthrough skills into my life today, in the name of Jesus.
6. This day, by the power in the blood of Jesus, my glory will appear and all my mountain of problems will disappear, in the name of Jesus.
7. Today, the Lord will answer my prayers as He granted all the requests of Jabez, in the name of Jesus. https://bummyla.com/2017/11/30/pmch-mfm-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-december-2017-anointing-service-power-must-change-hand/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angel Gabriel Please Blow The Trumpet. / What Does The Bible Say About Euthanasia? Jw.org / My Petition To Seun In The Religion Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.